Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. TanyaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and till my weight is 50kg only. My height is 168cm. Is any natural way to gain weight?
I am suffering from urine problem. From 1 week. Its coming yellow in colour. I do not know what to do! can you tell me?
I am 32 year old male and I have back pain since long day, I have used some pain killer balm no result so what can I do.
1. Keep children in mosquito nets
2. Apply natural mosquito repellent on their bodies
3. Give them 2-3 litres of fluids including glucose, fruit & vegetable juice and water
4. Use neem leaves to burn and cleanse your home
5. Keep tulsi plant in each room of your house.
My height is not increasing. I do every flexibility exercise everything I do this but my height will be same as all. What should I do.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
I am suffering from Cold, sneezing, Nose Running since last Month, which is not getting well. I was also having Throat infection since last 3-4 month time, which is not getting corrected after taking Antibiotics. Main problem is on Upper palate. Found rough surface, Dryness, sometime swelling in Vocal gland, difficulty in speech, sticky cough, Nose running immediately after getting out of bed in Morning. I had tried several Homeopath Medicine. Aconite, Hepar Sulph. belladonna, Lycopodium, Staphesagria, Lachesis. But its not getting well. Habit: Smoking: Daily 01 cigarette allergy: Dust, Smoke Kindly advise suitable medicine either Allopathic or Homeopathic.
I'm Ankit. I have bleeding in my teeth what should I do. Please ask me some suggestions about it. Waiting for your suggestions.
I want to become fat little because I am very slim and very less weight any suggestion for me and I have piles also and so that I want to get out of this both problem I am feeling very uneasy, what should I do? Please advice.
I haven't been able to sleep since last 3-4 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have a sleep cycle disorder as diagnosed by my psychiatrist. But the medication is not working as per the expectations (I am on diazepam, imipramine hydrochloride and clonazepam) Moreover, I am involved in physical workout, healthy diet, following the guidelines to get good sleep (Like No caffeine intake after 5 pm, no laptops/tv 2 hours before sleeping etc.) Still I get lot of dreams during sleep which makes me very tired in the morning (Mentally as well as physically).
I'm 16years old female. Although I crossed my puberty age. Yet I font get my period regularly every month. What measures should I take to get my periods regularly every month. Please help me with it as soon as possible.
Have you been worried about your curved penis? There is nothing to fret as having a curved penis is as normal as having a straight one and there are innumerable men all over the world with a curved penis. Curved penis may affect men who possess it, but not always in a bad way. If your penis is slightly bent, you cannot call it a broken penis. On the other hand, there are many claims which say that having a bent penis has advantages over the straight one. Some women are of the opinion that bent penis has the ability to reach the much coveted “G-spot”.
Top Advantages of a Curved Penis
- Could you ever think that having a curved penis could lend you some advantages? Though women do not care much about the size of the penis, they are careful about its shape.
- Besides having a unique appearance, a curved penis also possesses a distinct edge compared to the straight ones. As a result, it can effortlessly stimulate the pleasure spots in women.
- What’s more, a curved penis automatically covers a larger space compared to a straight one and the person of the opposite sex feels that the one entering her is actually double its actual size.
Top Tips To Use The Curved Penis
- It is very important to be attentive about the point where the shaft begins to curve. The male genitals could get curved in any direction and it is not just about being bent upwards.
- The point of curvature is that specific point which fondles the G-spot of your partner by applying additional pressure to the area of friction to increase pleasure.
- If you have curved penis, you may easily seek resort to the commonly opted classic positions. While these positions are widely performed by males regardless of the shape or size of their penis, it can help those with a curved penis to maximize the level of pleasure through a grinding rhythm to the thrusts.
- Having a curved penis allows a man to adapt naturally to the shape of the penis in order to achieve a comfortable, snug fit. The curvature allows each thrust to come with an added ability to rub the tip of the penis against the vaginal walls as well as the G-spot.
- Also, having a curved penis can also increase the pleasure of having oral sex as your curviness allows you to accommodate well within her mouth without any added efforts.
In spite of all these advantages, it is important to consider that a curved penis is beneficial only when it can hold its erection for a long time with proper girth. Also, having a slightly curved penis is not so much of a concern, but when you feel that the curvature is significantly larger, you should talk to an expert to undergo a suitable treatment package.
A larger curved penis comes under Peyronie's disease and it needs to be consulted by a sexologist or to start medications by sexologist. Talk to an expert to undergo a suitable Penis Straightening package.