Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Taj ParveenYour feedback matters!
Breast cancer is devastating for any woman more so if she is in the prime age.
The usual process suspicion followed by an examination, investigation, confirmation and then treatment depending on the stage of the disease and follow-up.
On confirmation of breast cancer, either the lady undergoes partial mastectomy, nipple sparing mastectomy, total mastectomy or radical mastectomy. This is followed up by Chemotherapy, radiation therapy or both for a period of time which is thought to be the end of treatment.
This leaves the patient traumatized with the loss of an important part of her body with the ill effects of radiation which also leads to severe burning sensation and pain in the area of radiation.
Breast Reconstruction plays an important role in completing the treatment and making the woman a woman again physically and psychologically.
There are various methods of reconstruction by way of transferring tissue from different parts of the body in stages and at the same time resizing the opposite breast to achieve symmetry.
Fat transfer technique is an advanced method of treatment which not only helps rebuild the lost structure but also improves the blood circulation to the affected part, reverses the ill effects of radiation and it also improves the surgical scar while not adding to more scars in the body. This is accompanied with improving body contour from where the excess unwanted body fat is removed which is transferred to the creation of the new breast.
My sister has thyroid problem. She is pregnant .how much time she take medicine. This time doctor prescribed ELTROXIN 50 mcg.
I did not have my period after jan 6, I had cramps but there was no sign of period blood Im worried now. What should I do to make it come this month.
Have severe pricking pain during inter course and severe burning sensation after the new please suggest me the remedy.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
After three times unprotected sex with gf I gave unwanted 72 after each intercourse it happens thrice in a weak. Whether it's a max" dose for her or she will get pregnant. Or chance of pregnancy.
Should I take unwanted 72 during periods after doing sex even though I am having doubt sperms enters in Virginia.
My wife is pregnant now 3 and half months, now she had bleeding now we are in hospital taking injection and all have any problem to child due To this.
I am 27 year old. I have married 2 years ago and now I want beby so please help me to suggest in which day we made sex for pregnancy?
I am 32yrs. I am little confused. I am trying to conceive from 6 months. On Feb I went to doc and doc said to take come 50 mg I took on 3rd day and my left ovary egg was 22mm and after rapture on Feb month doc said to take the duphaston tablet for 15 days I took but usually my period cycle is 27th day when I missed my 27th day I was happy that I am pregnant but I got my period on 32nd day. And again doc said to take come 25 mg on 3rd day of my period on March 9th and I took for 5days and I went for ovulation study then this time also it said as left side ovary is 32mm very big. So doc said not to plan this April. And to plan normal way without any medication because my egg is realising normally. Then doc said to try MAY month. If I don't conceive then he will do hsg. Doc gave me novolen tablet for this April month and ovabless tablet to take. I already had one pregnant in 2014jan but due to my nerve pain and doc thought that time I was getting miscarriage so doc did abortion. Later last year I got same pain which I use to get when I was in pregnant. When I did Mri test it came as I have back Lv disc slightly moved coz of it I was getting that pain. I did a big mistake by doing abortion. Please tell me if I do hsg and everything come normal. Then one doc suggested to iui. How much it cost to do hsg and iui. I stay in goa Please tell me the price. Is hsg and iui is very painful. Please doc give me suggestion. My hus is having normal report. He is having 40mil. Active. Please help me. I will be thankful to you doc. Is there is any other way I can get pregnant. Please help me doc. I am getting old some said after 30 it is difficult to conceive. Till what age I can conceive. I feel very depressed. I request. Please tell me any other better way to conceive..
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
I've a boy two yrs old, after my pregnancy my weight is being increased. Give me any solutions please.
I am 4 months conceive so I ant to know best food for me for healthy pregnancy. So please tell me the best food.
After baby birth we can do sex without condom. If we do without condom then again she will be pregnant or what. Please tell.
I think I hv PCOS. My periods are scarce n only for one or two days and are v painful .I hv a lot body facial hair n acne too. Please help.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.