Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanu Soni
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tanu SoniYour feedback matters!
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make friends before birth - Encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no - Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time sharing - Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious start to the day - This will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them - It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family meetings - Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy - Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the small - Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal treatment - Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hi. I missed my periods today is 4th day. I test with kit got negative. No pregnancy symptoms. How long need to wait?
Hi doctor Im having PCOD problem, and was using aldactone and glycomet along with Ovral L. For the last 4 months as per doctors advice I stopped all the medicines and for the last 2 months I'm not getting my periods. When I consulted the doctor she advised me to take PRIMOLUT N for 5 days twice a day and after getting the periods prescribed me to go on with Ovral L. After taking PRIMOLUT for 3 days, I feel giddiness and so tired. Please advise me can I stop taking PRIMOLUT in 3 days and wait to get the periods.
Hello. I am 24 years old. My periods have always been regular. However since last nine months my periods became scanty. Lasting 3 days instead of 5 and some spotting on 4th day. But they where always regular. However, this month I dint get my period. I went to a gynecologist who said this is pcod and the only treatment is changing life style. Absolute healthy diet. exercise and stress free life. She examined my breasts by squeezing them and checking with a stethoscope. I now noticed that Had a super healthy diet and never missed my dance and yoga I would get my period perfectly. And this month due to some work I dint have time for yoga or dance and my diet also went for a toss. The doctor also said that I am over weight by 5 kgs and it would greatly benefit me if I reduced weight. Now my question is that m I having these menstrual abnormalities becoz I dint follow a good life style for a month. Or is it due to prolactin? I read on the internet that high prolactin causes this problem and the reason for high prolactin is tumor. My doctor dint do any pro Lactin test. She is a very Gud gyneac and her diagnosis is awesome but I am worried if she missed out on checking this pro Lactin. Should I insist for a test? Or should I start my exercise and healthy diet again would it suffice? I have no other health problems. I don't smoke or drink. Not sexually active. I do feel a little dizzy but doctor said it's cuz of low bp. (110/80). Thank you.
I am 23 year old female, avg built ,bmi 19, have problem of underdeveloped breasts. Plzz help. Menstruation is regular of 4 days with 30 days cycle.
After minor surgery of fallopian tube and biopsy procedure to take sample for examination (infertility, I am feeling pain in abdomen due to inflation in stomach from gas. Burps are coming frequently. Is it common to happen this, after 2 days of procedure. Please advise, is it complicated? Or what precautions to take. Thank you.
What are Symptom in first month of pregnancy how can we physically identify in first month that a women is pregnant.
My is 36 years. She is 1 month pregnancy. Sugar fasting level is 119 and after fasting 2 hrs sugar level is 170. It is sugar level good or bad. Pl suggest and how to reduce the sugar level.
--फ्रीज में गूंथ| आटा आपका समय तो बचा सकता है लेकिन क्या आप जानते हैं कि यह आपके घर में भूत-प्रेत को निमंत्रित करता है। फ्रीज में गूंथा आटा उस पिंड के समान माना गया है जो पिंड मृत्यु के बाद मृतात्मा के लिए रखे जाते हैं।
-- जिन परिवारों में भी इस प्रकार की आदत है वहां किसी न किसी प्रकार के अनिष्ट, रोग-शोक और क्रोध तथा आलस्य का डेरा होता है। शास्त्रों में कहा गया है कि बासी भोजन भूत भोजन होता है और इसे ग्रहण करने वाला व्यक्ति जीवन में रोग और परेशानियों से घिरा रहता है।
--आटा भिगोते ही तुरंत इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए वरना उसमे ऐसे रासायनिक
बदलाव आते है जो सेहत के लिए बहुत हानिकारक हो सकते है .
--ऐसा आयुर्वेद में स्पष्ट कहा गया है .
इसलिए फ्रिज का इस्तेमाल आटा रखने के लिए ना करे .
-- कुछ ही दिन में ऐसी आदत बन
जायेगी की जितनी रोटियाँ लगती है उतना ही आटा भिगोया जाए और इसमें
ज़्यादा समय भी नहीं लगता . ताज़े आते की रोटियाँ ज़्यादा स्वादिष्ट और पौष्टिक होती है
Eating bakery products after sunset puts up an extra load on digestive system wich results in Gastric Reflux Disease (Hyper Acidity).
So, avoid consuming Bakery products (Bread, Pizza, Burger, Cake, Toast) after sunset. Have lighter things in dinner and eat curds and or buttermilk in good quantity.