Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripta YadavYour feedback matters!
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
- Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
- Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
- Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
- A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
- Candida Fungal: Candida albicans is the most common type of fungus to cause yeast infections. Sometimes, other types of candida fungus are to blame. Common treatments usually cure a Candida albicans infection. Yeast infections caused by other types of candida fungus can be more difficult to treat, and need more aggressive therapies.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
- Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
- Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
- The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
- Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
- Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain.
Ayurveda recognises how each individual is different and that food intake must vary for each person. Ayurveda in total has identified six taste groups i.e sour, sweet, pungent, salty, astringent and bitter. All these taste groups have health benefits. The inclusion of all of these six tastes gives you satisfaction and provides nourishment and choosing one food group over the other may lead to health issues. A lot of people falter when it comes to eat right and overdo fast food. Eating bitter and pungent foods helps in reducing sugar cravings.
An overall view
The doshas can also be affected by the six tastes. Doshas can increase or decrease depending on the kind of food intake. They fluctuate depending on the laws of attraction. Predominance of ‘kapha’ leads to more accumulation of the same. ‘Vata’ gets pacified by salty, sour and sweet foods. Bitter, sweet and pungent foods reduce 'pitta'. ‘Kapha’ gets reduced by bitter, astringent and pungent foods.
Warm and heavily cooked foods are soothing for ‘vata’ type. Sweeteners, fatty or oily food help ‘vata’. Wheat and rice work wonders for ‘vata’. Vegetables, juicy fruits and cream are good for ‘vata’ as well. However, spicy and hot foods should be avoided.
Pitta is fiery; hence hot foods should be avoided. Cool foods assist digestion. Oil, salt and fat should be taken in small quantities. Ripe and sweet fruits and most vegetables help pacify pitta. Dairy products (except sour ones) are OK in moderation. Mint and coriander cool pitta. Pomegranate, rice and coconuts bring down pitta as well.
Kapha needs warming up and should be stimulated. Dry, warm and light foods lower kapha. Less oil and fat should be used. Barley, rye and buckwheat are grains that are ideal for kapha and so are cranberries and apples. Salt should be minimal for kapha types. Non-fat or low fat milk is ok, but cultured dairy should be abstained from.
Ama, a toxic substance, is believed to form once there is incomplete digestion. You should drink plenty of water at room temperature or warm water to prevent the formation of ‘ama’. Eating what sets your tongue on fire is also healthy for your body.
Hi Sir, My girlfriend pregnancy confirmed yesterday this is 5th week i'm buying unwanted kit but how to use please tell me as soon as possible please.
We loved each other for 3 yrs. 1 year lot of quarrel & misunderstanding and then We married last year in june15. She was from chennai. Took her to bangalore with me. She is not interested in intercourse now. She is avoiding with some reasons like not interested. Take me out I do not like this place & family. But she was interested in sex 3 years before. Can you suggest me some medicine to indulge feelings in her and make interested in sex.
I'm in love with a divorcee. I want to marry her as we do share a good bonding & relationship. But I am worried about my future sex life and about my children. Her previous relationship lasted for 10 years & she don't have any kid from that relationship so because of this reason she got divorced. Presently we are enjoying good relation physically & mentally but just worried about future uncertainties like Hiv. I mean if we have unsafe sex can I come in contact with this disease. If I have safe sex how can we have kids. I'm very confused Please do advice me in this please. She is 9 years elder to me her age is 31 years.
Tummy tuck also known as an abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck surgery is a form of cosmetic surgery, which is used to remove excess fat and skin from the abdomen as well as tighten the muscles in your abdominal regions. Similar to 'mommy makeovers' (a procedure applicable after pregnancy, which helps women restore their figure).
Tummy tuck surgery is used to help patients treat that loose and sagging skin who have experienced excessive weight loss within a relatively short period of time. Although, it is usually done for cosmetic reasons, it does provide a large number of medical benefits, such as:
1. Reduction in stress urinary incontinence: Stress Urinary incontinence is a bladder control problem that is characterized by involuntary urination because of exercises or normal bodily functions such as sneezing or coughing which might put pressure on the bladder. In some women, (SUI) can develop after a vaginal birth. The condition does not generally require a surgery. However, research has shown that in severe cases, abdominoplasty is helpful in patients who do not have a caesarean section. A slight bladder obstruction is made during the procedure using soft tissue which reduces the incontinence.
2. Better posture and improved abdominal tone: Strong muscles tend to become weak after multiple pregnancies and extreme weight loss. In these cases, diet and exercise are not enough. Abdominoplasty surgically removes excess fat and skin thereby, tightening weak muscles and flattening the abdomen. It is noticed that after the surgery, the patients develop an improved posture due to the tightened muscles supporting the spine. This helps in relieving a variety of back pains.
3. Correction of ventral hernia: Ventral Hernia is the bulging out of tissues through a defect, opening or past incisions within the wall muscles of the abdomen. In such a case, the surgeon may opt for Abdominoplasty to support the abdominal wall and prevent recurrences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon and ask a free question.
When you cant eat fresh, eat frozen. Depending on where you live and what time of year it is, you cant always get your hands on high-quality fresh produce. Keep this in mind: frozen is fine. Manufacturers freeze frozen fruits and veggies at peak ripeness, which means they will pack a similar nutritional value as their fresh counterparts. Just choose plain frozen foods rather than those with added sugars or sodium.
I am 30 years old. Married from 3-1/2 years. I am planning for baby from 8-9 months. But no success. My period was not regular 1 year back so I took medicines now from May I have regular periods but enable to conceive. please suggest.
Hi, I had a cyst problem in right ovary and was taking Endoreg medicine from last 6 months to stop periods so that size of the cyst can be reduced. Now I have stopped taking the medicine from last 15-20 days but still did not get my periods. Can anyone please suggest that how much time it may generally takes after stopping medicine. Thanks.
I am 32 years old female, trying to conceive. I was ovulating last week. After that there is no cervical discharge, its dry. Is it normal? Why is it so? Can it be pregnancy? What should I do? My next dates are 26th January. I had faced some mild cramp like thing last evening too.
I've given blowjob to my boyfriend just for a minute after cleaning his dick and there was no cum gone in my mouth. Does this effect to my health.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!