Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Therapist BhavnaYour feedback matters!
I'm having rashes on my back instead of using various anti bacterial soaps and allergy cream nothing helped me. What should I do?
Hello sir, I am very thin I want to gain. What am I do now? please get me tips for want gain & extra weight.
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I'm very Skinny Mera weight bhi bohot kam h Mujhe healthy Diet Suggest kijiye (Only Veg.) Jo meri body k lie proper suitable ho Mera stamina bhi bohot kam h and Koi Workout bhi batao meri age k hisab se.
I have small black colour (something) in my face . What is this? And how can I cure this without any side effect . Via (ayurveda)
I am suresh kumar . I am 35 years old and I am suffering from backpain please suggest some medicine.
I have weakness always. L have very less haemoglobin. Severe body pain always. What should I do to fine and healthy?
I am a fair skin guy. My problem is that the skin on my buttocks cheek is darker from the rest of the body. Also the skin is not smooth. I felt quite embarrassed because of this. Is there any cure?
I lied to a friend of mine . I had realized that many times before too. But that was making me very uncomfortable so I gathered courage and told her everything. She asked me to relax and leave it because that wasn't a big issue for her. But still that lie is troubling me and am unable to get rid of it.
I'm suffering with small white color bumps on my penis shaft since long. Those are under the skin of the penis shaft & appearing more after erection. Please suggest how to cure those bumps. I'm very much feeling nervous when saw the bumps and getting negative thoughts on my strengths and abilities. Please suggest any homemade remedy for curing.
My wife is 45 yer's old she is suffering form back pain due to gape in spinal cork l5 & l6 since last two years, now her both leges are swelling last 10 days. Which test we will do for detection of problems.
I have not been able to gain weight for3 years its. Is it possible to gain weight without taking any supplements.
I have a discomfort, pain on my chest. When I turn my neck I get a piercing pain. My very recent Ecg, Echo and Chest Xray says it is all normal. Suffering with this problem for past 3weeks.
I'm suffering with irregular periods from past 7 years. continuously I took medicines for periods but of no use. My periods are still irregular. Im looking for gynaecologist who can solve by problem.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.