Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TanejaYour feedback matters!
Im 17 years old and my hair use to be really long btw im biracial black and white and I came across these hair vitamins. They have. Vitamin A (beta-carotene) 10,000 U 200% vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg 417% vitamin-1 (d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate 12 IU 40% vitamin-2 (riboflavin) 100 mg 5882% Niacinamide 30 mg 150% vitamin-6 (pyridoxine hcl) 100 mg 5000% Folic acid 400 mcg 100% Biotin 4000 mcg 1333% Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2500% Calcium (carbonate) 200 mg 20% Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg 33% Copper (gluconate) 1 mg 50% Can I take this hair vitamin.
I have a severe pain in the metastratal area of my left foot, while walking. Earlier I was a long distance runner because of the pain I had to stop running Could a possible course of remedy be suggested so that I can resume walking and if possible running. Thank you.
My husband has pain in his joints and at times its severe it doesn't pain continues how can you help me.
My age is 15, I am very short compared to my family members and I have a lot of white hairs. Please suggest some remedies.
I am 20 years old and I have a problem in my hand at the time of through a bowl on cricket. When I bowl a ball I was a back pain in my ankle.
I play cricket. My shoulder pains alot after bowling. Can you suggest me some exercises for strengthening my shoulder.
I have pain in both the feet a kind of burning sensation due to which I am not able to walk a long distance. The pain is neither on top of the feet nor bottom of the feet because if I clean my sole with a scrubber I don't feel the pain. Please tell me why is it.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.