Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Whatever I eat and whenever I eat, after evry eating I go for toilet its any kind of pbm because of this my weight is also normal.
I am 21 years old. My height is 5'4 and my weight is 64 kgs. I wanna reduce my weight to 55 in 2 to 3 months. What shall I do to achieve it? Please suggest me.
From past month, I am facing some heart breathing related problem. Mean I can't eat very hot and chilly spices or even lemon soda added idling, handavo or even phudina charming or sour pickle anymore. Just feeling in heart more excitement allergy without relaxing comfort.
How to increase hight in few days or months I m 13 years old and my hight is only 4 feet and 1 inch.
Vitamin D is a crucial vitamin that is soluble in fat. Vitamin D is essential for the growth of your bone and it ensures increased flow of calcium into your bloodstream by promoting the process of its absorption from the consumed food. Poor concentration of vitamin D may result in the development of rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults. Vitamin D is important in maintaining the immunity of your system; deficiency of vitamin D gives rise to a number of health problems including cardiac disorders, arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.
Daily exposure to mild sunlight helps to synthesize Vitamin D in body. Dietary sources include milk, cod liver oils, fish, meat, fortified dairy and food products.
The most reliable way to diagnose the deficiency of vitamin D is through blood test; it is the most effective method of measuring the level of vitamin D in your blood. The following are some dominant symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Influenza: According to studies, vitamin D acts a guard against the attack of a number of respiratory infections which are widespread in children. Hence, lack of vitamin D in children is responsible for the development of various respiratory tract infections and diseases.
- Depression and Schizophrenia: The root cause of depression and various other psychiatric disorders have been linked to deficiency in vitamin D. It is extremely important for expecting mothers to maintain a sufficient level of vitamin D in their body, during the gestation period to reduce the risk of delayed brain development and other mental ailments in the new born babies.
- Cardiovascular disease: Cardiovascular ailments are more prevalent among people, who tend to suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Patients who suffer from cardiac discomfort have responded well to vitamin D treatment.
- Asthma: Intake of vitamin D supplements reduces the severity and discomforts that are associated with asthma and have also shown considerable reduction in the occurrence of asthma attacks.
- Periodontal disorders: Lack of vitamin D may result in the formation of numerous harmful bacteria in your mouth and may give rise to several oral discomforts in form of painful gum inflammation, bleeding and loss of tooth. Vitamin D aids in the formation of cathelicidins and defensins, which are effective in maintaining the overall oral health.
- Cancer: Types of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer are linked with vitamin D deficiency. Supplements of vitamin D are helpful in controlling the growth and development of breast cancer, especially the estrogen sensitive breast cancer.
My mother had knee replacement operation. After one month she is suffering from continuously major pain in foot thigh and calf muscle. Whts the reason and treatment.
I have some problems that I am not getting pregnant and my periods are irregular so please gide me what should I do and how to get pregnant.
I am 20 yrs old and I am suffering from severe depression and I want a solution for it because I cannot concentrate on anything.
Now a days it is a big problem in youth.Many patients come at my chamber with this problem.
- Actually when the age convert from childhood to young, some hormonal changes occur so the glands of body are more active but these glands outlet when obstructed by pollution, then express as acne for skin. I am not discussing here for other glands.
- Fast food oily food another cause.
- Less water intake. Etc.
- Intake 3-4 lts water everyday by any means.
- Use facewash to clear skin and rub gently for 3 minutes. Use normal water for face wash at least 10times in a day. In this way, bad loose elements with death tissue from surface area would be removed.
- Avoid spicy and fast food. If possible take boiled food especially in summer time.
- Don't scrap by nails over acne.
- Don't use any type of cosmetics.