Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tanu Sayal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanu SayalYour feedback matters!
How to Warm Up and Warm Down the Penis Naturally for Penis Enlargement Exercises?
Penis enlargement exercises are considered to be great - if not the best - options to enlarge a man's penis in today's day and age. However, in order for these penis enlargement exercises to actually succeed, it would be absolutely essential for you to warm up your penis beforehand and warm down afterwards.
The same way that you would warm up and warm down before running for a few miles or doing heavy deadlifts; that is how you must warm up and warm down your penis before and after doing any sort of exercise routine with it. Here are a few instructions on how to ensure a successful warm-up and warm-down with your precious manhood in order to get the best results and the most gains in the long run.
To warm up your manhood before doing your penis enlargement exercises, grab a soft and absorbent washcloth and soak it in hot water. Then, take the washcloth and squeeze out any excess and dripping liquid from it, if any, and touch it close to your penis to test whether you can take the heat emanating from it or not. If you can, you should then massage your manhood until it becomes semi-erect.
Once you have a semi-erection as needed, wrap the washcloth around your entire penis, including its head and hold it there for around 5 minutes. This will ensure that your manhood absorbs the necessary heat to relax all of the tissues inside of it. Once the 5 minutes are up, you can remove the washcloth and use a new, soft and dry to completely dry off your penis.
Warming up your manhood before doing penis enlargement exercises is absolutely essential since doing so will send more blood into your penis to prepare it for the upcoming exercises. The heat and the moisture will also help the skin of your penis become easier to grip, which would be absolutely vital if you don't plan on using any lubricants for your exercises.
After doing each of your exercises, it would also be vital for you to warm down. After all, some exercises can really take a toll on a man's penis with all of the pressure, stretching and pulling involved. Applying some heat after each exercise would therefore be vital to send more blood into the penis and bring the proper feelings back.
Besides, your manhood works just like any other muscle works. In other words, the tissues inside of it will need to rebuild and relax to speed up cell growth and cell repair. In order to make this happen, a simple warm washcloth and a basic massage can do a lot of good.
To start your warm-down, use a soothing lotion or cream right after finishing your penis enlargement exercises for the day and massage your manhood with it. Ideally, your movements should flow deeply and rhythmically across the whole shaft from the base to the tip. Do this for around a minute and keep in mind that your goal is to warm down your penis instead of warming it up.
To finish, soak your washcloth into some hot water once again and then wrap it around your whole penis afterwards. The heat should be soothing after your penis enlargement exercises and help repair any damage that might have been caused during your routine. The same way that athletes have to warm down after their exercises; that's how you should warm down after your penile exercises. Use this time to help rebuild your tissues and muscles and do the same thing every time you exercise your penis to ensure the best results and get the most gains in the long run.
Diagnostic tests- Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests – These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound- A complete ultrasound of the uterus an adenexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests – In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy – For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation .Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
Hysteroscopy uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.
Today is my 3rd day of my period. Present I taken ashokarishta lohasava eve care by himalaya tablets. I have excessive bleeding can I stop the medicines. From which day onwards again I use those medicines.
I do foreplay with my gf and even fingering her for almost 4 mints her pussy does not get wet. Is she virgin?
I am married and i did not get my period. am i pregnant and if in case how to get rid of unplanned pregnancy in this stage?
I am 3 month old mom yesterday I see bleeding .is it normal. Its my first baby. And I born him by cesarean.
Hi home made sugar test for pregnancy is really accurate? Some websites is written home made sugar and bleach tests are accurate. Is it true?
Ectopic pregnancy: Causes and symptoms
Ectopic pregnancy happens if the egg implants itself in the fallopian tube in place of the uterus. That's why this form of pregnancy is called a tubal pregnancy as well. Many a time, it may also implant itself in the belly, ovary or the cervix. If the egg is allowed to develop in the fallopian tube, it brings about the bursting of the tube, leading to instances of heavy bleeding.
What really causes this condition?
In this type of pregnancy, the cause isn't always easy to arrive at. In many cases, certain conditions have been found to bring about this pregnancy and these are:
- Damages to the fallopian tubes in the form of scarring and inflammation due to a preceding medical infection, condition or surgery
- Imbalances in the body's hormone levels
- Abnormalities in the genes
- Birth defects
- Medical problems that have an effect on the shape and condition of the reproductive organs and fallopian tubes
- Though it's rare, ectopic pregnancy can occur while using an intrauterine device or system for birth control
- Inflammation of your reproductive system such as pelvic inflammatory disease
How do you know that you suffer from one?
In terms of signs that will help you to easily identify whether you're having an ectopic pregnancy, the initial signs are:
- Light bleeding from your vagina
- Pain in the abdomen or in the pelvic region, which tends to occur after 6-8 weeks of a missed period
The other symptoms of this condition reveal themselves as you progress through the pregnancy and include,
- Dizziness or fainting as a result of internal bleeding
- Shoulder pain brought on by bleeding in the abdominal region
- Signs of shock
- Worsening of pelvic or belly pain
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
Additionally, a person with ectopic pregnancy also experience signs associated with early pregnancy such as:
- Tender breasts
- Missed period
- Increased in frequency of urination
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition.