Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Therapist BeenaYour feedback matters!
I am komal. My weight is 64 kg which is more than my height. According to my height my weight has 14 kg more. I want to know what should be eat in breakfast. Lunch and dinner. Please suggest me if any medicines help to reduce my wait inside 3,4 month. I have no time for walk and any activity please suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from severe headache, stomachache and fever from last 3 weeks. So what should I do about it?
I am 27 years old and having disorder in periods cycle taking primolut around about 2 months it was working fine but in the third month again had a periods twice with the interval of one month. My hb is 13.6. I am a working lady and having stressful situation now a days.
Gd evening doc sahib. I am 23 years old female. I am having sprain in my foot after fall from stairs and doc has advised for ice packs. For how many days am I supposed to do ice packing?
Hello. I am here to disclose what's actually happening to me since 20 days. I didn't had any bad habit even till 3 months ago but due to some fantasy I started smoking weed in my area which is not of high quality. Till now hardly I had smoke 10 to 15 times and the last time was on December, 14th 2016. On that day I had an adverse effect of some kind of panic attack which caused high heart beat, some kind of paralyzed effect and took a bath straight away to get out of that. People here say that some insect repellent is sprayed on that weed to increase the weight. I didn't inform the right reasons to my parents and went for EEG test, CT scan, 2d echo pad test and ECG. My doctor saw it and all reports were normal. I'm still having heaviness in head and face and numbness, pain in hands and legs. I had muscle spasm before. I'm afraid that I'm having a neurological disorder or its just due to anxiety ?Please help me.
I have started morning running+walking from yesterday. And when I go today and started running then I was getting pain in my leg muscles. I was not able to run and only walk slowly and come back. But I want to continue it don? t want stop but also I want to release from this pain every day. Want to tell you that my age is 29, height is 5. 1 and weight is around 50 kg. I am not under weight and not over weight but still I have little fat on my waist. I have little belly fat and having two fat wrinkles on my waist. Also my stomach is not flat, I am having belly fat. I want to remove it totally. I am going to get married after 1 month and want to wear lehenga and sari. For that I have to remove my fat. Kindly suggest how can I remove my belly fat and how can I release my leg pain with continue running.
I want to tell that I have very low weight. I have 40 kg weight. I want to increase my weight. Please help.
What is the difference between hair fall and hair breaks and does hair breaks causes baldness how to know from what you are suffering from ie hair fall or hair break.
My mother have gastric problem. We took advice's from other doctors but its not useful. She eats no. Of medicine but no rest. What will be your advice to do?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.