Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. TanezaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis in neck bone. I want to know if it is a serious disorder? What should I do to recover? Is it curable. exercise yoga swimming badminton how can all these effect. Does being overweight is one if the reasons. My height is 5 feet 7 in and weight is 77 kg so reducing weight and exercise would help?
Dear Dr. Iam 32 years old and I have severe foot pain, burning sensation and because of this I could not sleep. Everyday morning i am feeling drowsy. Please advise me how I can rectify this.
Hi! I met with an accident few days back and had swelling around my elbow and wrist of my left hand. The swelling has reduced but I can't move my wrist properly. Feels like it gets jammed after certain point whether its upwards or downwards. What can be the problem and how can I cure it? Also nothing major was found in the X rays. Let me know. Thank you.
Hi I am young 25 years I have mild dull ache in calves while walking should I be concerned about peripheral vascular disease I am obese bmi 31 and smoker not bp no sugar.
I am 28 years old male, height 5'7 and weight 90 kgs. I am suffering from coccyx pain for 18 years. First in 99 it was diagnosed as hair line fracture, it got healed later slowly because due to school and college I was sitting on hard surface for long hours because I don't know about wedge cushions at that time, now I am sitting on wedge cushion but pain is there, what is the solution for my problem as it is becoming difficult to carry daily activities. Please advice me medicines.
I have a problem of pain in leg muscles after ejaculation during sex. After that I do not desire for more. I always get tired after that, even for whole day if I have done it in morning. It results in back pain too. I can not enjoy my sex life.
My mother age is 60 and two years back her knee replacement operation was done . And now her hip is paining like anything she is taking medicines but till now no relief . Kindly suggest some ayurvedic medicines for her . And sometimes she go many times to toilet as she is very tired of that too . Kinldy suggest some ayurvedic medicines for her so that she can feel better and her pain should go off . Kindly help becz she is in pain . When she take medicine she get relief and later on same condition .
I am 23 years old female. I am suffering back pain from last one year. Its like burning sensation at end of back. Above hip. Xray showed nothing. Let me know wat to do.
Having pain in my joints mainly lower extremity while walking and when sleep back ache every day whether not using pillow as well as soft bed Uric acid sugar and all investigations are Normal but Uric acid is on border line Not having any pain killers only antioxidant one tab a day using one glass of milk and Fruits properly since 5 Feb please advice what to do? Non veg off and on.
I have knee pain from last four months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements ,Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
Sir my mother is 68 year old she is suffering from knee pain since last one month she had pain in back side of knee which ayurvedic treatment you prescribed for her.
There is continous pain in back due to much weight, what can be done, my weight is not reducing after dieting also
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.