Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejashri M Shrotri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejashri M ShrotriYour feedback matters!
I am having crimson for my ovarian cyst .I missed 2 or 3 pills .I have facing an issue of spots since a week .What to do.
I had an unprotected sex since 15 days. I have missed my periods 5 days ago. What pills I had to taken to stop pregnancy. Answer me plzz?
I have done pregnancy test today but it was negative then why my periods are soo late I am worried about it plss give me some suggestion doctor.
I am 32 year old widow women . I have a son of 15 years old but this time my affair with my friend & every time after sex with my friend I faced pregnancy problem. please tell me any suggestions about this problem. Is sterilization is possible for me ya widow women please help.
Hi my sister is having cyst in uterus. She operated bt it comes again. It's size is increasing very fastly. He wants to conceive but she got an abortion.
Hai. Am 23 years old. Am having pcod. Through treatment we r planning. My LMP is 27/8/16. Today taken beta hcg. Value is 13. Am pregnant or not. Whether I need to wait or not. Chances are there or not. Pls help me.
In how much time maximum urethral stricture can occur after cystoscopy (like within 1 or 2 or 3 months), so that I can feel safe after that period of time, as I have done cystoscopy? Thanks.
I had sex on the new year's night and my expected date for my periods was 1or 2. Today is 6th Jan but I still have not got my periods even after 4 days of the expected date. Since January 1st till today I am having a kind of white discharge. Am I pregnant? Please help. On 21st November I had sex too. I took ipill on 24th November. Again had sex. I got period on 2nd December. But flow was very less than usual. It lasted for 3 or 4 days as usual. The last period before this was 1st November. Help please.
I am 26 year female. I have 2 childrens. Now I want 3rd baby. I dont use precautions till 6 months long. But there is no result. My period is regular. What can I do to get pregnancy fast.
Licking of cleaned hygienic vagina / clitoris with mouth - is it medically good? Are there any chances of getting any diseases?
I 38m my wife 33 we had 2 baby 14&5 we lost our 14 years son by an accident. My wife already Lydgated 5 years ago. Can she pregnant again?
I am 22 yrs old.Last two days are stomach paining and white colour is bleeding in urinal area and this two days are my hip is paining. And my last sum date is 11.
I am suffering from subchroinic bleeding and is suggested bed rest is it safe to eat lemon.Please tell.
I am 23 year old female. My periods are delayed by 18 days and I also have checked my pregnancy on preganews test device and results are that I am not pregnant. However I am sure that I am not pregnant but do not know the reason of delay in periods. Is it the sign of my pregnancy by any means or what should I do to continue my periods? (I am a feeding mother of 6 month old baby)
With nose job or rhinoplasty turning out to be an increasingly popular surgical procedure these days in India, potential patients are presented to a great deal of data, some real, some skeptical, and some downright false.
Here are 5 of the top myths busted.
1. The surgery is a fairly simple procedure
Nose job is one of the most complex and challenging operations in plastic surgery. Not only must the nose be in symmetry with the face, but also every segment of the nose must be directly proportionate with all of the others.
2. Your nose can resemble any superstar's nose of your picking
A prospective nose job patient ought to have practical desires. Every individual's face and visage is different. John Abraham's nose would not look great on each man, nor is it achievable. Similarly, Kareena Kapoor’s nose would not suit every woman, however becoming it is on her. In Rhinoplasty overexpectation and unrealistic expectation is always a cause of dissatisfaction. It is impossible to have a nose like Katrina or Sharukh Khan.
3. The anaesthesia used in the surgery is dangerous
Rhinoplasty is mostly carried out under general anaesthesia, which makes you unconscious during the whole experience. However, the anaesthesia used is completely safe. In fact, for minor procedures, a nose job can even be performed under local anaesthesia. Most patients who have undergone this surgery are healthy, and risks of long-term complications are exceptionally rare.
4. A second surgery is almost always required to get it right
While a revision surgery can be a reality when going through a nose job (as high as 10-15% in a few studies), it ideally should be a one-time operation only. Technically, the newly constructed nose is one that’s designed for life. That aside, because of the complexities of the operation and the variability in each person’s anatomy, skin, and healing, on certain occasions a revision surgery becomes necessary. When it occasionally occurs, usually it’s for something relatively minor such as a small residual bump.
5. A nose job is so expensive that only the very wealthy can afford it
Surprisingly, minor yet high-quality rhinoplasty procedures can start at as low as even INR 20,000 in India, which is not as expensive compared to several other kinds of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures.
Caution: Avoid silicone implants for a nose job as they not good and have long term complications as extrusion and displacement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Respected Doctors Can you tell me if I wear a condom after half intercourse from start. And my end of sex is protected, And my penis periods are came 3 days ago from today nd from the sex 50 hrs ago she take unwanted 72. So please can you tell me we are safe or pregnancy is possible or not?
Top 10 tips for you to celebrate, stay safe and stay healthy this Diwali.
1. Sweets are hard to resist and during Diwali, when there is plenty of colorful sweets everywhere, it becomes even harder to resist. Remember the fact that Indians are genetically prone to diabetes and so it is always advisable to keep the intake of sugar and starch minimal.
2. Stay away from sweets that use
chemical preservatives , because the intake of such preservatives can cause damage to our kidneys and liver . It can also cause asthma attacks and cancer.
3. Avoid sweets that have ‘silver’ coating . Such foils are often
adulterated by aluminum and aluminum being a hazardous metal can accumulate in our body tissues and can also enter the brain.
4. In times of increasing air and noise pollution that we are witnessing today, it is important that we be responsible while using firecrackers. It is good to buy as little firecrackers as possible, because that can help us spend less and can also stop us from polluting our environment.
5. While using firecrackers we are definitely faced with the risk of burn injuries and so a few precautions are necessary. Always wear slippers during your fun time with firecrackers and never try to do anything to a firecracker apart from lighting it from a safe distance. Kids should be allowed to burn firecrackers only under adult supervision.
6. Do not light firecrackers in crowded areas or on the roadsides, because that might prove to be dangerous for bystanders and the general public.
7. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive firecrackers. It might sound a bit fancy, but if we ignore it the excessive noise might damage our ears in the long run.
8. It is better to say ‘No’ to alcohol, as any excess is easily possible on this day of celebration. You can avoid a hangover and also the risk of driving while intoxicated if you must drive your car and visit your friends and family.
9. Diwali is a festival that brings a lot of gifts to people, so use the occasion to choose sensible gifts for family and friends. Try gifting fruits or low calorie sweets and snacks instead of ghee-laden sweets.
10. Diwali is also the festival of joy so
make it special especially if there has been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in your past. Shed all your inhibitions and misgivings and make a fresh start. Wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’ and embrace them in joy.
Make your Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends.
I am 6w4d pregnant. Last night I had skin itching. I heard it's related to pregnancy. Is it so?. Should I avoid any particular food. I have constipation problem also. Should I change my diet.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.