Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
In my entire life most of the people friends, close associates in the beginning turn out non cordial unhappy leading to broken relationship. Why it so happens? No answer is given to me when I ask them the reason.
Hi, I have anxiety disorder and panic. If I take stalopam plus 5 mg. I will not have any kinda of fears but it has side effects like reducing the sex drive. And I don't have depression. So is it a good idea to take benzodiazepines instead of stalopam? Please advice. My marriage is coming in next 2 weeks, so I would like to take some medicine to reduce my panic.
Hi, I am suffering from memory loss. I am not able to keep memorizing things. Even I forget so ordinary things like what I had taken in today's breakfast, how many marks I got in today's exam or what teacher said to me. I am a M. SC student so you can understand how much harmful is this for me. Please tell me how to get rid it completely as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sir/madam, good evening. My brother is working as nodal officer in Bsnl. He is having habit of alcohol and smoking. But with in two years he is having alcohol just like water. Is there any remedy to stop alcohol habit. I heard that some medicines are there to stop alcohol. Will you help me in this regard.
I can't remember anything easily and if I remember anything I forget it immediately. What should I do?
I have loss of memory and I'm forgetting everything so easily so help me in this! I'm stressed so much daily.
“The most beautiful thing you can wear is your confidence” -Blake Lively
At a certain point in our lives, we are all swept off our feet by the storm of doubt, so much so that we refuse to rest our trust and faith in our very own selves. But that is where being silently confident comes in. Confident people are optimistic, even in the face of adversities and tend to confront their fears head-on, no matter what. Take a leaf out of their book; here are a few tips to lift your esteem to its pinnacle.
- You need to keep off all the negativity: In life, you would be surrounded by people who would want to pull you down, taint your morale by unconstructive and unnecessary criticism. Maintain your dignity and distance from them who do not give you good vibes.
- Enhance your Image: Remember. body language maketh a man. The things you do and the thoughts you think speak louder than words. So, never forget to carry that wry smile by the side of your lips, whenever you encounter something seemingly insurmountable. Your posture, your firm handshake, your way of looking straight into the eyes of a person while dealing with him/her, can all go a surprisingly long way in upping your confidence.Composure and calmness are the keys to greatness.
- Never give-up: Failures are life lessons in your path of success and the true spirit lies not in never falling, but dragging yourself up each time you fall. Hence never accept defeat. Remember, every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.
- Be prepared: Put your best foot forward every time you do something; be it that important office presentation of yours, or on the prom night of your university. This could take your confidence higher.
- Remind yourself of every single good thing you’ve done: Life is full of ups and downs and there may be days when you would feel unsure and weird about yourself. What you can do is make two lists and stick them on all spots easily visible to you, for instance, your wall, your refrigerator door or your bathroom mirror. On the first list, pen down all the amazing things life has blessed you with and of which you are truly grateful. On the second list, put forth all of your accomplishments that you are proud of; major or minor. Next time, whenever you find your self-esteem waning, these lists would remind you of what a worthy life you have had thus far, thus motivating you all over again.