Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarsem JindalYour feedback matters!
I am having 2 years 4 months son with me, for him to start the loose motion, whats the tablet will give him, kindly advised me. Also once pass the motion getting heavy smell.
Mere bête ko cold ki problem h wo jab bhi rota h to use cough honi shuru ho jati h or phir vomit hone lagti h iska koi proper solution bataiye use Abhi blood me allergy batai h or Dr. NE septilin Himalayan ka diya h continuing pilane ka bola h 1year tak.
Loss or impairment of hearing can happen due to a variety of causes and may be temporary or permanent in nature, depending on the type and severity of the condition. One of the most common causes of hearing impairment is age. The degeneration of one's vital organs and senses becomes a reality for many people as the advancement of age happens, and the delicate insides of the ears are no different. Noise pollution, injury to the ear drum or any other part of the ear, as well as the movement of particles inside are only a few of the many reasons for loss of hearing. One of the many ways of dealing with long term hearing impairment is by using a hearing aid.
Read on to know how you can regain your hearing with hearing aids:
- Long Forgotten Sound: A hearing aid will help you reacquaint yourself with long forgotten and subtle sounds that you may not have been able to hear for a long time. Many times, this kind of impairment also makes us forget to notice the fact that we do not hear so many normal sounds in our everyday lives - sounds that we probably did not notice even earlier. This may include the whirring of a fan, the whoosh of the air, the pitter patter of pets' feet and so much more. A hearing aid will help in bringing about an adjustment to these sounds that you will actually end up discovering again.
- Technicalities: The hearing aid basically works by letting your hearing and ears readjust to the various volumes, intensity and vibrations that one feels when different sounds reach the ears. This helps in hearing better.
- Amplification: A hearing aid is basically an electroacoustic device that fits in neatly behind your ear where it is tucked away from plain sight. This device helps in amplifying sounds so that you can catch them and hear them more clearly.
- Modulation: The ENT specialist will usually prescribe a certain kind of hearing aid based on your individual condition in terms of volume, size, power and circulation. These factors help in modulating the sounds in a certain way so that they reach the nerve pathways from the inner ear and travel to the brain in a proper and effective way. This is usually done in a customised way to cater to the specific type and cause of your hearing loss.
Using a hearing aid is a matter of retraining your hearing rather than restoring it completely. These aids will be helpful in regaining a better sense of hearing within the condition you are going through, rather than reversing the condition completely.
I suffering from fever. My fever is sometime closed for many days and start. My stomach was too much pain. When I do toilet I feel pain in penis.
My baby girl born this year August 6th. Time of birth her weight 2.9 kg after some time 2.3 kgs,now her weight 4760gm. She don't have mother Milk. I'm using NAN 1 for feeding. No other health problems. Baby was alright. Her length is equal her age but weight is not good. How to increase her weight?
My 10 years son had deep yellow urine since last 5 days. Sent his blood to Dr. Lal lab and rceceived lft report as follows billirubin direct 2.77mg/dl indiect 2.57mg total 5.34mg/dl sgpt 2226u/l sgot 1797u/l. Alp 403u/l ggt 152 u/l red cell distribution width 17% esr 53. Has good appetite and moving normally, mild itching, pl guide? giving sorbiline 7.5ml twice daily.
My daughter is passing watery stool from yesterday. Till now 4 times. What to do because of this rashes are visible.
For my 1 year 2 month child affected by Kawasaki disease Then 4 days armored and gave IVIG. Then last two days they given 150 mg aspirin for 6 hours once. Per dose is 187 mg. After they given IVIG he did get any fever as of now. Then they advised to continue for another 12 days. In my question is still how many days he need to take medicine? Then it will affect his nomal life?
I am suffering from jaundice and typhoid what should I do plzz help me I am in big problem doctor plz help me.
After ultrasound sonography black dot was spotted out in baby's heart. Is this dangerous for baby health. Also some infection was pointed out by a doctor in urine test. Request you to please guide me and share me the some references regarding this.
Mera ek beta hain 6 months ka abhi phir se bacha raha Gaye hain, kya medicine du bacha nehin rahen ke liye aur kuch side effects hoga. Main kya karu. Kya medicine dena thik hoga.
My 3 years old son has difficulty in speaking, he can babble but can’t speak and point his finger towards the desired objects. Instead he use to take us by holding our hand to the desired object example towards AC switch or Refrigerator door. He can’t even speak Mama, Papa and can’t point when asked about them. Had a poor eye contact. He is physically fit with all emotions, plays game on mobile. He has been doubted with ASD but the assessment is still pending. We have been advised to do BERA and EEG Tests which appears normal. His MRI report is has some deviation from normal which needs to be understood. Investigation: MRI Brain Plain Results: Multiplanar Mr. imaging of the brain was done. TIW, TSE-T2W and FLAIR images were obtained in three orthogonal planes. The study shows small hyperintensities on FLAIR involving peritrigonal region/occipital region on both the sides, possibly incomplete myelination Rest of the brain parenchyma appears normal. The basil cisterns and superficial subarachnoid CSF spaces are normal. Ventricles appear prominent. The mid brain, pons and medulla are normal. The cerebellar hemispheres are normal. Visualized parts of the sella, 5 th, 7 th and 8 th nerve complexes are grossly normal on routine brain imaging. Major flow voids are present. Advice: Clinical Correlation. Please help me to understand the report. Regards,
My 3.3 Years Son remains constipated. He does not passes stool daily. Though we offer him dalia, papaya and fruits, less milk with high sugar. On daily basis but he resist to pass stool or even sit on his potty seat. He sits there plays and get down. Because of which he is low on appetite and remains full most of the time without eating. Please advise how to deal with this? We started giving him loose syrup also 5ml twice daily still it is difficult to make him sit and concentrate to discharge stool. Dnt want to put him on too much medicine for this. Can anyone help on this please or this is a normal stage for toddlers?
My baby is 6 months old now, I'm sceptical to what food to start for her. Please suggest what will be safe and healthy to start.
My baby is about 4 month and his weight is 6 kg according to his height, to mujhe baby ko kitne milk r kitne bar deni chaiye?
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera ,asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.