Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tara Jasrotia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tara JasrotiaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years age I am suffering from Urethris and Crystis I consultant so many doctors my problem not better than cure. Please best medicine for me I cure the health.
Hello I am 19 years old and suffering from breast lymph since last 9-10 month. The size of my one breast is bigger than the other one and the bigger breast consist of lymph. Which is harder in touch but then too I don't have any pain at all so is it normal or not? Is it any kind of a serious issue and what is the cause of this situation?
I'm 28 years female . 5 months back I found out that I have pcos. My weight has come down from 76 kg to 67 kg. Doctor suggested me to take medicine for fertility from next month. I'm going for yoga along with body massage and skin tightening methods .Shall I continue yoga for next month along with the treatment? Does it prevents implantation.
I am trying for my pregnancy since last 7 months. But there us an issue as my husbands sperms are not highly motile and my hsg reports says ,mild left distal hydrosalphinx. I had IUI done last month but are results are negative .my doc suggested one more IUI next month n if that does not works then I need to go for laparoscopy. I am tensed about my pregnancy ,please help.
I have problem in vagina from 2-3 months. Its problem is rising when my periods is coming I don't know its due to padding. Problem is my vagina swelled, itching and irritation too. and its irritation when I had done sex. Please tell me the whats the problem and suggest me some precautions.?
Ayurveda is an excellent and holistic approach to healthcare and originated in India. It is a combination of two Sanskrit words where ‘ayus’ means life and ‘Veda’ means knowledge. Ayurve da treatment is beneficial for women who are physically incapable of producing children. The condition also referred to as sterility or infertility can be treated with Ayurveda medicines. It is just not the females who suffer from this condition but even the males also suffer from the problem of sterility.
Types of Sterility
Mainly two types of infertility or sterility are seen in people.
- The first type in which a couple has never conceived a child is referred to as primary sterility.
- Whereas, in the second type, the couple may have conceived a child but had a miscarriage and is referred to as secondary sterility.
In the first type, the problem of sterility can be either of the male or the female. But for secondary sterility, the problem is because of the problems of the reproductive system of a woman.
Important Dietary Guidelines to Follow
- The most important thing to remember is to eat the right kind of food. It is a must for both men and women.
- It is very important that men and women suffering from infertility drink a glass of milk before sexual activity as milk and milk products are considered good for treating sterility.
- Males who suffer from the problem of infertility or sterility must not consume pungent, bitter, sour and saline foods.
- In the same manner, women suffering from sterility should avoid pungent and alkaline foods. Females should also increase the intake of fruits and sweet foods in their diet.
- Consumption of eggs is considered good to promote conception.
- For sterile couples eating rice is a better option than having chapattis and the suitable fat for sterile couples is Ghee.
- Problems regarding the reproductive system can be treated by intake of Honey and this is acceptable for both men and women.
- Ayurveda Treatment for Men and Women
- The most prescribed herb for sterile women is Bala, and it is used externally as a douche. The other herb which is used for the treatment of sterility is the Phala ghrita and 2 teaspoons of this commonly prescribed medication can be taken twice daily on empty stomach. Shilajit is a useful Ayurveda medication used for both men and women, which is known for its aphrodisiacal properties. Men can make use of the root of Ashwagandha herb for the treatment of sterility. The root of the Ashwagandha is dried and made into powder; this powder is then mixed with milk and consumed. Another important medicine for men is the Makardhwaja and that must be taken on an empty stomach and twice daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!