Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. TanezaYour feedback matters!
Sir, It's been more than 10 Days of swelling on my forehead. 10 Days back when I waked up in the morning I saw one insect bite above my left eyebrow and it started itching and become red swell. It swelled for more than 2 Days and then it vanished. After 2 -3 Days it again it get swelled in the centre of forehead and went to right eyebrow and it is still red swollen and itching. Please help me and suggest.
Sir, I have knee pain from past 6 years. Now I am using pain relief gel for this pain. Please suggest me a doctor for permanent treatment.
I have a problem in my wrist it has a swollen part which feels like a bone I feel very odd while rotating my wrist and have pain in it which feels like a fracture but it's not a fracture what should I so? 8.
I am a 35 year young man. Near about three months I feel pain in my left leg. At the time of sitting & standing I feel pain in my back of knee and in the muscular between knee & feet. At the time of standing suddenly I can't keep my left leg properly I feel pain. Stretching of muscle pain. Presently I am taking Neuro Kind LC tablets. But getting. No relief. The pain increase s day by day. Kindly suggest me how to get cure of it.
I am suffering from back pain last 9 years and left leg pain overall foot please suggest what I do any exercises.
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from spondylitis for last 4 years. Now for last 4 months I am suffering from backache.
Hello doctor, I have a friend (23 yr). She have bipolar 2, fibromyalgia & small cerebellum. Very recently her father got to know that in checkup, because of her frequent head spins. Like once in a month. I am very much worried about her. The hospital admitted her with other half-mad type patients. Don't know what's the meaning of admitting her with them. Can you kindly tell me she will live by operation in any good hospital ? If not, is there any way she will be alright? Also I forgot to mention that, in her childhood she took (her parents actually) 100 power dose of capsules because of serious typhoid. That's why is still kind of healthy. Please suggest me how to give her good treatment and she will live normally ?
Hi, i am 30 years old. Last 4 l have suffering stomach problems. Within one year 10 kg waitloss. Normally no stomach pain. Stool is toxic and smell. Gas and bloating. Nerves and joints pain. Sleeping is not good. Please advice.
I am felling pain in my neck from last week what should I do when I get up in the morning I am unable to move my neck sitting in the class for long time I get a strain in my neck.
My age is 18 and my knee is paining and it is making a sound of" tuk tuk" tell some medicine or spray to finish that sound of tuk tuk and pain.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.