Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun MehraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my daughter is 9 months old, She weighs around 6.5 kg she is underweight so please tell how to increase.
Hi, My son is 3 yrs 7 months. He has developed the following symptoms over last 2 days: runny nose and watery eyes mild fever congestion coughing at night morning cough due to which he vomited. Is the above symptoms for common cold? What should be the treatment?
My daughter 8 yrs old complains of stomach pain more oftenly.However with the intake of ginger,aajwain the symptoms are suppressed.Pl help for the permanent solutions.
My son is 23 months old and he is fussy Eater. Can you suggest multivit. Or iron supplements. Problem is that he likes to eat white things like egg, milk, manner, curd, he hates veggies.
My baby 2 years old baby she use to itches her palm and feet especially during at night, whenever we scrub at her feet during itch time, it will come little red inside the skin and feel more itchy and cry. Please help what medicine I have to apply.
How to prepare ubtan for babies and which oil should I use in summer for body massage of 8 month old baby.
Dear sir I am asking this for my son who has just completed 9 month on 25th. Last 2 days he was having dehydration which we thought is bcz he is getting the teeth. He has suddenly starting avoiding his formula milk or any milk which he use to take regularly. He is even not interested in any food and living in ORS. What should we do please suggest.
Parents are responsible not only for the birth of the child, but also for their well-being. For children, their parents are their first teachers, who inculcate in them the right manners, attitudes and habits. Consequently, you too must be careful in deciding what habits and manners you pass down to your children.
Some of the habits that you should teach your children are:
- Eating healthy food: Children always have the propensity to consume junks and avoid healthy food. It is the duty of the parents to correct this and teach their kids to eat healthy food. You must explain and elucidate the importance and nutritional value of eating healthy food. At the same time, the harm caused by the junk food must also be brought to their notice. You should introduce multiple fruits and green vegetables in the diet. Eating healthy food is a habit that reaps great benefits in the long run.
- Table manners: Children eating on their own generally create a mess. Therefore, you must teach your child the right table manners. When to use spoon or fork and what should be the etiquettes that must be observed while eating with a large group of people must be known to a child. You should begin to treat your child as a grown up as he or she sits at the table.
- Regular brushing of the teeth: The importance of teeth is most acutely felt with advanced age. Therefore, it is imperative that you teach your children to take good care of their teeth. You must educate your child about the necessity of good teeth and see to it that they brush daily and twice a day. Brushing in the morning as well as before going to sleep is equally important and the child must be aware of it.
- Early to bed: It is necessary for children to get adequate sleep. Therefore, you must make it a habit from the very start to put them to sleep early and see to it that that they get sufficient rest.
- Play outdoors: You must make it a habit for your children to play outside more often. Staying at home without any activity has serious repercussions like obesity and lethargy. Therefore, it is extremely important that children involve in sufficient physical activity.