Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun AhujaYour feedback matters!
I have teeth problem. I want to remove some teeth and reconstruct that. I don't know how that problem is came. I'm basically worked in chemical industry.
Hello doctors, I have too much gap in upper teeth in almost all front teeth so to reduce teeth gap what's more cheaper and reliable, teeth gap bands or braces? And how much time both the treatment takes? And what will be the cost of both the treatment? Frankly speaking I can't spend too much money. I am from Delhi and 24 years of age. If anyone of you in Delhi so please tell me so that I can take appointment. Thank you.
I get bad smell from mouth since childhood n also I have digestion problem that is after taking food I get vomiting sensation. What should i do?
Sir, I often have dry mouth accompanied with bad breath. I had used colgate plax mouthwash but it seems to not work. Can you suggest me some home remedies to get rid of this?
I am having little size ulcers in mouth. Quit tobacco before 15 days. Having problem since last 5-6 days.
I have a problem of foul smell from mouth. Already consulted with local doctor but it is not cured. What I should do to avoid the smell?
Hello doctor, My teeth gum are irregular in shape front side and I brushed on that gum it is bleeding. I used a gum powder for that but it is no use. Pls give any medicines or else any suggestions.
What I do to make my gum pink ? these black gums spoils my personality. Please suggest me what I do ?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
I have a yellow teeth problem and I brush 2 times daily, instead of brushing my teeth are getting yellow and smelling. What should I do?
1) Heat applied to hair
2) No moisture
3) Tight hairstyles
4) Overuse of chemicals in the form of Shampoo and dyes.
5) Wrong combs.