Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Therapist BhavnaYour feedback matters!
I am skinny. How to gain muscle mass. People make fun of me help me out. Is there any wa to get ripped body.
How to get tid of spots due to acne? Peeling did not help me. Can you suggest some other way? I had many medicines including isotroin 10 and 20 but after leaving them the situation bounced back.
Everybody has fears. But when is it a phobia and not simply a fear? There are certain symptoms to look out for such as difficulty breathing, feeling dizzy or light headed, trembling or shaking, feeling overwhelmed, fear of losing control, an intense need to leave the space etc. Phobias can be categorized into many different types like animal phobias (snakes, spiders, rodents etc.), natural environment phobias (heights, storms, water, dark etc.), situational phobias (enclosed spaces, flying, driving etc.) and blood-injection-injury phobias (illness, needles, medical procedures etc.).
It is important to know when it is time to seek help for your phobia. Some ways you could know are:
- You recognize the fear is unreasonable and excessive
- You start avoiding certain places and situations
- Your avoidance interferes with daily functioning
- You’ve had the phobia for at least 6 months
In the meanwhile, follow these steps to help control your phobia:
1. Make a list:
Make a list of all the situations related to your phobia that you are frightened of. For example, if you are afraid of flying, your list may include waiting at the security point, booking your ticket, watching other planes take off or land etc.
2. Create you fear ladder:
Arrange the items on your list from least to most scary. The first item can induce anxiety but not so much that it stops you from trying it. When creating this ladder, keep in mind what you want your end goal to be, this can help you breakdown the items easier.
3. Work your way down the ladder:
Start working your way down the ladder taking it one step at a time. Start with the first item on your list then only when you are comfortable with that should you move on to the next item. It is important to wait until the item you are on no longer gives you any anxiety before moving on the next one.
It is important to practice this as often as you can. Repeated exposure to the fear will reduce the anxiety being felt. That being said, don’t rush through the steps. Go at a pace you are comfortable with and don’t move on until you on longer feel anxious in that situation.
While you are going through the items it is important to consciously breathe when anxious. When we are anxious our breathing gets hitched, our heart rate increases and we star sweating. When this happens, it is important to take some deep breaths and relax your whatever muscles are tensing. When your breathing normalizes again try going into the situation again to breathe deeply while doing so.
Hello doctors, I am 22 year old guy. I am vegetarian by choice I want to be muscular like gymnast. My trainer always used to say me to eat eggs and meat which I could not eat at any cost. So, please provide me with a best solution what I supposed to eat. I am taking paneer and milk daily after gym is there anything else that will help me out. Thanks.
Hello docs, I am 28 years old and I am obese. My weight is 105 kgs. Height is 5'11 I am now doing running jogging walking and joined gym. M also eating vegetables and avoiding junk food. And measuring my calorie intake. But my weight is decreasing very slow. I want to know if ayurveda has some tablets or anything which will help me decrease my weight along with my exercise and diet planning. Thanks :)
I am 31 yr old and going through a big problem. I work in retail industry and leave @ 9am in d morning and return home @mid night. Such stress has given numbers of health problems. 1. I became an alcoholic person due to stress 2. After I came back home I don't get that sex drive. Though my wife is not complained abt this but I can feel her pain, this is making me depress. Even if I get it someday I feel loose erection and experience quick evacuation. Plz help
Mujhe pimple bhaut jyada nikalte hai aur kabhi bikul saaf ho jate hai to kabhi bikul pure face pr bhar jate hai mera face oiley hai isliye hote hai mera pura face bekar ho jata hai in pimple ki vajah se
What are the symptoms of diabetes. Most of the time I am scared of this disease and wants to know the exact symptoms of diabetes. How many years are there for a diabetic patient to live healthy?
I get mouth ulcers very frequently. Atleast 1 use to present every time, when I do not have motion proper, Next day I gets ulcers for sure. What should I do to not have ulcers? Do I need to consult a doctor? Can it be a big issue?
I'm a 24 year old girl. I always feel like fainting when I am standing still for some 2-3 Minutes. When my eyes are closed I feel like spinning and getting tilting and like fainting and even my eyes are open I feel like fainting. Sometime. Moving my legs help me in not feeling faint but it doesn't help much. What's this condition called and what are the causes? It's happening since childhood especially during my school prayers.
If I have pcod means what is the problems I'l face? How can I reduce that quickly in simple normal herbal way?
I feel irritation in my hand's skin in summer whenever I touch detergent powder or cake. How can I protect.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.