Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T P JindalYour feedback matters!
If anyone suffering from night falling and he got great depression due to this. His health fitness is not good. What should he do?
Do you have a permanent cure for Parkinson's disease ?What is the cost of treatment? Also please inform the duration and type of treatment.
Sir, I am 47 year old Mechanical engineer serving for Indian Railway. For mental refreshment, I Play Badminton in evening and get refreshes. But, then I feels physically tired next day and slightly pain continue in leg and whole body specially in bone. Should I take some medicine supplement on daily basis? Please advice.
My son is 12 years old. He is very agerrasive. Esko gussa bhut ata hai. Please eska koi treatment bataye ?
For good memory, as per your article B6, B9,B12 vitamins are essential. I am 56 years old working in industry. I am facing tremendous problem. Of memory. I forget even small things E.g where I have kept my things few days back or emails received, the file stored on computer where I worked or things told to me few days back etc. This is very very embarrassing. Hope you understand how I am feeling. Can you suggest good medicines which will help to solve my problem. Regards.
We all know that smoking can adverse effects on one's health. However, not many people out there are aware of the fact that smoking can also affect their penis.
To understand the bad effects of smoking on your penis, you first need to know a little bit about how your manhood works. The penis is made up three large chambers that hold blood. When a man starts to get an erection, blood rushes into these chambers and the size depends upon how much blood flows into these chambers.
Smoking has been known to reduce the quality of blood circulation by clogging arteries. The arteries that connect the chambers in the penis are especially narrow and can very easily be affected by continuous smoking. Overall, one can experience some kind of impact on one's sexual performance.
Reduced blood flow or poor quality blood flow is the most frequent cause of erectile dysfunction or ed and smoking increases the risk of ed. The risk of smoking is increased in middle aged men or men older than 30 years. The penis is the quickest and first part of the body to be affected by clogged arteries and the oncoming of ed must be taken as a strong warning of potentially far worse problems such as possible heart attacks.
Recent studies have highlighted the fact that smoking increases the risk of impotence in men, especially in their thirties and forties. Individuals who smoke regularly often suffer from low sperm counts.
Homoeopathy reverse the bad effects of smoking on your penis - homeopathic remedies help to increase enough blood supply to the penis and make the nerve strong. Identifying the main reason homeopathic remedy can easily regain the lost vigor. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect organ is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland, smoking etc. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the male organ and make it strong. Homeopath can give good solution of that problem using proper homeopathic remedies consult me by clicking on consult option for homoeopathic treatment.
Whenever we are having some discussion, at some points, she usually gets angry, and start talking loudly, and sometimes shouts. Is there any problem with her? She sometimes try to hit herself in these situations, or damages something. She herself says that this is not right! What should we do? Whom to consult? Is there any deficiency?
Hi I m 30year old male, mujhe anxiety ki prob ho rahi hai, last 2 months se, jiski wjah se mujhe breathing prob ho jati hai, me kahi bhar nai jata, akele rehne me bhi dar lagta hai, mujhe high BP ki prob hyi thi, ab waise BP to normal hai bt eh fear and anxiety tab se hi ho gyi, pls help me.
I am suffering from from last 8 years with bipolar disorder symptoms. Situation now under control from 3 years. I want to get rid from these medicine. Bupron XL 150, Nexito 5, Dopovol 250mg, Neurogardian. As these can only control upto some limit but not cure the problem. Any Ayurveda treatment is available for it.
I am 21 years old and I have stammering problem sometime and while speeching some particular words like starting from- T, P etc, this starts after age of 15 when my head accidentally hit by a stone, what I do?
Doctor, My question is I get scare very much for any reason if I hear some of died or some one is suffering any disease, so I think even I will get same and I start thinking negative, so please doc help me.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.