Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Taruna Dua
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Taruna DuaYour feedback matters!
We are planning for our first baby. Doctor has advised my wife to take FOL123. Are there any other vitamin supplements that my wife should take. N what exactly her diet chart include. Also for how long she should take FOL123 as its already been 3 months.
I made love with my gf without using any precaution And she is 1 week away from her periods So shud she take any measures Like contraceptive pill and all!
My daughter is unable to suck milk from my breast as there is less milk please hlp me how I increase my breast milk.
Its going to be 2 months on this 28th. My period not came yet. I'm 23 yrs old married lady. I'm not pregnant. What is the reason of delay my period. What to do. Please suggest.
It's my 19th day I have taken follicle study, doctor said that it was ruptured like that, what is ruptured and can get conceive on this please answer me.
I deal with severe period pain. Also, my legs shiver during the first day when the pain is at a huge amount.
I am suffering with breast pain which frequently comes from one month but I have this from 13 now my age is 20. Can you give me suggestions please ?
I have diagnosed with infiltrating ductal carcinoma, NOS, in right breast (in biopsy report, triple negative (ER-negative, PR-NEGATIVE, HER 2-NEGATIVE). The tumor measures 5 cm* 3 cm mammographically. After giving 3 no. Of chemo the tumor shrinks to 1.9*0.7*1 cm in USG. My doctor done modified radical mastectomy. Please tell me after surgery.
Keep your face clean. Use a mild face wash at least twice a day. Drink lots of water.
People with oily skin avoid oily food, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
Don't rub your face whenever you sweat, dab it.
When acne are present, do not touch them, press them or pick on them, this doesn't help at all. On the contrary, it leaves marks which are difficult to clear.
Avoid rubbing and scrubbing your skin.
These simple tips make the further treatment easy and more effective.
I am female 27 years of age. Missed my last month period. Tested negative for Pregnancy. Getting bright red color spotting for alternate days for hour or two. Approaching my next cycle. Suggest what should be my next steps.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicine system, which believes that an individual’s overall health and well-being is a mix of physical and emotional health, achieved through a balance between the three doshas, vaata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these three doshas results in diseases. Different diseases have predominance of one of these doshas. So prevention and cure of disease should be aimed at restoring the balance between the three doshas. Ayurvedic approaches, therefore, are very comprehensive, not just aimed at curing the presenting symptom, but also in restoring balance of the mind, body, and the environment.
The treatment approach goes back to basics, taking into account natural ways of living, which helps in rejuvenation, detoxification, bio-purification, and improved immunity. This is achieved by a combination of healthy eating, yoga, meditation, herbal oils and mixtures, Panchakarma massages, etc.
- Ayurveda believes in eating healthy. The various meals in a day should not be based on cravings, but on what the body requires and can digest. While the morning meal should be heavy, the dinner should be light and at least a couple of hours before sleep.
- Eat intelligent by including a lot of seasonal stuff, nuts, spices, seeds, leafy greens, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid canned, processed, and packaged food. Also there are specific food items aimed at restoring balance of vaata, pitta, or kapha, as the case maybe.
- Maintain a regular sleep pattern, which allows the body to align with the circadian rhythm and clear itself of impurities.
- Using common spices like turmeric, ginger, garlic, cloves, etc. to restore balances is also popular in Ayurveda. Various herbs are used either as churnas, powders, or oils to cure different conditions. These help in restoring the balance between the three doshas and prevent further disease. Oils used in Panchakarma and other therapies are also useful in detox and bio-purification. The mixtures are known as Rasayanas and are highly beneficial in detoxification and improving immunity.
- Avoid habits like smoking and drinking and drug abuse. These cause excessive toxins and stress and impair overall health in multiple ways.
- Ayurveda also believes in yoga (Surya Namaskar, Pranayama, etc.) and meditation to calm the mind and manage stress, which can help avoid a lot of lifestyle diseases, be it heart disease, diabetes or insomnia.
Ayurveda, as mentioned above, does not address the presenting symptom alone, but looks at an individual holistically and treats the person as a whole. The result is slowing of ageing process, feeling of rejuvenation, longer life, improved quality of living, and slowing onset of diseases. With lifestyle disorders on the rise, adapting an Ayurvedic lifestyle will help in prevention of disorders and an overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.