Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripta GuptaYour feedback matters!
Meri delivery 1 January ko hui thi. C. Section hua tha. Mera beta ab 4 months 15 days ka ho gya h. Shuru mein main breastfeeding krwa rhi thi pr sath mein lactogen milk b deti thi ab mujhe doodh aana bht bht km ho gya h. please mujhe koi tareeka bataein jis se doodh jald se jald badhe koi home remedy batayein or kis wajah se doodh km ho raha h wo b batayen plz.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir, My wife has a ovarian cyst in her left ovary & for treatment doctor told her to take endosis 2 mg tablet for 90 days. Now she is taking the tablets from last 50 days daily 1nos. I want to know that if we intercourse in this present condition can she get pregnant? Or if I use emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex then what will be the problem?
Dear sir/ mam one day unfortunately I had protected sex with my friend 3 years back . For first time it bleeds . Now if I am getting married with some one if we participate in intercourse . Can he know that I am not virgin or again it will bleed or not .
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing a home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello doctor I had taken two ipill last month and I bleed after taking it .within 7 days. Now its been more than 1 month im having high blood pressure .is this becoz of pill and will it get reduced?
I want to conceive. I had got 6.5% glycosylated haemoglobin in blood report but if I checked my blood sugar levels it never exceeded 90 in fasting so I want to know am I diabetic or not. I have to cut off sugar totally or l can have some.
My girlfriend is virgin when I was doing oral sex with her and fingering her vagina mainly fingering around her clit little rough after its over I observed a sticky mucus like blood in my finger What does it mean? Did I break her seal or virginity?
Hi This related to my wife pregnancy problem. We already taken personal consultant with our local doctor about her pregnancy on 02.01. 2016 and found in OVARIES - ovaries both ovaries contain multiple small follicles in the periphery. Impression polycystic ovaries She got married with me on 08.06. 2015 and she will be looking for baby but still now her pregnancy not standing because of this problem we consulted doctor and found above problem. Doctor has been suggested for this tablets for 3 month and tablets name XFERT-MF and Mr. MET 500mg now almost over 2month 10 day ago. But still her pregnancy not standing. But she wants to baby. Please suggest me on this problem Regards Jayavardhan Behalf on my wife.
Does use of lubricants during intercourse interfere with conception? Which lubricant should be used if women is trying for pregnancy. Please advise. Thanks.
Everybody is aware of the truth that during nowadays technology seems matter a lot in every discipline. Someone occasionally depends upon his or her looks to electrify the alternative one. Seems play a vital function in each man or woman’s existence. However, seems will come into shine most effective while a person is healthful and fit sufficient to face the arena. Appears cannot be exposed until someone is suit enough to come out and discover himself or herself on this international. Therefore, looks and health go hand in hand. Therefore, it is very important to preserve oneself in each the fields; appears as well as fitness.
Despite the fact that, people feel that searching exact is a good deal greater crucial than being wholesome as they perform so much to end up skinny and appearance excellent. They lessen their daily food intake, begin exercise, take various sorts of proteins and supplements so they look very good, and these types of approaches take them to the manner of terrible health. In addition, to make their pores and skin fairer, they follow many types of lotions and facials with a purpose to make their pores and skin brighter. They do not understand that those exercises lead them to internally susceptible. Searching top is very essential however now not at the price of creating your health condition awful.
It is said that ‘Health is Wealth’ which means health is the most critical component. We will look proper best while we are match and wholesome. A healthy body results in a healthful appearance and a wholesome look makes you appearance higher. don’t forget about the fact that appears are very essential but a person will appearance exact from out of doors best while he is perfectly o.k. from internal. Both these elements play a crucial function.
Health must never be negotiated with any other issue, as at the end of the day, all that subjects is not your seems but your health. In case you are healthful, you may make yourself appearance higher tomorrow but in case you are not wholesome, seems are of little need for you.
In easy phrases, it can be stated that stay fit and healthy and enhance your appears.