Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.R Arora
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. T.R AroraYour feedback matters!
• pain in or around the ear
• headaches and neck aches
• tenderness of the jaw or jaw muscles
• jaw pain or soreness that is more prevalent in the morning or late afternoon
• jaw pain when chewing, biting or yawning
• difficulty opening and closing the mouth
• clicking or popping noises when opening the mouth
• sensitive teeth when no other dental problems can be found.
I have been eating gutkha since 7 years. Now my teeth have been reddish. Please tell me the solution to make the tooth pure white again.
Teeth whitening also called as bleaching is a safe procedure for making your teeth whiter than before but recommended to be done under the supervision of your dentist. Your dentist will first determine the health of your gums and teeth and then recommend you the procedure.Generally it a single sitting procedure and the effect of which can last upto 1.5 years
I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. I feel jaw pain and breathing problem. I also have neck pain, upper back pain, shoulder pain. In which department of doctor should I see? Please help me. I am in big trouble.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers very badly. Not even able to eat or drink anything. Please help me out.
Is there a possibility that bad teeth can be caused be excessive use of medication (legal). If so, what are the major" legal" drugs that causes and what type of patient usually get treated with such medications?
On the tongue of my aunt's. There have some yellowish spots. She suffers from preppery when she takes food. Plzz suggest what she should do.
I am 45 year male. No diabetes. Only taking bp tablets telsar a. I having very bad smell in mouth from a year. Doing two times brushing, tried also all mouth wash. Problem not solved. Please help.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve endings in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.