Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am already do the x ray, ct scan, sputum, blood, bronoschopy, endoscopy, ultrasound and other blood test last month and I have a problem of blood come in sputum between 10 to 12 days regularly. So I want to know that in which test of I know that actual situation of my extra pulmonary tb (lymphonodes). All test report is while normal. I am taking medicine approx last five months. When I start the medicine then my spotum is positive.
I am 31 year old I am suffering from hearing loss. I have sinus since childhood. I am not able to hear phone ringing, voice in a place like car and place which is packed by air conditioner and other low voices for 6-7 years. I smokes regularly, do I need a hearing aid, or cough in my body, near my nose and ear can be drained. I smell sense is perfect so there is no problem in case of nose but severe problem in ears. What do I do.
I have been suffering from severe cold, fever and dry cough, head ache, body pain for more than 3 days. Whatever I eat I can feel only bitter taste. Are they due any disease or ordinary fever. How do I get cured?
Sir I am having problem in my throat. Generally I am suffered from cough and cold. I am a teacher. My school is in dusty atmosphere outside the city. I have to speak loudly to control and teach the students. From 25 to 30 days some times I feel tightness in my throat It's appear that some one pressed my neck from outside. I am feeling dryness in throat. Please suggest me what should I do.
I'm conceived, This is 9th month for me, I'm suffering from severe throat pain. In my blood test report serum T4 is 11.04 but normal is 4.6 - 10.5 cord. I having cold and cough and inside my nose I having wound too. What is the reason for my throat pain.
My brother is suffering from cough since 3 weeks and it really gets too much at sometimes what should I do?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.