Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. TanyaYour feedback matters!
I lost my front 4 teeth due to an accident recently nw I want to implant them recently I jst need details about reactions and effect and cost details kindly respond to my problem.
I am 25 years old guy, in summer my skin becomes tan, and gets pimples on face, what should I use to glow my skin and remove pimples? Please advice some non cosmetic products.
One lady of my relation aged 30 year old is suffering from fibroid in uterus, what is the best solution for this?
I m fatty and I wanna loose my weight and loose my inches so wht should I do to loose my 8-10kg weight and increase my height.
Pain a lot in my stomach now what I do, what eat, tell me. When I eat chapaties then I feel about vomiting.
I am 21 y male and I am using prescribed Retino A 0.025. Plzz tell me when can I start using (Glomed) glycolic acid kojic acid face wash for my skin improvement. Plzz tell me minimum gap for using glycolic face wash in morning and ration a in night.
I have diabetes last hba1c report is 10.0 I am taking human mixtard insulin taking morning 12 units and evening 5 unit. I have thyroid too. Taking thyronorm 75 mg tablet. What should I do reduce hba1c level?
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
Related Tip: "Acne and Breakouts: Skin Care and Prevention"
Hi, am a 48 years male with height 172 cms with 105 kgs of weight. Suggest free heath check up with diet plans.
There is a skin development on my toes. It's itchy and creating problems. How am I supposed to get rid of it? Is there a home medicine to cure it?
Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary track, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Effect on Tridosha – balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Chandraprabha Vati dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Chandraprabha Vati side effects:
People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.