Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thichen Lama
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thichen LamaYour feedback matters!
My son is 2.5 yrs old but he doesn't talk. He used to say some words I. E maa. Pa. Pa. Etc till 1.5 yrs. But after suffered from serious illness he left talking. And now he tells sometimes maa pa. Pa. Pa etc but not talk as normal as others. I went through his BERA test and found report normal. We consulted many doctors but no one diagnosed the reason and says that he will tell but it will take time. Being his father I am very anxious for his career. Please suggest me sir.
My daughter 9 years old suffering from bed-wetting till now. Doctor advised to take minirin nasal spray for 1 and half months. Does it improves her condition for bed wetting.
My son is 2 years old he is not stopping breast feeding tried many ways with aloe vera, neem oil but he didn't stop. Today tried with applying female he vomited 2 time I am getting afraid. There is no harm to my baby right? Please suggest any medicine to stop breastfeeding from mother side any tablets I can use so that milk will stop. I am waiting for your valuable suggestions.
My daughter of age 7 years studying in class 2 complaints chest pain followed by breathing problem especially when. She is in school hrs sometimes at home also. Echo test chest x ray done but all normal. Once I asked to her why its so she replied that homework was not completed so madam will beat. We made her homework uptodate. Two three days absolutely no problem but yesterday evening again she was crying for chest pain. What should I do.
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar
2 days ago
To prevent nappy rash,change nappy every six hour atleast.Between the changes,keep baby dry and naked for some time,then apply coconut oi
These details are my son. He is 6.5 years old. At the time of night when he sleeps his nose get blocked and he face problem in breathing and feel uncomfortable so please help me.
I am 27 years old. My son is in the end of the 7th month now. He usually sucks milk only from right breast not at all on my left. So milk production is very less at my left side. Now I am not feeding On from my left, I feed only on the right side. Will this create any health issues to me? What I have to do now?
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should visit an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and cause problems in hearing in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!