Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tarush Rustagi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Joint Pain Treatment
Spine Mobilization Disorders
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Spinal Therapy Treatment
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Cervical Traction Procedure
Spinal Disc Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Tarush RustagiYour feedback matters!
I met Dr Tarush for my Grandmother. She was suffering from severe back pain since 10 days. The complications of Old age was taking a toll on her. She was operated several times for various ailments and twice for back. Thinking about surgery for back again was depressive for her. Dr Tarush understood her pain and agony and explained her about her problem and how she can handle it, keeping surgery as last rescue option. His critical bent of mind is commendable. Following her advise she is able to manage her problem and is getting active day by day. Thank you Dr Tarush!
The meeting with Dr Rustagi was really satisfactory and I came out with a lot of positivity. His diagnosis was uncomplicated and overall it was a good experience!
Very impressive. When all suggested surgery, he cured me without any.
I am suffering from a pain in backbone suddenly while I was going to work he cannot be able to do this.
I am 28 year Old man I have bone pain and headache on regular intervals what should I eat and what should I do.
I am having diabetic (type2) since 18 years and BP since 12 years. I am under insulin and medication for both. The sensation in the foot is slightly reduced and as advised by doctor, I am using MCR footwear within house also. Last week, I had to visit a temple where I walked without footwear for about 100 feet, but with socks. Though I was very carefully walking, but some objects like stone or like that must pressed without my knowledge, though no injury but I am having leg pain till waist (left leg). But I am doing my regular activities like walking, driving, but with pain. Is there any treatment is required . Normally I am avoiding the places where I need to go barefoot. But this time it was a important family function & not having any choice. Please advise me sir.
I am 5 ft 5 inches tall & wieght=99 kgs, there is lot of pain in the ankle, it pains like hell also my back pains a lot please suggest?
Hi. I am 27 years old male. I am suffering from insomnia and had back ache from last 2 yes. I work in nights. Is it because of my job? please help.
Severe pain seems in left little hand finger if suddenly knocked. Backpain persists from one year. Please suggest me.
Arthritis is a common ailment that affects a majority of adults across the globe. It can affect any joint in the body and cause inflammation, pain, and swelling. When arthritis affects the shoulders, it causes stiffness, pain, and lack of movement.
Signs and symptoms of arthritis of the shoulder:
The only symptom caused by shoulder arthritis is a pain, which, in turn, causes a limited range of motion. It is worth discussing these symptoms in detail:
- Pain: Any kind of activity concerning the shoulder aggravates the pain and it usually worsens with the passage of time. When arthritis affects the glenohumeral shoulder joint, the pain is mostly felt at the back of the shoulder and tends to get more severe with weather changes. Many patients also complain of pain present deep in the joint. On the other hand, the pain of arthritis in the acromioclavicular joint is centred on the topmost part of the shoulder. In some people, rheumatoid arthritis affects the entire shoulder when both acromioclavicular and glenohumeral shoulder joints are affected.
- Lack of motion: The pain caused by arthritis of the shoulder leads to a limited range of motion and it may be difficult to take part in a common day to day activities as well. People affected with arthritis of the shoulder are not able to lift their arm or comb their hair or pick up something from the ground. There could also be a snapping sound when one tries to move his or her shoulder.
But not all individuals affected by shoulder arthritis have pain and loss of range of motion. Some people having severe joint problems have very few symptoms.
Causes of Arthritis of the Shoulder!
Age is one of the most compelling causes of shoulder arthritis as it generally affects people aged over 50 years. However, it may also occur in younger individuals after experiencing a trauma or injury such as an accident or fracture or dislocation or severe infection. Arthritis of the A-C joints affects younger people while that of the G-H joint affects older people though there can be exceptions as well. Also, arthritis is genetic as well which means in a family affected with arthritis, every individual possesses a risk of being affected by it. Other causes of arthritis include:
- Gout: Gout is arthritis that occurs when there is an accumulation of excess uric acid.
- Juvenile arthritis: This kind of arthritis leads to pain, swelling and stiffness in the shoulders.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This is a chronic inflammatory disease of the joints which takes place when the immune system instead of shielding the body from foreign bodies, attacks the thin membrane lining of the joints.
Although there is no treatment that can absolutely cure arthritis of the shoulder, numerous pain management options are available. It is important to talk to an expert and decide which course of action can offer maximum relief.