Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Trilochan AroraYour feedback matters!
He is a habitual of masturbation from age 15year, now he is father of 2 child but he always feel that he can not do a healthy sex. Thatswy he has always confusion that his wife is satisfied with him or not?
I am 20 old n am suffering from fever. I have taken some medicines but I still have fever and also shivering at night times. What shall I do now.
Hii, I'm 17 years male, I'm having a very bad problem of leg smell. Which ever shoes I wear always leg smell comes. My leg sweats a lot, please suggest me medicines.
I am suffering from phimosis. It pains when my skin is stretched down. During full erection its almost impossible to get the skin down and it pains alot. Kindly suggest some remedies and please suggest whether I should consult a urologist or a general surgeon?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, while reading what should I do.
Sir, I experience a headache when I move head from left or right or up and down since yesterday night ,it's just for instance when I make movement or I stand up then normal.
Hiii if am doing masturbation 2 times in weak I often note my sperm is not pure it just likes water is it any serious problem please help me am very much worried about it? And asli my pennis is curved toward left side.
I have diabetes nd I am 33 your age I have so much dream to fulfill I want fully cured from diabetes I am depressed I need your advice and good tip for my health.
How do I get relieve from knee pain ? When I walk long distances I have knee joint pains please help me out ? And also I want to know how to control excessive sweating.
I got severe jock itch infection, I am applying ketoconazole and surfaz powder from last 1 week. But all these are not effective. Day by day infection got severe and more itching and it is spreading also. Kindly help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days, tried multiple home remedies but did not work. Also I have severe head ache and cough also. What to do? Please help me.
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.