Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tripta Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripta GuptaYour feedback matters!
Since 7 days back I had sex with prostitute with condom but I consume alcohol so I afraid what will happen that's why I have anxiety so I need your suggestion for further tests.
Hi Dr. I have abort more den 6 years paas n now I am not able too conceive n Dr. told me DAT coz of abortion my endometrium is low its 3.5 so please suggest me please I want to have child I don't have single child please.
I had sexual relation with my fiancee from (Thursday - Sunday) though I took a contraceptive pill called postponed 72 on Sunday evening. He didn't finish in me. Ever since that I have frequent tendency of urination though just a droplet falls and I have ticklish feel at my vagina After four days of taking the pill I bleed very lightly and it was not periods. I am all confused. Please help me please.
Every woman has a unique system, especially when it comes to matters like menstrual cycles and pregnancy. There are some women who go through normal bleeding while for others, it may be less than ideal. Also, there are women who may experience a condition known as Menorrhagia which is characterised by excessively heavy bleeding during menstrual cycles. Cramping and bleeding for longer than a week are the most common symptoms of this condition. Here are ways to treat this condition.
- Basis of Treatment: The main cause will dictate the basis of treatment for this condition. Your overall medical history and state of health will be taken into account along with the future of your childbearing plans. The gynaecologist will also study the effect of this condition on your lifestyle and examine your tolerance towards certain supplements and medicines.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe iron supplements in case of anaemia due to the condition. Further, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen and ibuprofen may be prescribed too. Oral contraceptives and progesterone are also helpful in such cases while Tranexamic acid can reduce the excessive blood loss. The doctor may also insert an intrauterine device to release levonorgestrel to make the uterine lining thin.
- Dilation and Curettage: The doctor will dilate or open up your cervix in this procedure to suction away tissue from the uterine lining. One may need additional sessions if the condition recurs.
- Focused Ultrasound Ablation: This procedure aims at treating the excessive bleeding by shrinking the fibroids that may be causing the same. This is also similar to a procedure known as uterine artery embolisation which blocks the uterine arteries in order to shrink these fibroids.
- Myomectomy: In this procedure, the doctor will surgically extract those fibroids which are causing the excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles. The procedure is conducted either through laparoscopy or incisions in the vagina and cervix, depending on the size, location and number of fibroids.
- Endometrial Ablation: Using this procedure, the doctor will permanently do away with the lining of the uterus, which is also known as the endometrium. This will be done by inserting an electrosurgical wire loop to remove the lining. Pregnancy is usually not recommended after this surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that is recommended for very severe cases. In this procedure, the doctor will surgically remove the uterus as well as the cervix. This is a permanent procedure that will put an end to the menstrual periods altogether. The procedure will be conducted by administering anaesthesia first, and will require hospitalisation as well. The doctor may also remove the ovaries of the patient with this procedure for premature menopause. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.