Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tara JasrotiaYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years old and a mother of 3 year old girl. I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts since last two days and feel lumps too. This happens usually before my menstrual cycle and pain and lumps fade away by the end of the periods. My periods is due in 10 days time. The pain already stared and I feel lots of lumps. Should I go for cancer screening now or wait till my periods get over?
I am 25 year old married girl I took ultrasound and my report is uterus: anteverted and measures 55x50x64mm. Endometrial cavity appears in midline and normal myometrium appears homogeneous. No mass seen. Right adenexa show an area of altered echogenicity size. 44x39mm from which ovary could not be separated. Left ovary: normal in echopattern cul-de sac show fluid. Impression: right adenexal mass.
Hello doctor my age is 26 and my breast is too much heavy and it looks too bad and am also uncomfortable, dresses also looks bad. And shoulder pain, and also problem in breath sometimes, please suggest something for reducing breast,
Epi schedules as recommended by govt. Of india
-birth -15 days- bcg + opv (zero dose)
-6 weeks- opv1 + dpwt1 + hep b1 + hib 1*
-10 weeks- opv2 + dpwt2 + hep b2+ hib 2*
-14 weeks- opv3 + dpwt3 + hep b3+ hib 2*
-9 months- measles vaccine
-15 months-18 months- 1st booster of opv/ dpwt + mmr*
-5 years -6 years- 2nd booster of dpwt
-10 years- tetanus toxoid
-16 years- tetanus toxoid
* these vaccines have been introduced in few states currently, hep b = hepatitis b vaccine.
I am married ,age-29 years and we are trying for baby past six months, I have hypothyroidism with recent tsh value -8.3micro IU/ml and dosage is 50 mcg of eltroxin, So Am I good enough to conceive with above tsh level or need to take any care or precautions to conceive faster. And what could be the reasons for not conceiving so far. Kindly give your suggestions and help me out in this.
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
Hey I use yamini lupin tablets that is oral contraceptive pills from last 7 months and on 28th of jan I stopped the pills And on 2nd of feb I had a withdrawal bleed for 2 days My last periods were on 17 on jan and dis month I missed my periods Today I test my urine pregnancy test it shows negative Any advice I may be pregnant or not And any advice how much time to get pregnant after stopping the pills.
Am 31 weeks pregnant now. Am having serious leg pain during night time. Shall I sleep straight and keep pillow under my legs for while? It will affect my baby growth?
Dear doctor. I am a 27 year old female. Since the age of 13 to 15 I have been masturbating. In the beginning I dint know why I was doing such act but slowly it became a habit and it gave me immense pleasure. On knowing about the masturbating and reading about it online I still continue doing it. The desire is at its peak before and after my menstrual cycle. My concern is each time I masturbate I pee after the act. Plus my abdomen pain the next day after that. I also feel I have immensely increased my breasts off late. Please educate me. What is write or wrong. If their is any medicine which could prevent me from not masturbating. Plus being a 27 year old female and a virgin masturbation help me control my emotions and stress. Please guide me.
Hello Doctors. What does it mean that multiple small follicles found in both the ovaries? Please answer my question.
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016. Now i'm so much scared of being getting pregnant. Because my periods are always regular and comes on time at the gap of 25-26 days. But this time my periods comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 and not having so much bleeding like always its less than usual. Now i'm tired all day, having heartburn problem, heart pain, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles and headache. I'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but it came negative. But i'm so much confuse that i'm pregnant or not. My body symptoms give me so much stress. Please help me. Give me a suggestion what to do. I'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please help me:-(
My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.
In the heat of the moment, condoms are sometimes opened too quickly, which at time tears them without us even realizing it, so take the extra time to push the condom down and tear open on the “tear here” line.
Hi . My marriage happened one year ago. But now I am thinking for a child but last month I did sex without condom but nothing happened. Is their any kind of problem. Please suggest me.
What is best period to get pregnant and should we have to sex day after other. For better result. My cycle is of 30-31 days. please help us. My husband is undergonesementest and he have 40 million/ml count. All other thing are good. Say something. I want to get pregnant as soon as possible. Plz.
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"