Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T P Jindal
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T P JindalYour feedback matters!
I have a stammering problem with seniors person .In interview this problem is very big. What should I do.
I think I am suffering with social phobia. When I go to office, I am thinking that everybody is watching me and judging me. It hurts me mentally and it disturbs a lot from doing my job at that moment. Ofcourse when I leave from office and go to home, I am fearing about public if they r judging me and commenting behind me.:-( I need help to cure this fear. Can you please suggest me sir/madam?
Hi sir mai kya karu mai girl mai itntrested nhi hoo I like boy but mai ye sab nhi chahta bcz meri sadi ho gayi hai aur mujhe ye sab chodna hai life mai sab kuch bhulnA chahta hoo please sir tell me ki mai aisa kya karu ki mai normal ho jau yaa koi treatment batao jisse ki mai thik ho jau aur ye sab sochna band kar du please sir help me koi medicine batao agar koi ho to.
I am a regular smoker and from past one week I have stopped but the smoking urge or carvings is very much (because of this I smoke one or two in this week. Please advice me in this issue.
Hi Age 30 year Working in a private company Because of some financial problem I am in always depression mode I can't understand that what to do I didn't I proper sleep So please help me.
Dear Doctor, My brother has schizophrenia for more than 8 years now. He is not able to get recovered from his situation. Though he is able to talk to us like a normal person, he is not able to take a responsibility. He is jobless and showing no interest in anything. I am worried about his future. He is under medication. But he is not getting better. Medicines control his hallucinations for the time being. But it's not curing him completely. Please advice.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.