Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Taranjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 32 year old male. I have high cholesterol i. E tri glyseride 450. After taking lunch and dinner, I have lot of suffocation like insomania, breathlessness, acidity etc. Please what will do and what food I have to eat. Please direct me.
I am a sales professional, getting overweight day by day. Main problem is bigger tummy, I feel very much uncomfortable with daily work. How can I reduce my tummy.
Hi. Im a 27 year old male. I had a lot of physical work on a day of last week. Since then a problem started in my lower back. I feel sudden clicking pain in the lower back on performing activities like standing up from sitting position, or squatting or getting out from the car or changing my position while sleeping. The pain comes on the very first time and does not occur on repeating the same movement a few times. The pain is not continuous and severe. Can I get help regarding the cause and its treatment?
I am 32. Have 3 stones in kidney sizes 8mm in urine pipe, 7mm, 5mm in left & right kidney. What should I do. Go for operation or medicine. Severe pain almost every week.
I have a prblm in my ear. There is a sound coming from my right ear. I have checked it. There is a pin drop hole in it doctor said. I want to overcome this prblm. Wat will I do to overcome this prblm.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.