Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tania G SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed I was on oral g pill I took it for 8 days and then I suddenly fell ill. I was admitted in hospital for typhoid and high bp which had gone to 190. I missed 4 days tablet. I am back home now but have lot of weakness. So what next can be done. I did call my hospital to inform abt same they told me to take some tablet monticope for 10 days then meet them on second day of periods. Is it necessary to take this tablet or I will get periods on time. Can Bp patients also go for Ivf donor egg process.
Diet, Sleep & Celibacy if maintained in balanced, proper health - physically, mentally, spiritually & socially healthy
Sir mai 18 saal ka hu and mere gf 16 saal ki hai and uska period 1/7/16 ko hota hai and hm dono 18/7/16 ko sex krne jaa rahe 1st time I mean wo apni virginty loose karne wali hai so sir without any risk or any prblm kya kya rule follow karu please puri neccesary rule hmko batao. And meri penis sir long and thick hai toh please sir mere hlp karo. OR sbse aachi or perimimum condom k naam batao jo best rahega. Please tell.
Can hcg be present even if you are not pregnant? Last intercourse 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6aug. No pills or intercourse after that. Hpt with first morning urine with different brands at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks after intercourse all negative. Next period was due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th did a bhcg and usg on 8th sept (9 weeks from last intercourse and 10 weeks after july period) bhcg was 0.11 and usg showing pcod. Hpt again on 12 weeks 6 days negative. Can bhcg present even if a woman is not pregnant? Will it be 0 or 0.11 to be considered as negative. Does redo of test necessary? Can I be sure their is no risk of pregnancy if my last intercourse was on 14th july and bhcg on 8th sept is 0.11?
We are having sex for the first time and she is scared whether her vagina gets loose and does its space gets increased? Does she feel un comfortable? Aftr having sex for first time.
I had misscarage 3 month before. Now is it the write time to get pregnant. please help me for the same.
Exercise atleast 30 minutes everyday depending upon your age and weight. Get some help from an expert to suggest best activity for you.
One bowl of bhindi gives you 40 gm of calcium. If you take it twice a week it will keep your teeth and bone healthy.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.
There was itching on my vagina I could not control my urine but later my urine was in control but got some blister on my vagina they are grey in color no pain in it I am using mycoderm powder so itching is stop but I want these blister to go when I shave blood comes out from those blister please help.
We are sharing some tips that can help you to protect your eyes from holi colors:
1. Make sure that colors or any other product does not get inside your eyes as it can cause serious eye irritation or itchiness. Keep your eyes tightly shut when you are attacked on your face.
2. Do not wear contact lenses while playing with holi colours.
3. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets.
4. Keep a big bucket of clean water near you.
5. Wash the eye with plenty of clean and cold water, if the color goes inside. Remember not to rub or massage the eye.
P. S. Note:
“Unpacked colors and paints available in the market contain toxic chemicals can leads to temporary blindness if they enter your eyes”
If you experience any sort of irritation and notice any undesirable signs like persistent redness, change in vision, swelling pain in your eyes, call up an ophthalmologist immediately at ravi eye foundation
Please share to make others aware.