Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tilak Raj Dangwal
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Tilak Raj DangwalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from chest pain for more than 2 years, I'm not hyperactive and I do a little bit of exercises in the morning.
What is hypoglycaemia?
It is the decrease in the blood sugar amount to a certain level. If the disease is identified at an early stage, then the treatment can make the person free of the disease quickly. It affects people having diabetes as well as arthritis, increased blood pressure, high cholesterol and many others.
Early signs of the disease
- Blurred vision
- Increased heart rate
- Increased sweating
- Extreme levels of tiredness
- Pale face
- Coma in the last stage
- Problems with sleeping
Who are the people risk of having this disease?
People who take this three medications have a higher risk of having the disease:
- Sulphopnylureas (such as glibenclamide, gliclazide, glipizide, glimepiride, tolbutamide)
- Prandial glucose regulators (such as repaglinide, nateglinide)
Diabetes medications pose a more significant threat to patients of having hypoglycaemia.
Causes of the disease:
- Delayed meals
- Alcohol drinking
- High dose of insulin
- Tremendous levels of stress
- Deficiency of enzymes
- Not balanced hormonal levels
- At first, the patient must take a blood test to catch up with the levels of blood sugar
- Intake of 15-20 kg of carbohydrates is necessary every day. You can get a stabilized carbohydrate content from a bread slice, a banana and a bar made of cereal.
- Drink sugar-filled drinks such as Pepsi, etc. Glucose tablets and juice ease the disease rapidly. The patient can also eat sweets in this case. Take a balanced level of sugar content drinks such as 160 ml of cola or lemonade or 200 ml of fruit juice.
Natural treatment through diet:
- Liquorice roots: Cut the roots and boil it. Drink the water every day for controlled sugar level.
- Apple- It has magnesium and chromium which regulates the sugar level
- Wild yam
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Gentian Root
If a person is attacked by seizures. It’s not possible to give such medications at that time. At that time a pillow or cushion should be placed below the patients head. The seizure goes away in about 5 min. if holds up more time. The person needs to get admitted to a hospital.
Hypoglycemia doesn’t have its adverse side effects if captured at an early stage. The person gets recovered with the above-stated home medications. Although slow realization of the disease can take the person to the stage of a comma. The disease engulfs body’s maximum energy and few essential body functions also get hampered. But it is treatable with regular natural medications. People having diabetes receives the highest threat of the disease. The sugar levels have to be maintained for proper body working. If the person’s blood sugar level is not right, he/she may have the tendency to get hypoglycaemia and hyperglycemia. Having both this disease is the root of having diabetes. It would make the body weak, and the person will crave for more sugar. It will also weaken the nerve cells and tissues of the brain. Weight will be lost gradually which is a terrible sign. Therefore don’t be late if you are having this above-stated signs go to the doctor and have the proper diagnosis of the disease.