Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Thakur Das MittalYour feedback matters!
Only one side I.e left side of my back, left leg too Intermittent… pain goes while sitting and sleeping… 10 minutes walk…. Pain radiate to the back region from the Back to the legs Do you take any medications / supplements for your pain? If yes what are the dosages? No troubles me more-the back pain or the radiating pain most comfortable pain free position for me Sleeping Paine increasing year by year now I feel jerk on my back after standing for five minute, I mean to say “jatka lagna” I feel like fall down …this is only while standing on one place approx 5 to 10 minutes….contain Please describe other Symptoms as well- Tingling/Numbness/Loss of Muscle Power or Weakness in Legs. All above symptoms I feel …. Thigh become so stiff while walking and specially standing position .bue relief soon after sleeping I consult three different orthopedic…taking medication … physiotherapist….i am doing regular exercise. Like mckenzie, and some stretch prescribe by doctor and physio too MRI show disc dessication at l4 l5 level, buldge disc on broadbase. Mild scolioses. towards left.
If you are looking to lose some flab, here are some simple tips to do that:
1. Eat slowly: Check your watch. Start eating. When you're done, check your watch again. How long did it take you? Our guess: not long enough. Your goal is at least 15 to 20 minutes per meal. You need that long in order to taste your food properly, and to let your body tell your brain that you're full. Put your utensils down between bites. Chew properly. Savour what you're eating. Enjoy it. Spend time with it. You'll enjoy food more, and get leaner.
2. Eat until you're '80% full': You eat until you're just satisfied. Until you're no longer physically hungry. Instead of 'stuffed' or 'full'. Don't get hung up on exactly what '80% full' is, or whether you're getting to '75%' or '88%'. Shoot for the general idea. Remember: eat s-l-o-w-l-y. Be patient with '80% full'. It takes practice. But once you get the hang of learning your physical (rather than your social or psychological) hunger cues, fat loss will be a cakewalk.
3. Get your 5 hours: Make them count. Sure, you could drill yourself into the ground with long, gut-busting workouts. But why? As we've proven, you can get great results with about 5 hours of exercise per week. The trick? Make those hours count. My suggestion:
1. 3 days a week, weight train for about 45 minutes.
2. 2 days a week any cardiovascular activity.
3. Do about 10 minutes of warm up and mobility work every day.
4. Fill in the rest of the time with 'active recovery': gentle, moderate movement such as walking, swimming, yoga, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, and just plain old 'stay moving'.
4. Sleep. Sleep changes your hormone balance and your recovery ability. This changes how your body responds to nutrients, exercise, and stress. The more sleep you get, the leaner you are. The less sleep you get, the fatter, weaker, and sicker you're eventually likely to be. At least 1-2 hours before bed, turn off the TV, computer, and cell phone. Darken the room. And get ready to sleep yourself lean.
5. Pay attention. If you're struggling to change bad habits, start by becoming aware of what you're doing, thinking, and feeling (both physically and emotionally). We call this noticing and naming. You can't change something if you're clueless. So tune in. Paying attention also makes your performance better. For example:
1. If you eat slowly and mindfully, conscious of every bite, you'll probably eat less but enjoy your food more.
2. If you train carefully, with a plan, you'll probably do your exercises correctly, with a clear focus, and stay uninjured.
3. If you notice what 'triggers' you into unwanted behaviours, you can 'break the chain' and choose a different path.
6. Forget 'willpower': Change your environment and your systems. And get social support. Willpower is a very limited and unreliable bank account. Never count on it. Instead, built an environment, a system, and a support network that helps you get to your goals.
1. If food is in your house, you'll eat it. So don't have that food in your house.
2. If your gym is horribly inconvenient, you won't go. So make it convenient, or buy some weights for home.
3. If you wait till you feel full of energy to work out, you'll never do it. So schedule it like an appointment.
7. Take action. But do ONE small thing at a time. Sure, we all love for the moment to 'change everything'. But it is not reality. Stop 'thinking' about change. Stop 'reading' about change. 'Do' change. Act Now. The only way to succeed at anything is to take action now - ONE small step at a time. Today, what is ONE, very, very small action you can do to move towards the change you want? What could you do in the next three minutes? Today? Do that one small thing. Check in each day and make sure you're doing it. Then, next week, do another very small thing. Only one. It's just that simple!
I am 27 years old male and my weight is around 88 kg. Please advice me how to reduce weight at a faster rate.
I am 18 year old and there is a back pain in my body what can I do for this to get relief to my back pain.
In today’s world, females have the advanced technique of shaping up their breast. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. There are breast reduction surgeries that can work wonder in reducing the size of the breast. The reduction of the breast does not only give you a beautiful appearance but also uplifts your confidence.
When to Go For Breast Reduction
You can consider breast reduction if your breasts are too large for your body. Large breasts can also cause neck, back or shoulder pain. You can also go for surgery if one of the breasts is large and the other one is smaller.
Pros of breast reduction
- Your breasts will be in proper shape and will look firm.
- You will get rid of the neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- You can wear anything and look good.
Cons of breast reduction
- The surgery could lead to decreased sensation in some portions.
- The breasts might look uneven after surgery.
- You could develop problems while breastfeeding may be a problem.
Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe. Gone are the days, when you would sit back home and blame nature for your shaggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery to come to your rescue. Breast augment can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplifts its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
- In the crease under breast
- Underarm (axillary)
- Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple. Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are however pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take pain killers, as advised by the surgeon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I have digestion problem over a year, whenever I eat something stomach got biotin different sounds occurs from stomach and aslo need to go for bathroom many times in a day. Due to that my face got dull and too dry aslo problem of hair fall and acne, there is no glow on my face, always feels like tired and sick. How I over come on this problem.
I have hand pain, stomach pain, head ache, leg pain, fever, cold! What can I do! Please answer my question.
I am 26, have fairly good skin and am always told I look much younger than my age. But these dark circles are quite noticeable, even if I have a good night's sleep, what can I do to minimize theses and improve them?
M now 18 n my height still 5'2 from last 2 years. I want to be grow taller. I will do any thing sir. Any medicine any exercise any tips. please tell me sir.
1) Hormonal : Hormonal activity, such as menstrual cycles and puberty, may contribute to the formation of acne. During puberty, an increase in sex hormones called androgens cause the follicular glands to grow larger and make more sebum; A similar increase in androgens occurs during pregnancy, also leading to increased sebum production. Use of anabolic steroids may have a similar effect. Development of acne vulgaris in later years is uncommon. True acne vulgaris in adult women may be a feature of an underlying condition such as pregnancy or disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome, hirsutism or Cushing?s syndrome. Menopause-associated acne occurs as production of the natural anti-acne ovarian hormones.
2) Genetic : The predisposition for specific individuals to acne is likely explained by a genetic component.
3) Psychological : While the connection between acne and stress has been debated, scientific research indicates that ?increased acne severity? is ?associated with increased stress levels.
4) Infectious : Propionibacterium acnes (P. Acnes) is widely concluded to cause acne, though Staphylococcus aureus has been universally discovered to play some role
5) Diet : The relationship between diet and acne is unclear as there is no good quality evidence. However, a high glycemic load diet is associated with worsening acne. There is also a positive association between the consumption of milk and a greater rate and severity of acne.
I'm really thin. I want to increase weight in a healthy way. What diet should I follow regularly without hitting the gym?
Hii. I want to know that, sometime suddenly my heart pain like a shok. But it ends in just a second. I want to know its is a common problem or I have to take some medicines.
Hi I have pain in lower back from last 3 years. An Ortho. From Artemis Hospital Gurgaon told me that there is some problem in L5-L6 disk and I should get it changed. I am not feeling the pain on regular basis. Sometime, it is more than 15 days without any pain. However, there are times when I am unable to get up from the bed without any help. Please suggest what should I do.
My yesterday's PT INR Test report says the INR Tested yesterday is 5.8,I am taking Ecosprin AV 150/20 in morning and WARF 5 mg in evening.
My back is paning fero 3 days I am 26 years old its is doing for 3 days getting problem in sleeping what should I do?
Its not on external measurements.
It depends on your urine out put colour it should be pale yellow normal
If turns dark--- drank less
If turns watery--- drank more
Its for healthy person.
If any has medical conditions.It has to communicated with Dr.
1) Water before food makes u lean
2) During food by sips makes u healthy
3) After food makes u fatty
4) After completion of Digestion boosts energy.
5) If u feel indigestion have it warm it'll enhance digestion
6) If had before bed may give u common cold.
7) 3-5 sips in early morning advisable for health.
Over all who wants to be fit n fine needs to built his physiology at lower water need(like military training).
During Oct-heat n May-heat u can use abundantly by adding Gulab/khas/jai/jui/Ushir/mustak/nagarmotha.