Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun GroverYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to consume I pill in a span of 3 months? Are there any other safer alternatives of emergency contraceptives.
I am 28 years old I have pcos patient can conceive baby? I have take tablet duphaston, folinine, glycomet 500its benefit for conceive my weight is 52its more? Wt can I do for pregnancy pls advise me.
My period due date was 9th july i.e. Yesterday however had mild spotting today morning. Also having lower back ache since past 2 days. Did a home pregnancy test it was negative. Can I be pregnant?
Sir my wife is 5 months pregnant. And hm loge daily sex karta h. Isse koi problem to nai hogi. Aur hm loge av koi precaution v nai use karta. Means sperm andar hi jata h. To Isse koi infection ka khata to nai h. Please tell me in detail.
My periods dates are April 7 May 9 June 11 July 15 Aug 14 Sep 20 Please calculate my days of ovulation. I tried last on 1st Sep but could not conceived.
My wife's MC is not regular, she is now 26 years old and when it come the heavy pain. What should she do?
Hi Maine 3 din sex kiya tha 17,19,20 ko aur maine 3 din I pill khai thi kiya I pill fail kerega? But mera is mehina 11 tarik ko period hue the.
"Don't get wacko stop tobacco"
Say no to tobacco n tobacco products. It is harmful for your oral n general health and may even lead to life threatening cancer.
I m 23 year old. My periods date is not came at a time. And since 2 months my date is not come. What can I do?
Hi Doctor, My wife period comes after 5 months. She is entering in menopause. She is 45 years old. My questions is, can we sex without condom ya peals? Is now chance for pregnancy?
Prp therapy k baad baal permanently rhte hai ya ek time period k baad jhadne v lagte hai? Prp therapy ka koi side effect to ni hai na? please btaiye na.
I am 25 years old. I did not get periods for the last four months. Please suggest me any pills to get them immediately.
My wife is late for her periods by a week. On 16th April gyane tested her urine sample which was positive. I am surprised as we are married for a month and I was able to go in halfway only and only once on 24th March ejaculated a bit inside her. Her last period was on 13th March. Now doc says she is pregnant but also said to wait for another week. Can she really get pregnant or is it too early to confirm. Moreover she had infection and was being treated for it since past one week. Please reply urgently as we both are not ready yet and she is 38kg and very thin doctor said she is undernourished.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend and she is on her last day of her period at the end I ejaculated in her anal hole does it makes her pregnant?
Kids health is now also incorporating kids nutrition programs that combine healthy eating with controlled calorie programs.
Health professionals are focusing more and more on healthy eating programs for kids with greater emphasis on managed and controlled calorie programs.
Research is shedding more light on the benefits of kids eating well as they grow and develop and the significant benefits it has on the mental well being of children.
If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, you are likely to be able to travel during most of your pregnancy. Just be sure to discuss air travel and extended trips with your doctor ahead of time. When traveling, it's also smart to carry a written record of your due date and any medical conditions you have.
When traveling by car, remember the following:
• Wear your seat belt , even if your car has an air bag. Strap the lower belt across your lower lap/upper thighs. Run the shoulder belt between your breasts and up over your shoulder, not over your abdomen. Remove any excess slack in the seat belt.
• Proper use of an air bag is important regardless of whether you are pregnant. If you are sitting in front of an air bag, slide the seat as far back as possible, and tilt the seat back slightly to increase the distance between your chest and the air bag [to 10 in. (25 cm) or more]. For the latest air bag safety information, see the U.S. Department of Transportation website at www.safercar.gov.
• Take bathroom breaks and short walks at least every 2 hours on long trips to increase the blood circulation in your legs and reduce bladder pressure.
When you're pregnant, the safest time to travel is during your second trimester (18 to 24 weeks), when your risks for miscarriage and preterm labor are lowest. During your third trimester, it's best to stay within 300 miles of home, in case of sudden changes that need medical attention. Airplane travel tips include the following:
• Check with the airline for its requirements before you book a flight. Some airlines do not allow women more than 35 weeks pregnant to fly.
• Carry written documentation of your due date when traveling. Some airlines ask to see this information.
• Wear your seat belt strap over your lower lap/upper thighs. When in flight, keep your seat belt fastened as much as possible in case of turbulence.
• Take a few walks while on a long flight to increase the blood circulation in your legs.
• Choose an aisle seat if possible. This will make it easier to move around in the plane.