Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tara JasrotiaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 28 years old and married for 2.5 years. I had PCOD for which I had taken treatment. Whenever I take treatment, for the next 3 months my periods would be regular and then again cysts would develop. I also underwent hormonal therapy as I was trying to get conceived. I also underwent IUI once with no positive result. Now, I have stopped all the treatment since 5 months. I got my periods regularly since 4 months. This month, I still did not get my periods. Its been 10 days in excess. Could you please tell me if this can be a pregnancy or cysts might have developed. Please suggest what I should do next.
Hi, I have PCOD and thyroid level is 5.55 (TSH, and my endometrium is thickened 12 mm, I am taking APCOD as suggested by gynecologist, Please suggest me.
Hi, My last period was on 9th sep 2016. I got married 4 months ago. Planning for a baby now. Even m getting some cramps on my stomach from last 4 days and I got angry very easily now a days. Please suggest. What to do. Thanks.
Sir/madam, they before yesterday I. E, Mar 1st n8 we had intercourse with my husband without any protection. Due to my marriage ihad taken pill on 27 Feb to delay the menstrual cycle which is on Mar 1st. Will I get pregnancy. We decided not conceive for 1 year. Please help.
I am 21 less70kgs I had intercourse with my bf had Ipill later. I have not got my periods past 4 months I checked but I am not pregnant. Doctor prescribed me Provera. But it was of no use. How do I get my regularity back. Help me Thanks.
Is Green Tea Killing Your Libido !!
Worldwide, green tea is actually a more commonly consumed beverage than coffee. One of the reasons for this is the possible health benefits of green tea, which contains antioxidants that can be helpful for their anti-inflammatory properties which may extend to inhibiting tumor cell growth. It appears that this effect may be related to testosterone levels, but consult with your doctor before using green tea for medical purposes.
The testosterone side effects of green tea may actually be indirectly linked to another hormone. High consumption of green tea can increase bloodstream levels of sex hormone binding globulin, or SHBG. SHBG is instrumental in the process of converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, or DHT.
The direct lowering of testosterone levels may be a side effect of green tea. According to a research, high levels of green tea inhibit the amount of testosterone hormone in rodents. Researchers were also able to discover that the effects could be reversed if the green tea concentration was lowered.
Green tea has been touted as a weight-loss aid. In a study, after rats were injected with epigallocatechin gallate, a derivative of green tea leaves, they consumed less food and lost over a fifth of their body weight, apart from this it was also noted that the levels of testosterone in the rats had also been lowered, though it was not determined if that was a contributor to the weight loss.
Hi. I am 27 years old and of 52 kgs weight and had missed period. I had tested for pregnancy through test kit which resulted in negative. But I am feeling of my stomach bloating and feeling so full even I eat little quantity and having little problem in breathing now. What can be the reason and did get my periods. Can you suggest me what to do.
we are married 4 year ago but we don't have child and I have sex problem with my wife she is not ready for sex then what should I do now tell in this 4 year we did only 1 time.
Diet for nasal allergy
Certain foods and drinks can make allergy symptoms better or worse
Foods that help
1- seafood containing omega 3 fatty
2- fruits and vegetables containing vitamin c and e.
3- hot drinks and soup
Help break up mucus and making it
Easier to cough up mucus
Natural source of vitamin d
5- drink water
Foods to avoid
1- processed foods
Contain highly unsaturated fats and proinflammatory trans fats that worsen inflammation
Cause swelling and stiffness in the nose can make symptoms worse.
All of us have our 'good and bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired.
Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Vitamin & mineral deficiency: It is important that we include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet, in order to nourish our body with required vitamin and minerals. This is important that a deficiency of vitamins like B12, D can often lead to fatigue or low energy levels.
- Hypothyroidism: Fatigue is one of the most common signs hypothyroidism and as per clinal records it has been established patients suffering from hypothyroidism have reported a significat drop in the level of fatigue by getting their hypothyroid treated.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.