Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Tanuj GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have a eyes problem I cannot see the far objects and whn I remove my specks I see the objects blur.
I am 25years old having back problem and arm ache problem I had consulted with doctor but the medicine is not working please suggest me the best way to resolve this and help me for this and contact me asap.
What we should do if we got pain in eyes after using mobile phones for 5 minutes even after putting eyesight glasses also?
I am 2 years old my right eye number is -4.5 and left is -4.0 and I want to do it zero for both tell me the solution.
I want to remove my eye glasses it is difficult to carry it on party on anyone what to do please tel me know if you are looking for champs for the next few days thanks you.
Will you please help me my eyes will become red when I went to play in sunlight or water drops are coming.
In am a software engineer and I am having reddish eyes for last 2 weeks. I have tried some eye drops but still no use. I can not use the computer for half an hour continuous. Is there any remedies to get rid of this eye problem?
I have some allergy in my eyes when I walk up in the morning I always found some dandruff at the top of my eye.
Sir I have hairloss problem. From front it decreases day by day. I does not have a dandruff what to do to reduce hair fall. I use shampoo once a week.
My eyes are too sunken deep. I eat lot of my still im skinny not so much but still. please suggest something good dat my eyes should come out from depend sunken.
My younger Son of 5 Years old have undergone squint surgery on right eye recently in Feb 2016. The squint was appeared in right eye (only) in Jan 2016 end week & that too instantly. Earlier to that, all was fine. To recover from the situation, our doctor suggested us to have squint muscle surgery which is common treatment. Now after six month of surgery, the squint has appeared again on same eye. It is not constant squint on same eye & now sometimes both eyes looks fine, sometimes only right eye shows squint or sometimes his left eye shows squint. Our doctor says this is normal case & we will try to make it clear by using glasses & patching daily. I am bit confused & don't know whether we are taking correct treatment or not? We are using glasses since yesterday as per Doctors advice & don't have complete result now. Just wanted to have your expert opinion on below 1. Can squint reappear after surgery also? 2. Why the squint is not constant, sometime angle is more inward & sometimes in clean. 3. What tests I should do for my son to recover from this situation & do you feel that, we are taking correct treatment. 4. Do we need to visit Neurologist also? 5. Will my son can make confirmed outcome from this squint issue? 6. Is this is common or rare case? Kindly support.
He is 12 years old he is getting pitta daily and getting his eyes reddish and he is becoming over healthy is weight is 45 kg and height is 4.8. Whts d reason.
My Son is 14 years old and since last 10 years is having weak eyes. His numbers are too high and numbers are still increasing the glasses are very thick.
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.