Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tania Gurdip SinghYour feedback matters!
Follicular study report Uterus. Anteverted normal in size with echotexture no focal lesions Ovaries. Left ovary show simple cyst of 3.0*3.0 CMS 11th day 10*9 mm. 11*11 mm. Lodf Nodf endo 6.5 mm. Freefluid. None 14 day 12*12 mm 13*13 mm. Nodf 8 mm free fluid+ cyst has ruptured.
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from PCOD and obesity as well. It was diagnosed 4 years back. What should I do to cure PCOD with just diet and exercise without medical aid, which has proved ineffective also how to reduce weight as sooner as possible.
What are all the diet required during pregnancy? How to prevent morning sickness naturally? How to calculate Edd?
I have been married for five months and trying to conceive. Now I decided to go for lecturer which I was doing before marriage. Can I go for the job or should I take rest in home to get pregnant.
I am a 30 year old women, married for just 5 months, not pregnant yet. I am diagnosed with a big cyst on my right ovary and pcod's on my left ovary. I have had pcod's since my adolescence. I want to know how dangerous is the situation and what my chances of conceiving.
There is shortage of water during 8 month pregnancy, please advise its remedy to overcome this deficiency?
Hi sir/madam, I want to terminate my approximate 3 weeks pregnancy, please help me. 1) I got married this year in April 2) I had my last period on 10th June 3) this time I missed my period as my periods used to come between between 30 to 35 days 4) gynecologist doctor has confirmed my pregnancy as affirmative by my urine test. But she advised me to keep it but I am not prepared and anyhow want to get rid of it. please help me and prescribe any tabs which can help me. 5) me and my husband is not ready to have baby.
I am in 19th day of my menstrual cycle, (28 days cycle time) since last two day getting red/brownish discharge at the time of cleaning vagina, some spots are visible on panty. Having cramps in lower abdomen plus slight back pain. Could it be a sign of pregnancy. M 39 year female.
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be:
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men
I am 35 years old male regularly having sex with 2 woman without any lubricants / condom even they won't like to wear condoms. What kind of precautions should I take to avoid any infections transfer each other's. Kindly suggest me.
Sir I am 23 year old women my problem yah hai mere breast bahut hi dheele hai meri 3sal pahle ek ladki hui thi tabhi se mere braist bahut loose ho gye hai isse mere husband meri taraf aakrsit nhi hote doosri ourto ko dekhe sir please help.
I got married last month I have sex twice a day with out condom so want to know that when my wife get pregnant it will take how many days and what should I do get her pregnant soon thanks you.
Hi, I'm a doing my final year in engineering and lately I've started masturbating and I'm still a virgin. When I masturbate I only simulated the outer walls of the uterus and dared not to touch the hymen thing and now a question raised in my head which bothers me alot its that the hymen is not broken and I masturbate then from where does all the discharge flow out I mean it's blocked by the hymen right? Then from where does it go? Please answer me at the quickest I'm really worried alot.
Miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion that occurs around the first to second trimester of pregnancy; wherein the foetus is automatically expelled from the uterus due to its inability to survive because of environmental influences or chromosomal abnormalities.
Unless the miscarriage occurs due to a severe health issue, the fertility of the woman may not necessarily be compromised. Studies show that one miscarriage doesn’t predict the possibility of a future one. Once the bleeding and pain subside, it is the emotional trauma that must be addressed to begin with which poses a greater threat than the physical one.
The fertility of the woman remains unaltered and the body can be ready after the menstrual cycle returns to normal. However, it still requires some time for the woman to be physically and emotionally prepared to go through another pregnancy. The medical history and reasons behind miscarriage must be evaluated before the couple decides to try again.
Complications after miscarriage only occur if the woman is above 35 years of age or has a rather unhealthy lifestyle. The concept of fertility varies from person to person and it isn’t possible to pass a common judgement about fertility in this scenario.
The gynaecologist mostly suggests couple therapy after the trauma of the miscarriage. The psychological loss is given more importance before considering another attempt by most doctors. The fertility loss only occurs with age and unhealthy lifestyle and it is widely accepted and proven that a miscarriage has little or nothing to do with it.
Ways to Increase Fertility
If a couple is certain they are ready to conceive again, there are a few things a woman can do to help her chances of becoming pregnant-
- The first thing to do is to stop any unhealthy habits. These include smoking, drug use, or alcohol abuse. It’s reported that high consumption levels of caffeine are detrimental to conception so that should also be limited.
- Eliminating stress can also help. Eliminating stress is one of the most important factors in having a successful pregnancy. So, it makes sense that getting over-stressed can reduce fertility levels.
- Eat healthy. If depression was experienced due to the miscarriage, it’s possible that the woman’s diet has not been the healthiest. It’s common for women who have experienced a miscarriage to have a loss of appetite and not eat enough or to eat out of sorrow, eating too much. More attention should be paid to the diet and more healthy foods added to meals.
Talk to a Doctor
If a couple is having issues with fertility after early miscarriage, they should talk to a doctor. There are many options available. More than likely, the first thing the doctor will do is to test fertility levels of both the man and the woman. If you don't want to visit a doctor for this, there is a new at-home kit available called Fertell. This test, retailing for approximately $100, measures fertility levels for both a man and a woman.
If it is found that there is a loss of fertility after early miscarriage, fertility drugs or therapies may be prescribed for a period of time.
The doctor may report that there are no issues with fertility. At this point, it would be a good idea to use an ovulation predictor in order to time effective intercourse. This isn't the most romantic idea, but it may well be one of the most logical ways for a couple to conceive.
Fertility is not normally decreased after miscarriage. A woman's fertility levels return to normal as soon as her menstrual cycle returns. Fertility may be decreased due to emotional issues as a result of the miscarriage. However, if a couple is ready, both physically and emotionally, there should be no physiological hindrances to conception.
The decision to try again is not an easy one. However, fertility won't typically be an issue.