Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TapeshwarYour feedback matters!
Sir 1 more question how we become my skin fair I am dark please give me the name of cream and medicine and other methods.
I have dark circles around my eyes. N I flt dy r due to rubbing of eyes during my younger age n nw I am jst 23 years old n it is not hereditary for me. Advice me to get rid of that.
I have a black spots on my face. It’s automatically came. I used Momstar cream. Still it is on my face. What should I do now?
Sir, yesterday one rat has Little biten (kharoch) on my face Is there any problem or need to take medicine?
Hi My mother is 75 years old. Recently diagnosed she has psoriases that could be for last about 1 - 2 years, its not severe, red patches visible on palms and soles, skin chips only on palms and soles, rest of the body and even edges like knees and elbows are fairly clean except 1 or 2 spots.
I am losing my hair. I had tried many shampoo but it doesn't help me. What should I do can you please help me?
I want to know that my fairness is so down there is any natural process or effective to get glowing skin.
Sir sister which is 19 years old from India is facing extreme pain in right leg, hand and they are swelling as well. She is unable to move her leg and her neck is also paining extremely. Whenever she eats something it reflects back through vomiting. Doctors are suspecting this problem to be Lupus. They performed many tests but still they are not on final conclusion. Help me sir she is in extreme pain.
I just meet with an accident and I have healing wounds but I am afraid that the scars will remain. What precautions should I take for 100% scar removal?
Hi I am 15 years old and I have pimples and pimple scars which are nt going frm my face, I have tried many home remedies and tried to use my products bt its nt going. So plzz help me out:(
I am having eczema in my leg. Itching is mostly wost while I am approaching my periods what is that relation. Is there any relation to skin disease and pregnancy.
My face is clean pimple free but the pores are looks little larger so is there is any way to reduce the pores.
My skin colour is dark I want to be fair so please tell me which cream may I use and its shouldn't any side effect.
Respected Sir /Madam Meri Skin Sunburn kaa problem hee aur Dhup pe jaata hu to skin bahot hi. Black hoo jaati he aur iski vajas se black skin ho gayi hee. Kya karu? White skin ke liye? Please koy Prescription batavoo aur yee problem mera dur hoo sake. Please anybody help me.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts these are harmless, but esthetically concerning and can irritate, if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
- With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!