Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tashan Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tashan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am trying to conceive during follicular monitoring, I came to know that there is a syst in my left ovary. Is it safe if I will conceive? Doc is saying it is a dermoid . What should we do for removing it ?
I couldnt take contraceptive within 72 hrs and its 5th day now. Is there any other way to not get pregnancy? I am taking ashokarishta by now. Is there any other fruit or natural food to not get pregnant.
Hello sir, I have had sex with my boyfriend once. After one day of having sex I took an emergency contraceptive pill named unwanted 72 and menstruation took place later But after menstruation taking place, I am not menstruating for 3 months. What is the reason behind? How it can be solved?
Hi doctor I'm 25 I had unprotected sex with my bf nd my periods got delayed for 5 days. I took urine test it seems positive. Nd I'm much worried .nw I'm taking monsoon tablets 6 pills per day for 3 days. Will I get my periods. Pls help me.
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
I have done sex with my GF she is not getting periods 10 days extra. I'm still unmarried please suggest for Tablet trough online without consulting doctor. Thanking you.
Hello Dr. My Lmp is 16 april 2017. Yesterday I checked on pregnancy kit nd it was positive. But I cnt continue this one bcoz I have 2 kids 2nd one is only 7 month old. So please suggest me how to discontinue this pregnancy. Is T-pill kit us safe to be taken? There is any side effect of this if I take this, like-vomiting, fever, over bleeding? please reply me soon it's an emergency.
The sensation of pain and numbness are quite common in patients suffering from high blood sugar. If you are suffering from nerve damage from high blood sugar, chances are you have diabetic peripheral neuropathy. The discomfort can affect your mood and overall quality of life. But with some easy to follow steps can help you keep peripheral neuropathy under control.
- Keep your blood sugar levels under control: Your first task is to manage your blood sugar levels under control and with the passage of time it will damage the peripheral nerves and pave the way for diabetic neuropathy. If you can keep your blood sugar levels within a healthy range, you will be able to reduce the risk of nerve damage by about 60 percent. You should talk to your doctor first since a rapid drop in the blood sugar levels can prove to be even worse.
- Get the right level of Vitamin D: Your skin functions by producing Vitamin D in response to sunlight and it is immensely helpful in shielding against nerve pain. It has been found people who have lower levels of this nutrient are more likely to suffer from more pain. In case it is hard to get the recommended daily intake from food only, you will have to take supplement pills.
- Keep away from smoking: We all know that smoking causes the blood vessels to constrict which hampers circulation. If you don’t quit smoking, your peripheral nerves may not be able to nutrient-rich blood which would make pain worse.
- Take a warm bath: Warm water is not just relaxing, it can also improve circulation all through the body. It can provide instant relief. But it is worthy of mention here that since diabetic neuropathy leads to loss of sensation, you should ensure that the water isn’t too hot before you jump in.
- Seek resort to over the counter medications: There is a host of painkillers available for easing mild to moderate ache stemming from diabetic neuropathy. These include ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen and acetaminophen. But before taking any of these pills, you should consult with an expert who can choose the right medicine for you.
- Get up and move: Exercise can combat pain in a variety of ways. It helps in keeping blood sugar levels under control which, in turn, can hinder nerve damage. Workout increases blood flow to the extremities while also uplifting your mood. It will help you get rid of stress so that you can better deal with the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In a study conducted by the University of Kansas, it was found that people who exercise regularly didn’t face any trouble in doing daily activities.
- Consider carpal tunnel surgery: When the patient is suffering from localized peripheral nerve compression that affects the hands, carpal tunnel surgery can be considered as a last resort to achieve pain relief, reduced incidence of ulceration, increased range of movement and balance, preservation of limbs and improved quality of life.
With these few tips, you will be able to manage the peripheral neuropathy better. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point of life, every person undergoes some large-scale tragedy. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others.
A large scale tragedy can cripple a person and devastate him. However, instead of breaking down, one should stand strong and face the situation. Here are 5 ways to cope with a large-scale tragedy:
- Talking to someone, honestly: You are not alone is this world and should not forget that there are many other people all around you. In case of a tragedy, you usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside you. Instead of keeping them to yourself, you must share these feelings with your friends or any person whom you trust. Venting out will enable you to relax.
- Act on truth: Always keep in mind that whatever happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. Always remember that you are not alone and there are people to help you out, no matter what kind of tragedy you have undergone. There is always some hope left.
- Be realistic: You have to differentiate between wishful thinking and hope and get it clear in your head. Wishful thinking might not get you anywhere and eventually you will be more disappointed. However, if you stick to reality and hope realistically, slowly you will be able to come out of your shell and face the world again. Face the reality that you have to struggle a lot for quite a long time and do not think about miracles.
- Second chances: In many situations, a tragedy comes with a blame. However, you should not confuse between condemnation and responsibility. Taking responsibility is wise, but self-condemnation takes you along the wrong track. You should give yourself another chance. You must let go of guilt and learn how to forgive and forget. By giving a new start, things will get back to normal. This is applicable in case of relationship-related tragedies.
- Have faith in God: When you are in a situation which is too tough to cope with, and you cannot foresee any hope, you have to believe in God. Keeping the faith is the best thing to do, and you should believe that hope is possible. If you have faith in a greater power, you will get through.
Large scale tragedies are difficult to cope with and can make you feel that your life is over. However, instead of isolating oneself and burying the grief, proper measures should be taken to cope with the tragedy for better and peaceful living. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!