Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. TondanYour feedback matters!
Congestion in nose and blood clots comes out while clearing nose. Some heaviness too feeling in nose.
I am suffering from Sinusitis for the last few years. If I am exposed to cold (in A.C.Rooms, A.C.Cars, etc also) my nostrils get blocked and have breathing problem and will also get heavy Headaches. Kindly advice.
Sir, for the last 4 to 5 yrs. I have been suffering from acute allergy with the result I am suffering from severe cold and congestion, normally all the time water comes out from nose and eyes. Now from few weeks I am facing less listening problem in the left ear. Apart from this I am already doing treatment of Blood Pressure as well as Diabetes. Kindly suggest proper treatment to get rid from allergy and listening problem .
I am 34 and I got sore throat around 10 days ago. I used 4 erythromycin tabs. It's fine next day. But 3rd day will have same problem. I lost 80% of my voice with this now. If I talk more than 5 words I get cough. Please suggest a better medicine to control this. Thanx in advance.
I am feeling very weak. My weight is also very less it is 45 kg. Many times feel giddiness. What should i do?
I am having running nose, sore throat due to acidity and now it's not stopping feeling tired throat is paining. Tell me medicine that effect fast on throat.
Reasons for blockage of a nostril or both of nose. Sometimes. Advise remedial treatment for said issue.
I have a cough and I am coughing up green phlegm. I also have a sore throat. Kindly prescribe medication.
Hello Doc Greetings! Sir/Madam, I cannot swallow stiff and dry food, It gets stuck in my food pipe, I have to take a gulp of water twice or thrice during the meal to push it through. Once in a while the water kicks back along with the food. I try chewing my food properly before swallowing. Please help me.
I have a sneezing allergy since last 20 years. Is there any cure in homeopathy? Also I have cholesterol problem. Kindly suggest some medicine for it.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.