Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. TamjaiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am suffering from serious constipation which causes pain in my left side of stomach and also cause serious burning sensation in my chest. Please suggest me.
Hi My father is 63 years old now. From last week he suffers from High blood pressure 180 to 190. He took Medicine from MD. Phigisioin but still not getting better please suggest Best medicine for him.
Hi I am 38 years old my cholesterol is 158 triglycerides 101 HDL 34 direct LDL 115 HDL ratio 4.7 LDL/HDL 3.4 very low density lipoprotein 20.20 I am a diabetes.
Since last 2-3 days I am having a constant fear of death. The thought revolves around heart attack. Though I did ecg last month which came out fine. Just sinus tachycardia. For sometime I feel fine and again the thought comes and feel anxious. The heart rate is 110 to 115. What could be reason for this. I am very scared.
I am 33 years old. I have hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, gastric and mental disorder. I taking medicine now Thyrox 50, Telvas 3D, Pantakind DSR and Lupizep plus 25. But my blood pressure is now 160/100. How can lower my blood pressure to normal please help me. I am doing also yoga like kapalbhati, ujjayi, anulom vilom and bhramari pranayam.
I am fatty & cholesterol is more, how to reduce my cholesterol quickly. Is there any tablets are there. Please send me, thank you sir.
What are the reasons for high BP early in the morning on awaking from bed around 6.00am. I have BP measuring between 162/105 to 142/88 and taking two medicines daily; Erital H40 in the morning before breakfast and amlodipin 0.5 mg( Amlopress) in the evening at 9.00pm
Is it true that Banana has too much calory n so not good for heart patients! What is actual status. Eat banana regularly is good for bypass patients.
I feel pain in my chest. Right side, when press. Approx from last 6-7 years. And right and left side too much different in size. I am male.
My husband age 59years is suffering from 70%blockage in lad&doctor adv ptca+stenting. Is it cure by medicine?
My heart beat is raising from two months. Also body feels shaky after lying on bed. Recently performed ECG it shows below statement. St. Elev, probable normal early reply pattern. Pl. Provide suggestions on the query.
When blood pressure increases (high bp) heartbeat increase occurs or not? And in high bp problem in breathing occurs?
Sir when I am wake up in the morning sometimes a lightweight ache is appearing on my chest. What is the reason of it and what is the solution. Please tell me sir.
I lost my father 5 months before the reason behind his sudden death was Heart Attack. He was diabetic since 25 years after this incident there is one fear stuck in my mind about Heart Attack, almost most of the time I read about Heart Attack I developed inside me that this can happen to me also. I stopped enjoying my life, whenever I feel tired or anyelse problem I relate it with Heart Attack. My ECG and Lipid profile all are normal. What to do please help me?
1. Lowers risk of diabetes
2. Promotes a healthy heart and circulatory system
3. Lowers cholesterol levels
4. Boosts brain power and improves memory
5. Slows the progression of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
6. Acts as an anti-inflammatory food
7. Rich in antioxidant properties
8. Fights breast and prostate cancer
9. Improves reproductive health in men.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely - primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes. Secondary hypertension can occur due to the following causes:
- Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Complications of hypertension
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Hypertension can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure.
- It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
- Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.