Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tarun Nirman
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun NirmanYour feedback matters!
I am vegan office going girl. What should be my proper nutritional diet to keep my body & skin healthy. Bt I drink lack of water. When I feel thirsty only that tym I drink water which is max to 4-5 classes per day? What should I do.
My wife is suffering from rhumetoid arthritis since 6 years. She gets acute pain in joints almost everyday. Is there any permanent treatment of this disease?
Her age is 20 she have some proposal for marriage but her height 4'9 is there in chance to grow up her height?
I am Writing this on behalf of my Mother. She is 50 years old and maintaining her sugar level with tablets. She is having Cracks in feet. Earlier it was like normal cracks generally people have in the age of 40+. But now it is become like more paining, itching and also peeling skin in Feet and palm. Please help me with your suggestion. Thanks in Advance.
Hey I am 23 years old n 7 months pregnant girl. I wanna to know that I have blackness on my thighs. I used clop gm on it. But it doesn't work. N day by day blackness increases. Vagina lips also goes dark day by day. What should I do to get fair colour of my thigh area n vagina lips. I use veet for hair removing. N sometime use razor.
Mera period 14 october ko aaya tha. Ussky baad 6 november ko mny sex kiya. Then mujy bhut tummy pain. Lower pain back pain. Huwa like a period cramps. Dard itna jyda tha ki mujy Dr. k jaana pdda. Urine infection tha thoda sa. But kya srf urine infection m he itna jyda pain hota h.yh pregnancy ka symptom bhi toh ho skta h.or Dr. ki medicine k baad cramp ruk gye thy. Can you suggestions.
For most people, putting on weight is easy, but losing excess weight can be quite a struggle. Obesity is one of the most common lifestyle ailments today and can trigger a number of health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. It also affects your emotional health and self confidence.
Patience and perseverance are crucial when it comes to weight loss. Ayurveda can be very helpful in losing and regulating weight. Ayurveda is not only an alternative to harmful medicines, but also a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. Here are a few ayurvedic herbs and preparations that can help you achieve a healthy body weight.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in chemicals that control the oxidation of fatty acids and regulates cholesterol metabolism. Thus, it suppresses fat accumulation and regulates cholesterol levels in the body. It also helps cleanse the colon thus, aiding in the digestion process. Ginger also increases the body heat and blood flow that helps the body burn fat faster.
- Lemon infused water: Water infused with lemon juice and a spoon of honey on an empty stomach can help detox the body and boost metabolism. The lemon acid slows down the digestion process and help the body absorb nutrients that regulate blood sugar levels and keep you satiated for longer after a meal. In addition to this, lemon water also helps stimulate liver functioning and aids in the removal of waste from the body.
- Guggul: Guggul is a resin extract that is also known as the ‘fat killer’. It has lipid lowering properties that help lower cholesterol levels by speeding up the degradation of cholesterol and reducing the production of cholesterol in the liver. It also increases the amount of thyroid hormones produced that boost metabolism and help burn fat.
- Vrikshamla: Vrikshamla is rich in hydroxy citricacis that helps inhibit the accumulation of fat in the body. It also helps modulate the activities of genes that effect fat synthesis and can prevent the development of visceral fat tissues. Vrikshamla is also rich in serotonin that reduces the tendency to overeat by keeping a person feeling satiated for longer.
- Nigella sativa: This is better known as black cumin, onion seeds or kalonji. These tiny black seeds help lower blood sugar levels that can control your appetite and reduce carbohydrate cravings. It also stimulates the burning of fat and increases metabolism. By enhancing the functioning of the liver, it also helps the body get rid of waste and toxins. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!