Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tajinder.Kumar. Bhasin
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tajinder.Kumar. BhasinYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yrsold m. Loosing my hairs from. Tge back of my scalp as my father is also without hair fromthe scalp whatshould I do?
With cold shower, is it necessary to apply soap? Or if you do not apply soap is cold water sufficient to wash of the bacteria? Or is it necessary to have a hot water shower without soap.
Hi, I'm 22 years old my height is 5'4 and weight 64, I am facing acne problem from last 5-6 months, I've been consulted so many doctors so far and they said because of hormonal imbalance acne occurs in you skin, and currently I've taking 2 medicine i.e Yasmin and isotretinoin 10 mg, my pimples are gone now, but all over the skin is having red marks and pimples scars, please help me for marks.
Hi doctor. I have so many grey hairs from last 6 years now I am 22 yr old. So please tell me what type of diet I hav to eat. My hairs are not so bouncy and hairfall also
Some tips for good quality sleep
1. Fix the timing of going to bed and waking up and follow it regularly. It will gradually form a habit.
2. Sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours. 6 to 8 hours is the minimum time required for relaxation of brain.
3. Stop your work 30 minutes before going to bed.
4. Reading a book, listening to music or walking for some time helps to get sleep. These activities help in relaxation.
5. Avoid tea, coffee or any other stimulant after 5 pm. These things stimulate our brain and will postpone the sleep.
6. Exercise daily for 30 minutes.