Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripat ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
My partner is not interested in foreplay and oral sex. What I have to do where I am so much interested in foreplay and oral sex. please suggest.
Hi me and my gf rubbed our genitals with each other I dint ejaculate but had no clothes on but she was wearing shorts and underwear is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
Had sex on 1st april (condom+pill) and on 4th (condom. She got brownish bleeding on 8th. Took urine test (negative result). Then took help from gynecologist- she took ultrasound on 9th april. Reports are negative but. Their is a layer of 12mm-14mm. Their is no pregnancy ring. But she is bleeding. Is she pregnant? She is not regular in periods. Dr. Said her eggs are not perfectly developed and her uterus and ovary are sticked together because of it she may get problem on pregnancy. I want to know weather she is pregnant or not. Her last period date is 19th march. Help me.
Hello doctor. This month I hv a imp function on 21 and I ant to postpone my period date. As last month on 20 I had periods. I ll be taking primolut n from 16 two tablet a day ie mrng and night. But I am very tensed coz my period never extend then my date. So can you pls tell me with tablet did my period extend. So that I attend function on 21.
Is packaged fruit juice available in the market are safe and intact nutritious value or it is harmful for pregnant women?
I am 21 years old married female. My height is 4 ft 8 inch and my weight is 58 kg. How to reduce my weight? Do I need to reduce my weight to get pregnant?
Am married 22 had a past of two laparoscopy for endometriosis. Now on endosis tablet for 2.5 mnthz. If I stop the tablet. How long it take me to get pregnant. Last surgery was at jan 16? Can I get pregnant naturally?
M 24. Had some questions about female reproductive system. A few days back I was going through a magazine where in a column of women's health there was an article about infertility. They said blockage in fallopian tubes is one of the major reasons. How should I know whether my fallopian tubes are ok? Last year in Sept I had a scan that showed normal uterus, and polycystic appearing ovaries. I could not find any image of fallopian tubes or anything. The report also read " No free fluid in the pelvic or abdomen area" so is that a good thing? Does that no free fluid mean fallopian tubes are normal? I am not married and I don't think of having baby or anything like that . I am just curious to know. Thank you.
I am 19 years old married on 30 april 2016 and I am doing unprotected sex with husband continuously but yet there is no pregnancy y? My height is 5.3 and weight 65 and my friend age os above 21range til 30 and weight in range of 70 and height about 6 she had a baby girl now please suggest why I am not remaining pregnant? Please suggest soon.
Sir I had intercourse in march and after that I had normal period in march and april and after that I tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy but in may I again had intercourse and after few days a pain occur in my lower abdomen and after ultrasound I came to know about there is cysts in my lower abdomen and my treatment started but this time my period is abnormal and then I again tested my urine sample its shows negative pregnancy. I just want to ask there is any chance of pregnancy and I am unmarried.Please help sir.
My husband is of age 35. We are planning for kids. We are consulting the doctor she suggests us to be together during egg release. But My husband is not able to participate regularly. If we have intercourse on one day he is not able to do on next consecutive day. Please suggest .
After intercourse my friend had a contraceptive pill. But after that repeatedly she had sex twice. The first time was quiet safe but the next one was not coz of the ejaculated inside her. Wat should she do? My friend is 21 years old.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)