Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TaraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 26 years old. She is suffering from pcos problem and under treatment. Doctor gave her hcg injection for ovulation. After fifteen days her period began. Now my wife is feeling frequent urination and pain during urination. Please suggest me treatment for it.
My age is 34 and I got married in feb 2015 but my wife yet not conceived and my wife is period cycle is 28 days, we had sex many times in mid of cycle i.e 12-18 days of period, however I have not connected with my wife regularly as we work on different places now I got some test and the report shows triglycerides is 205 cholesterol HDL, DIRECT is 33.1 and cholesterol LDL, calculated is 102.9 AND cholesterol VLDL, calculated is 41.0 and CHDL/HDL Ratio is 5.4 unsaturated iron binding capacity is 318 VITAMIN D 7.6 VITAMIN B 12 and mu\y semen analysis showing total count 61 million/ml serum motility 55% and sluggish 25% and non motile 20% my wife also suffer from thyroid my question that as per my report these can create problem in pregnancy of my wife or thyroid is the problem in get conceiving. And what is the medicines and diet to get improved my report and what checkup need for my wife as she suffers from thyroid and her weight is only 40 kg.
Prescribed and taking the medicines rabicip20, zyloric and thyronorm, my complans are 1 in the morning ancle pain, whole day leg muscle pain and feeling sleepy, this month I was having a healthy mensturation, for the last four months it was severe belly pain, joint pains before the starting of periods.
My menstrual cycle was on Dec 5th but it came on Dec 13. So when the egg will be from the ovary and how should I know I'm ovulating.
My friend has committed sex by keeping condom but in between condom has broken is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I used to have irregular menses. I did ultrasound n everything ws normal ovaries n all etc. I usd2 hv gap of 3 months n dn heavy bleeding for 11 days. Bt from january dis year m having regular mens continues upto 7 days n stops. Wl it affect my pregnancy? My mother usd2 hv like dis during her girl life bt aftr marriage mothers mens became regular. So cn it b genetic?
My friend she had done marriage before 3 year back. But she is not pregnant .she is very upset. All the reports are good .can you suggest me anything its can be helpful for her.
Dear Sir/ madam I'm 25 years male. I'm getting blood in urine. It happened twice in past 1 week. This occurs when my penis gets erected due to some inner feeling, and I'm not doing masturbation though, while I go to urine after my erection stops, blood come in. Urine. If I go second time after that, it is same as the normal urination. What precaution or medication to be done. Wats the problem actually I'm having. Please help out me to overcome this.
My wife is pregnant (26 week) with twins baby and one expired today in the womb (4th Oct 2016) and second baby is normal still in the womb. What should I have to do go for 1. Delivery of both babies or 2. Go ahead for better progress of second normal babies.
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
What is Healthy Diet???
Very often in my schedule, a question similar to this one comes up- What food is good for my teeth?? Can I eat chocolates, Ice-creams, Cakes etc without damaging my teeth?? What makes a healthy food??
So let us discuss these questions one by one in the coming posts, starting from the question- 'What is healthy food?'
We are what we eat. Thus having a healthy diet will render us healthy. Healthy food is one that includes the following major food groups in your everyday meal:
- Fruits and Vegetables;
- Bread and Cereals;
- Milk and Dairy Products;
- Meat, Fish, and Eggs.
There should be adequate amount and proportion of all these food groups in our diet. Our diet should include nutrients adequately met for maintaining health, vitality and general well being and also makes provision for a short duration of leanness.
Food pyramid gives us a pictorial representation of food groups that should be included in Balanced Diet or Healthy Diet. This new food pyramid also includes exercises to emphasize its importance.
So now make sure you include all food groups in proper proportions and enjoy a new yourself from healthy food habits.
We are planning to postpone our pregnancy.So for that what we have to do ?We want a natural process.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- It has immense cardiovascular benefits
- Large muscles groups are exercised in the process
- Helps reduce inflammation and swelling
- Helps with low back pain and relieves the stress on your spine which is caused due to the extra weight you are carrying around.
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Sir ,my daughter is suffering from skin allergy (hives) from past 2 months. I shown to skin doctor and he prescribed anti allergy Tablets and moisture lotion. Once medicines stopped the allergy is coming back. finally doctor advise take cbc blood test. Urine routine test, TSH test ,isnophil count test and stool test. All reports came normal except TSH .The serum TSH is 58.08 .what is cause of allergy? And treatment to be taken? Why TSH is came that much high in this small age?
We regularly indulge into sex and leave my sperm inside my wife vagina then also she is not able to conceive. What is the reason.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.