Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Tina GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am suffering from anxiety and short memory and mood swings and emotionally harested every time!
It's about 2 month back when suddenly my heart beat increased and I started breathing at rapid speed I had checkup then but everything us ok but my acid in body us more shown by reports. At that time my there is dizziness in my head. it was like panic attack I have beginning 2 feel anxiety. And now now anxiety is decreased but there is some pressure in my head still, I sometime becomes ok then again happen. When I eat after that I feel like something is struck from neck to down the chest. What is that is this pressure in head is due to anxiety or brain tumor. Although I was ok I am fully conscious ,no balancing problem or vision ,no sleeping problem everything is ok but feeling like pressure in head. Is its anxiety or brain tumor? Please help I am little worried.
Is one's face bright ? When his digestive system is working properly. And shouldn't one's weight be reduced with anxiety ? Is it harmful for health?
How to use camel milk for a mentally retarded child and what is benefits of camel milk in in increase iq level of cp child.
I am 26 yr old single male. I m still unemployed. I am in very stress and depressed in my life. My body weight increasing continously. I tried to work out early in morning but cant do it consistently because of depression. I think lots of think. In last few months I feel very bad and negative about my life. I want to comeout this situation but I still dont know what to do. I have to pay bank loan either. Every month we got notice. My family is not in such condition to pay. Sometime I used to cry alone in midnight. I feel that I m alone. I know life is not so tuff but I cant see any hope. Please help me to come out this stress.
I am a student pursuing undergraduate 3 year I had problem with sex when a beautiful lady saw and I want to do sex with him so that I am unable to concentrate on studies so please help me.
We are suffering with ego feeling. I broke all item at the time of anger. I got anger every small things. I beat my child only.Please suggest
Hello doctor, My problems: Severe Bronchial asthma, sports injuries. Acl injury, wrist injuries, low back pain, Psychic illnesses like schizophrenia, personality disorder, Low self esteem, etc.I need immediate surgery for the above mentioned sports injuries, orthopedic doctor has told. I need treatment for the above mentioned psychic problems. I'm from a middle class family. All these problems requires a lot of money. Money is the biggest problems for us. We can save more that 10k per month, but that isn't enough, doctors said since all these problems requires immediate attention. So I have decided to go to a government hospital or a medical college hospital. Is this a right move? If so please recommend some good medical college hospitals/medical college hospitals in Tamil nadu/ Karnataka. I'm very depressed due to this. My mind is killing me in all thousand ways that it could. Please help me
I am 33 years old and I am unable to found fit myself for survival any more, though I believe in honesty and truth. Is this a kind of depression? if so, then why can't even my surroundings understand that?
2 years before duloxetine 30 mg and propranolol 20 mg BD dose started for my panic attack by psychiatrist. Now I have reduced it to 20 mg duloxetine and 20 mg propranolol OD dose. But I am not able to quit. I have tried many times to leave these medicines but each and every time I faced withdrawal symptoms like brain zig zags, noise in ear, vertigo etc. Kindly help me to quit above medicines. I will be very very thankful to you do tor. I take hypertension and diabetes medicine daily.
Hello doctor, my friend has a stammering problem and it rises day by day. What should he do? Suggest please.
I am 23 year old famle. I have social anxiety disorder. What should I do. I have problem in interaction with people. Can you give me solutions for this.
1. Eat healthy
2. Exercise: at least 30 mins every day
3. Adequate sleep: at least 7 hrs a day.
4. Pursue hobbies
5. Keep a pet with you if you are alone
6. Learn to delegate task to others
7. Learn to say no at times
8. Listen to instrumental music before falling asleep.
I am suffering from depression due to not getting job. I am felling to suicide but can't due to I am only boy in the family left pls help for job.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.