Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tilak Raj DangwalYour feedback matters!
When my friend coughing some amount blood is spitting out. Also he is a smoker daily 1 pack he used to smoke. Is this a serious problem.
I am 32 years old suffering from Sinus since my child hood. Also too much running nose which causes problems at my work place as well. Pls guide.
I have throat problem tonsil. It affects me once in every month. So what precautions are need to be taken by me?
I have tonsillitis problem from childhood. The infection last for three days. Is there any permanent cure.
I always have problem in breathing. I have problem of allergy. Iam taking medicines for it yet no specific difference. And I do fall short of breath very frequently. Mainly during change of seasons. What shud I do?
I haf been suffering from cold, then cough, I hv taken madecine to cure, but the dieases not cury completly. Now its around 10 to 15 days, iiam feeling excess pain in my forehead, having cough in chest. Khaasi bhi hori hai to forehead mein pain hota hai, cheenk bhi aati hai to forehead mein pain hota hai. Mujhe bhaur dikkat hori hai. Aisa lag raha hai ki jhukam sir pakad gaya hai.
Can I have an elective total tonsillectomy surgery? I have tonsillitis (tonsil stones) causing severe chronic halitosis. They are hidden into the deep crannies and produce foul smell and bad taste in mouth since many years. Will an ENT agree to remove my tonsils to relieve me from bad breath. I live in Bangalore, ENT surgeons nearby my place may please help.
Sir I am having a problem of short breathing and also I smoke so what is the problem for this is it curable and what is the amount I will have to pay please say it.
I get tonsils very often and quickly. Nor am I able to eat anything neither to breathe. My throat gets blocked instantly after having anything sweet. Only a single toffee gets them on fire. I am fed up of this. Help me out. Get me a solution. What to do?
When I drink cold drinks or cold water then start my tonsils problems. N then cough will starts immediately. Why.
Today my PNS X-RAY DONE and the report shows HAZINESS SEEN IN BILATERAL MAXILLARY SINUS – SINUSITIS. What does this mean? Let me know I am suffering with sinus or I am normal.
Hello sir/mam my grandmother suffering with tonsil cancer from last three year. She taken 4 times chemotherapy and one time radiotherapy. She has any problem with eating. She is unable to take spicy food and dry food. Please suggest me to what to do.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.