Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal

Cardiologist, Delhi

Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal Cardiologist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal
Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal is a renowned Cardiologist in Dilshad Garden, Delhi. He is currently associated with Prism Children & Chest Clinic in Dilshad Garden, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal on has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Prism Children & Chest Clinic

Csc, Dda Market, Pocket-I, Dilshad Garden. Landmark: Opposite Red Cross Hospital, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

What is different between high blood pressure and low blood pressure. Can same solution to tackle both disease. Kindly tell me in details.

General Physician, Cuttack
Optimal Bp is 110/70 mm Hg, BP more than 130/80 is considered hypertension for an adult. It carries risk of developing stroke/heart /kidney/eye disease) Symptoms of High BP- mosty person is asymptomatic and is detected on routine examination. Occasionally there may be headache, vomiting, dizziness (light headedness), blurred/double vision, epistaxis, palpitation,shortness of breath Precaution 1. Do regular aerobic exercise like brisk walk for 30 minutes every day 2.reduce your weight if overweight 3.Reduce salt intake 4. Drink plenty of water 5. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, junk saturated fat and cholesterol rich diet. Take plenty of green leafy vegetables, Fruits, 6.Stop smoking and consumption of alcohol, Tobacco, 7.Avoid stress, anxiety, physical and mental exertion 8.Do Yoga, Meditation, and deep breathing exercise 9. Monitor your Bp regularly and consult Physician for treatment 10. Have adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily Low BP (when Bp, 90/60) Symptoms-Dizziness or light headed ness, fainting attack, dehydration,unusual thirst, lack of concentration, blurred vision, nausea,cold/clammy/pale skin, rapid shallow breathing, depression 1. Drink plenty of water/ Nimbu pani/electral powder with water 2.Increase salt intake 3.Take plenty of fresh green leafy vegetables, Fruits. Fish, chicken etc 4.Avoid alcohol 5, Go for regular exercise 6. Drink Tea/ coffee 7. Avoid prolonged standing 8. Avoid stress, anxiety, depression 9.Take.adequate rest and have 7-8 hours of sound sleep in the night 10. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 11. Check your hemoglobin, monitor BP and consult physician for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai I am smoker wat should I eat to maintain my breast and body fit and avoid heart prblm in future.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
first stop smoking ... exercise daily for 30 min to prevent heart problems consume less of salt in your diet eat sprouts daily in breakfast with milk avoid fast foods
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 4 years old son is currently taking Colonodine for hyperactivity, he takes a half of 1 mg, twice a day. The pharmacist mistakingly gave him someone else's medication, Lisinopril 20 mg. I saw it was wrong and did not give it to him. My question is, What would have happened to my son had I given it to him? I'm furious with the pharmacy and plan to discuss this with them.

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine, diploma clinical cardiology
Cardiologist, Jaipur
Dear friend lisinopril is used for high bp and for cardiac diseases. After giving this medicine he might be having low bp for a day or two but rarely fatal. My suggestion is you should surely warn him for the mistake but taking legal action will not serve anything. As he is also a human being and mistakes are bound to happen if you do something. It does carry legal liability only if it is done deliberately to harm your child.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am s.das from odisha, age 37 my blood report. Serum uric acid 8.07, ESR 21, Eosinophil 07, wBC count 8.18, Also cholesterol high, Serum Cholesterol 264, S Triglyceride 229 Dr. prescribed 1 st July 2016 Febustat 40 mg and Tonact - now my left side soldier pain.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Yourcuric acid levels are high. Reduce protein intake. Light exercise and medication will help. Consult your physician Cholesterol is made in liver as per body needs. Do not take medicines to correct this. Body will adjust same. Cholesterol lowering medicines have serious side effects.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know precautions should be taken for blood pressure patients? Specially for high blood pressure.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Lifestyle changes can help you control and prevent high blood pressure, even if you're taking blood pressure medication. Eat healthy foods. Consume more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, fish and low-fat dairy foods. Eat less saturated fat and trans fat. Decrease the salt in your diet. So, avoid eating processed foods, such as canned soups or frozen dinners which contains extra salt in it. Keeping a healthy weight, or losing weight if you're overweight or obese, can help you control your high blood pressure and lower your risk of related health problems. Increase physical activity which can help lowering your blood pressure, manage stress, reduce your risk of several health problems. Get indulged in regular exercising (if your doctor allows you). Limit alcohol. Even if you're healthy, alcohol can raise your blood pressure. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Don't smoke. Tobacco injures blood vessel walls and speeds up the process of hardening of the arteries. Reduce stress as much as possible. Practice healthy coping techniques, such as muscle relaxation, deep breathing or meditation. Getting regular physical activity and plenty of sleep can help, too. Monitor your blood pressure at home. Medication: Take Schwabe’s Essentia Aurea/ thrice daily which is a cardio-tonic which helps in maintaining blood pressure, improves muscle tone of the heart and narrowing of blood vessels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a stent in 2013. I m taking 3 pills-minilip40, diplet a 75, telma am. For how long I should continue?

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Pune
Hello, as per your medications you have hypertension (high bp) and heart disease. You are taking antihypertensive medicines and antiplatelet/anticholesterol medicines. For now you need to continue with these medications throught your life. Antihypertensive medicines may subject to change as per your blood pressure. Start homoeopathy along with above medicines for better results. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old. Working as a Designer in Civil Engineer field. My daily works is like sitting in front of laptop since morning to closing of business hours under high pressures. Since 6 years because of laziness and due to busy in work I could not find time for any physical exercise. Now, after 8 hours good night sleep, I am feeling very tired and weak. Kindly suggest.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Dear lybrate-user You have to solution to your problem in your question itself. Get off the chair under any pretext to walk around the office. You should drink atleast 5 glasses of water daily. Take breaks to do this. Also, go to the place which is most further to you to drink water to make the walking more possible. Climb stairs, no lifts. Quit dinners and eat boiled veggies instead Start you day with plate full of fruit. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Since the past few days I'm experiencing this weird feeling of spasms or sort of weird twitches in random places. Abdomen, hands, thighs. It feels like weird blood gushes but it doesn't coincide with my pulse my bp is 110/80 Pulse 60 or so I have serious anxiety issues about health Also experiencing intermittent belching with some git upset What could be the reason.

MD - Consultant Physician, Doctor of Medicine, MD
General Physician, Ahmedabad
Take b12 with d3 cap one daily. Calcigen d3 weekly. Take b co folio daiĺy. Stop fried take papaya and tab uni enzyme orally for digestive problems.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can mild high BP be cured with homeopathic or ayurvedic remedies along with exercises and lifestyle changes.

BAMS, MD (AM) , Panchakarma, Yoga
Ayurveda, Gurgaon
Hi yes you can control your high blood pressure with ayurvedic medicine and exercises. And follow a good diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had 90 % blockage in LAD mid. Stent has been placed 3 and 1/2 years back. Again blockage is found to be around 90%. In homeopathy do you have any treatment for removing blockages.

BHMS, PGDM (Emergency Medical services)
Homeopath, Pune
Hi. Homeopathy has Medicines to reduce Cardiac Related Diseases. So surely can have homeopathic medicines without any side effects After detail case study. But you should carry on your previous Tabs like Ecosprin gold or statins etc etc. Rush immediately to nearby Hospital if little chest discomfort or palpitation or breathing difficulty you face any time. Good Day.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 54 years old guy from pune . I am suffering diabetic and high blood pressure. please tell me what I do what medicine I take?

General Physician, Nashik
Please mention your recent bsl reports and blood pressure and ongoing treatment and revert back to me for further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting nervous when I stand In front of stage and say something my heart beat increase. What should I do?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
The best way to overcome fear is ...Face it ....and face it head on The best way to overcome fear quickly is...face the fear as much frequently as possible... Talk to yourself in front of full size mirror as if u r talking in front of public.. Talk in between friends and family members as if u r giving stage performance... Take plenty of water daily This is nothing but stage fear/performance anxiety...and there r a lot medicines available to cure it..but each medicine comes with its own side effects... So first try these measures ...these will help
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What can I do to prevent this form getting worse or having a heart problem again? Please help me.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
exercise daily for 30 min to prevent heart problems consume less of salt in your diet eat sprouts daily in breakfast with milk avoid fast foods
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 70-year-old mom admitted to hospital with hypertension and high blood sugar last week. She got discharged from hospital after three days with normal BP and blood sugar with medications for BP and Blood Sugar. But now she is feeling nauseatic and urgency for nature's call intermittently. Is it matter of worry? Please suggest.

PG Diploma In Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC), MBBS
Cardiologist, Mumbai
Hello. It seems she had accelerated hypertension because of which she was hospitalised. To control accelerated bp, give injectables including diuretics, which cause reduction in bp soon and frequent urination. On discharge injectable drugs are shifted to oral. Do check her bp at home even, because diuretics tend to cause dehydration and fall in blood preesure more during summers. If this is so, do consult your physician. Some orthopedic medicines include analgesics which cause gastritis, do take it after meals and antacids along.
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Suffering From Drycough and little chest pain. Can you Suggest what medicine I have to take?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -Do salt water gargles 2-3 times a day with warm water -avoid cold water & other drinks, have warm fluids ,tea, coffee, milk with teaspoon of turmeric, soup - take tablet okacet-c, 1 tab three times a day -do steam inhalation 2-3 times a day - have a teaspoon of honey in the morning -avoid dusty areas
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother had a minor heart attack n is undergoing dialysis was on ventilator for 3 days has cough in her chest not able to breath.

MDP, MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Koraput
Ventilator patient shuld be under physical supervision of doctor. Please donot take advice from others. But your prescribed antibiotics and medication should be kidney frienldy, which will not harm to your mother. Please make overlook.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I am a 32 years old male. I have been suffering from white coat hypertension what should I do?

Homeopath, Bareilly
White coat hypertension is due to anxiety. It occurs when any one goes to measure his bp and bp rises only because of tension by seeing doctors, hospital etc. Nothing to do just relax your self. Do meditation daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I seat and after some time I feel uneasiness, shortbreath .pls tell me solution.

General Physician,
Hi, Thanks for your question. I do understand your pain and discomfort. As per your history your problem has many reasons so please follow- 1) Do a blood DC & TwBC 2) Correct iron deficient by taking iron sucrose injection 3 times weekly in 100 ml saline 3) Do ECG and ECHO test to rule out cardiac valve disorders if you have this problem since childhood Follow me after report I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write to me. Wishing you all the best. Thanks,
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed