Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T K Kohli
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T K KohliYour feedback matters!
Hii I am 31 years old with a 21 months old boy. Since der is a important function in our family I used primolut n for postponing my periods. Since now im ok except legs pain. I used 5 tablets before periods because I usually get 4 to 5 days early periods. Now its 5 days late. I dint test for pregnancy. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy. Since sterday got blood in stools. What is the solution. My elders are saying it may be due to heat in d body. Please suggest.
Does daily sex effect the health of women and can one have sex during menses? Lastly how to increase breast size in women.
I am getting less menstrual flow during my periods. I mean usually it takes around 3-3.5 days. But from past 4 months it lasts about 1-1.5 days? My age is 28 and I m overweight too. Is it a matter to worry. I got married last july. Kindly help.
Lifestyle Disorders - Diabetes, Thyroid Problem, PCOD, Hypertension! Get Permanent Solution With Homeopathy!
Lifestyle disorders is a rather broad term for medical conditions which are a result of one’s diet and lifestyle choices. It covers a wide range of cardiovascular, hormonal and vascular disorders. These conditions include stroke, obesity, and heart attacks.
The primary medical conditions which are a result of our choice of lifestyle include-
- Diabetes- Diabetes is a result of dysfunction of metabolic processes. It refers to the presence of high levels of glucose in the blood. This might be a result of an inadequate production of insulin in the body. Or the more likely, it is the result of a diet that is high in saturated sugar and fats. A lack of physical exercise would mean that these glucose and sugar molecules are not being metabolized to produce energy. Hence the elevated blood sugar levels.
- Thyroid Problems- Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism occurs when there is an imbalance in the level of the thyroid hormones. These elevated or reduced hormone levels are most often a result of our dietary choices. Deficiencies of essential nutrients and vitamins such as Iodine, Vitamin D, antioxidants, and Vitamin B12 can cause hypothyroidism. Deficiency of Omega-3s, proteins, and antioxidants can increase the risk of hyperthyroidism.
- PCOD- PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) which is a disorder of the endocrine system. A diet which does not have a proper balance of carbohydrates and proteins, or which is low in fiber, can cause PCOD, by causing hormonal imbalances.
- Hypertension- Hypertension or high blood pressure is most often a direct result of our lifestyle choices. Excessive weight gain, as a result of poor diet and a lack of exercise, can cause hypertension. Cigarette smoking and alcohol consumption can also cause hypertension. Caffeinated and artificially sweetened beverages can also increase the risk of hypertension.
Role of Homeopathy-
With the mercurial rise of lifestyle disorders in the past few years, various avenues for its treatment have been tried. Amongst these, homeopathy has served as the most effective and secure method of treatment. Based on holistic and natural approaches, homeopathy aids the immune system and helps improve the essential body functions.
Homeopathy uses medicines like Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Bromium etc to detoxify the body and help counteract the effects of a poor and unhealthy diet and lifestyle.
Allopathy gives temporary solution in such diseases. You had to take allopathic medicine life long. Homeopathy can reverse the action of effective gland. If person comes initially or within 1 or 2 years of allopathic treatment start. Homeopathy can get rid of you from trap of whole life allopathic medicine. Homeopathy can reactivate your partially working organs like pancreas gland, thyroid gland etc. Homeopathy can treat hormonal imbalance in body with natural homeopathic remedies by correcting PNE axis. In today's scenario homeopathic medication are best option so it is evolving day by day. Just you need to take treatment under good qualified homeopathic physician.
There is a rash in my private part. Happened from injury from zipper. A small portion has become red and it burns while urinating. Had antibiotic amoxycillin but no improvement. It's on the top skin a small portion. Slight pain and burns if urine falls.
I am having heavy periods from 3 days. I consulted a doctor 3 months back with the same issue and gave me Pause-MF tablet. I took that tab but didn't get relief so again I consulted her. She prescribed me a cream NCR 10 mg tablet. I had irregular periods issue and PCOD issue. Do I have to take this pills lifelong and can I stop taking them? It's been two days since I started taking them.
Women during pregnancy are more prone to blood clots. The occurrence of blood clots during pregnancy is more commonly known as DVT or deep-vein thrombosis in the medical world. Deep-vein thrombosis refers to a condition in which blood clots form in the veins of the pelvic region or legs. Blood clots during pregnancy definitely aggravate the risks associated with pregnancy. Women generally experience blood clots in the first three months of their pregnancy.
The symptoms of blood clot during pregnancy include:
- You may notice swelling in the calf and thigh region.
- Pain sensation in your pelvic and leg region.
- Feeling of pain in the legs while walking.
- If the condition is severe, then it may lead to chest pain or breathing troubles.
Deep-vein thrombosis or blood clot during pregnancy may become fatal in nature if it results in Pulmonary Embolism, where the blood vessels of the lungs get affected. Blood clot in pregnant women can be treated by prescribing an anticoagulant which helps to prevent the blood from clotting further.
Blood clot during pregnancy may be prevented in the following ways:
- A healthy lifestyle can help you to prevent blood clots.
- Exercising regularly is extremely beneficial for proper blood circulation and can also help you to prevent blood clots.
- Do not lead a sedentary lifestyle; a sedentary lifestyle is pretty much always the menace.
- Seeking a doctor’s advice at an initial stage is very important to avoid further complications such as heart attacks or miscarriage.