Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tasleem AhmadYour feedback matters!
I have itching after every bath. What is the reason behind it. I have 28 years old lady. Please give me a suitable replay.
Many crack in my leg Edi. I try many time use medicine. But its not going. So plzzz say me. I what to do that my crack will going.
Hi doctor, Am started a treatment this is the 5th day, for pimples I am using the creams COSGLO GEL, adaferin GEL is it works, but till now did not got any Result. Help me.
I'm 22 years old I have dark circles around my eyes I have black cells but my skin tone is not black pls suggest me to cure that.
I am suffering from dry skin of my penis head & also some dark patch around meatus. There is no irritation or any foul smell from my penis. I wash my penis everyday with soap.
Hi doctor. This is tridev from uttar pradesh india. I am suffering from skin allergy. Every part of my body in effected. What should I do and which medicines do I take.
Regular Hair fall. First time in life. What should I do? My hair was very bulky. No roughness no falling. But from 3 months. My hair started falling and I can see my skin now. Kindly suggest.
I have mole on my right forehead. I had surgery on that mole 6 months ago. But it's come once again. What should I do?
I am getting pimples on my face. As I do masturbate (one or two time in week as suggested by doctor as per ayurveda) it affects on face. Pimples get increased. Please guide me.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
My hair is falling very much what I should to do can you give me idea that I will follow the rule to stop the hair falling.
In recent past I observed some skin problem with my kids during winter. There were some rashes and pimples like symptoms on the body basically, in both hands and below thigh. When some cold creams were used though the symptoms disappear, still some white patches were left with and again that rashes appears. I want to know the probable reasons and measures.
I have oily skin .I wash my face 3 times a day. And I even drink about 6/7 glasses of water. I don't use any outside products. But pimples occur again n again one after the other! I am not able to hve clear skin at all. Can you help me out with some beneficial remedies to hve pimple free clear skin?
Raw potato is an excellent remedy for sun tanned skin. Surprisingly, it is rich in vitamin c and hence, works as natural bleach. It also helps soothe sunburn.
•Peel the skin off two to three medium-sized potatoes, cut them into chunks and put them in a blender to make a paste.
•Apply the paste generously all over the affected skin area. Let it dry for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
For best results, can add some lemon juice to the potato paste before applying it