Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Taruni SharmaYour feedback matters!
आंवला, बहेड़ा और हरड़ से तैयार त्रिफला अपने खास गुणों के कारण जाना जाता है। त्रिफला को पाउडर के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। जड़ी-बूटी के गुणों वाले त्रिफला में पोषण और बड़ी मात्र में विटामिन सी मौजूद रहता है। इसके अलावा औषधीय गुणों से युक्त त्रिफला के सेवन से कई तरह की तकलीफें दूर हो जाती हैं।
* अध्ययन में यह बात सामने आई है कि त्रिफला रक्त संचार को ठीक रखने के साथ ही कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करता है।
* यह उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करने में मदद करता है और पाचन सुधारता है।
* त्रिफला में एंटीआक्सिडेंट के गुण पाए जाते हैं। इसमें एलर्जी और एचआईवी विरोधी गुण भी पाए जाते हैं।
* यह एनीमिया से जुड़ी तकलीफ, थकान और पाचन में होने वाली कठिनाई को दूर करता है।
* त्रिफला निमोनिया, तपेदिक और एड्स जैसे रोगों में भी लाभदायी होता है।
* आंखों से जुड़ी समस्याओं में भी त्रिफला कारगर साबित होता है। एक कटोरी पानी में एक चम्मच त्रिफला को दो घंटे तक छोड़ दें। उसके बाद उसे कपड़े से छान कर पानी से आंखों को धो लें। यह पानी आंखों के लिए फायदेमंद होता है।
* इसके सेवन से कब्ज की शिकायत दूर होती है। इसके लिए त्रिफला को रात में गरम पानी के साथ लें।
* असमय बाल सफेद होने की समस्या से मुक्ति मिलती है
Three months is gone but my period is not stop heavy bloodingWe are using one pause tablet some control but still not stop I am worried please me replay.
What do I do to get pregnant. I received my menstruation periods 23rd November and my menstruation cycle is 28days. What are the most fertile days for me to conceive. Thanks.
Hi since 2 cycles my blood flow is nill and only red colour in urine what is that actually says? Pls help me out.
Hello I am 26 year old female and not yet married. From 2 days I feel lump or some hardness in right breast area. Is it a breast cancer? it is possible for unmarried girl if yes so what should I do? please reply as soon as possible.
Combipack of mifepristone tablets IP and misoprostol tablets IP. abortion pills. Kya ye suit krega mjhe.
You've probably heard that high blood pressure is a problem. Sometimes blood pressure that is too low can also cause problems.
Blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Each time your heart beats, it pumps out blood into the arteries. Your blood pressure is highest when your heart beats, pumping the blood. This is called systolic pressure. When your heart is at rest, between beats, your blood pressure falls. This is the diastolic pressure. Your blood pressure reading uses these two numbers. Usually they're written one above or before the other, such as 120/80. If your blood pressure reading is 90/60 or lower, you have low blood pressure.
Some people have low blood pressure all the time. They have no symptoms and their low readings are normal for them. In other people, blood pressure drops below normal because of a medical condition or certain medicines. Some people may have symptoms of low blood pressure when standing up too quickly. Low blood pressure is a problem only if it causes dizziness, fainting or in extreme cases, shock.
Good evening mam Mam me ye puchna chati hu k mera period pehle 4 taarik ko hota tha but unwanted 72 khne kbaad mera period 16 ko hua but aaj 16 taarik ho gyi h but period nhi aya pregnancy bhi chek ker li wo negative aayi h aap koi tablet batye jisse mera period aaj Aye meri age 25 year please help me.
My aunt is suffering from fisher from last 3-4 month. Doctor advise for operate. But she want to take a treatment without operation. So please tell me what is the treatment for pisher.
Hello doctor. I had unsafe sex with my husband. and I take unwanted 48 after 45 hours. Is there any chances to become pregnant? and there is side effect?
I am a 50 years old lady and having regular menstrual cycle of 30 or 32 days but heavy bleeding white discharge throughout other than the cycle period hemoglobin was low around 8.5 in October and also having anxiety sinus prob and digestion every two three months pre or post menstrual symptoms changes I don't know whether it is related or not but blood pressure fluctuation 70/90 is my normal pressure but last two months it touched 92/138 then it falls down to the normal one this month again it has gone high after two days after my periods back pain and fatigue also.
I have rashes and infection in my vagina due to which I feel so much pain and irritation in my vagina during sex. Please suggest me some medicine.
Sago or sabudana is often considered as a super food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. Sago is basically extracted from the sago palm trees or more importantly from their stem in a starch form. In some regions, sago is also popularly known as tapioca pearls. It is one of the rich sources of starch and carbohydrates and is used as a culinary delicacy in many cuisines, especially in India. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of including sago as a part of our diet.
- Aids in digestion: Pearl sago is best used as a baby food as it is easily digestible and can be great on your internal tissues. Even adults who suffer from the problem of digestion can safely include sago in the diet as it helps aid digestion and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Nutritional Supplement: Sago grains are pure sources of carbohydrates. There are minuscule (about 2mm in diameter) but they pack a powerhouse of carbohydrates and contain little protein, vitamin C, minerals. They also have traces of calcium which can be beneficial in bone rebuilding.
- Herbal remedy: Sago is used in Ayurveda and also as a part of many home treatments in keeping the body cool. It is used along with rice to maintain the temperature of your body. It is also a staple diet in some continents and the herbal remedies using sago are widely popular in traditional spas across the world.
- Sago Cuisines: Since they are extremely comfortable with your body, sago is used in a wide variety of cuisines and can be used best as a breakfast dish as an alternative to cereal. They are also used in pancakes and they are a good source of energy to make you perform your daily activities throughout the day.
- Energy booster: Sago food is full of energy, and is often served as a dish to break the fast. If you have been recently treated for an ailment then you can look at having sago as a part of your diet. It has enough energy to combat the weakness and ailments your body has just undergone. Also, they can be safely had by any individual - irrespective of their age.
Always keep them in dry and airtight container. Moisture should be avoided at all cost to increase its longevity. The white pearls of sago become white when soaked in water and turn translucent when cooked or boiled. You can experiment a lot with sago based food and you can be sure to feel the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Heart attack or myocardial infarction mostly occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked due to one or more reasons. The most prominent reason could be high fat or cholesterol that results in plaque build up in the coronary artery. The restricted blood flow has the potential to damage or even destroy the heart muscle. Some of the symptoms that can be helpful when it comes to the identification of a heart attack are listed below.
1. Discomfort in the Chest - Your chest may feel tight and pressured when you are about to be hit by a heart attack. Pain or discomfort in the chest is usually central typically felt behind the sternum, the central bone of chest. It may not be pain, it may be only discomfort, it may only be in upper part of tummy, very commonly confused with a gas problem. It is often accompanied by a painful sensation in the chest or arms. If a chest pain lasts more than 15-20 min it can be assumed to be a heart attack. This aching sensation may even spread to your back, neck or jaw.
2. Feeling of inconvenience - Often before the heart attack, the person may have feelings of nausea, ingestion, abdominal pain or a heartburn.
3. Breathing problems - Another prominent symptom of heart attack is shortness of breath which is accompanied by cold sweat and fatigue.
If you think you are getting a heart attack, you should immediately take one tablet of Aspirin, 4 tablets of a drug called Clopidogrel, and one tablet of Atorvastatin 80 mg and rush to the nearest possible medical facility as time is very important in the treatment of an acute heart attack.
Related Tip: Heart Attack - Is the Damage Reversible?
I am having a problem PCOD doctor gave me meprate I took that tablet from 19th to 23rd (5 days) as per the doctor advice but today is 25th and still I am not having my periods. Should I wait for sometime or consult a doctor again?
What are the reasons behind irregular periods other than pregnancy at the age Of 15! I am very curious about tHat please suggest me solution too.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"