Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. T M AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever. I am a lot of hydrating. please hel me sir. I am very unhappy now. please give me suggestion.
Sir I want to ask about my problem related to t-level. It is 240. Is it less or not. I have confusion. If it is less then how to increase t-level.
I have red eyes problem and very hard pain in my eyes, also very hard fever with headaque then what should I do?
She is 45 years old female and suffering from swelling and pain in legs. The pain is almost burning. Also there's no redness and itching just continuous pain.
I am suffering from very high fever and cough, I need help it's urgent, please suggest me some medicines.
Hello sir, I am just 21 and have high uric acid problem. What to do? Unable to exercise because of pain. Please help me.
I have pain in my penis & ass as well as testes It must take place by doing sex what can I do in this situation.
Good evening sir I am 30 years old and I have hepatitis b positive since 4 years and my wife also. Sir any medicine is there for become negative in blood.
Wen I was doing sex my girlfriend. My pennies skin not removed fully .Pain also there doing sex because skin not removing. HW can remove my pennies akin. Suggestions me.
Hi I am suffering from headache I did not know why it happen but sometime it will very painful to me and I am getting very tired because of it please suggest me what to do.
One of my college friend is suffering from brain please like he not remember sometime his families name when ask someone.
I have skin allergy like red rashes appear all over the body and these rashes force me to itch each part. I have consulted 2 doctors but there is no improvement. This itching problem is lasting form May 2017. I also have acidity. But til now I could not recognize that what actually makes me having allergy. Presently I am taking aciloc 150 only and if I leave this on the next day I feel more itch. Please suggest me what should I do and how this will be cured.
I take aerocort only 1 time a day if not doing any heavy physical activity.Please suggest me something for shortness of breath problem.
I am looking for prostate gland operation of my father. Can you give me rough estimate of cost and no of days hospitalization ?
My mother aged 63 years suffering from cold, sneezing and coughing very vigorously and sometime unbearable coughing since 1 months. She is suffering from thyroid, BP, AND SUGAR also. Taken many advises and uses their prescriptions, but of no use. Please suggest what to do. She also has shivering hand when pick up or hold something. Thanks.
Hello, I am ankit sohani. I am 22 years old mechanical engineer and doing a job in private sector. I always worry about my health. I eat too much as compared to healthy person. But I didn't result. I want to increase my weight faster but I don't know what to do. My weight is around 55 kg but I need 10 kg more. To make body fit. I am very fond of of body building but the trainers told me first increase your weight then come to us. I am too much worry about this health or weight gain problem. Pllzzz help me what to do.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.