Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T K Kohli
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T K KohliYour feedback matters!
My mother is having bilabial dermoid 4.5*4.6 is there a cure for this in homeyo or surgery required what is the best way out. Any thing to worry.
Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant but i am seeing brownish light blood please what is cause? is it miscarriage and my stomach is making noise. Please which medicine will I use to this?
Dear mam mari age 33 years hai may female hu muze 11 sal se thyroid hai mai 100 mg ki goli leti hu mam jab bhi husband ke sath intercourse hota hai tab vagina bohot dry hota hai aur mera nightfall bhi nahi hota hai husband satisfy nahi hai aur muze sex bhi bhout kam ata hai mera period bhi irregular hai 8 din late ata hai aur muze flow 1 hi din reheta hai aur wo bhi bhaut kam period ana k 10 din phailey maray 2 breast may bohot pain raheta hai aur period ane k bad pain kam ho jata hai. Mere brest ka size bhi bhout kam hai please muze treatment bataiya may is problem say bhout tansion may hu. Please suggest me treatment.
1. It has no side-effects, whatsoever.
2. Easy to be taken even by non co-operative
Children. Small sweet pills, drops, powders --- a
Dream of patient and doctor!
3. Easy to manufacture on mass level in large
Quantities, even at short notices as in epidemics
. No panic of shortage.
4. It is cheaper. So suitable for mass distribution
And government and charity supplies.
5. It is holistic in approach, so cures pt perfectly.
Gentle cures, no medicinal hang over. Or after-
6. In an expert's hands, it is very accurate and fast
[ though many thinks it to be slow].
7. It has prophylactic value with more accuracy
Than vaccinations and that too without side-
Effects of vaccines.
8. It has a great working in trauma, burn, stroke
, mental shock.
9. It is very much effective in veterinary field.
Since, animals have higher body weight than man
, so medical doses and costing are forbidding.
10. It has a potential of wide coverage of
Specialities like paediatrics, skin, gynaec and
Obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, etc.
11. It has scope in agriculture and fertilizers
Hello madam what if without intercourse my gf urine test came positive. What should we do next and we want to go for abortion.
My girlfriend had a severe pain in her left breast just upper left side of the nipple 1 year and 4 months ago. She consulted a doctor 4 months later. The doctor said that it may be a tumour and if not treated it could turn into a tumour and later breast cancer. So the doctor gave him some allopathic medicines and told that it would work and control the tumour. The doctor also suggested her mother to tie the knot as soon as possible. After marriage she will overcome this problem. But marriage is not happened. She took the medicine for 4 months. She got relief. But now 1 year later she got the pain again and severe pain. The tumour is hard and painful. It takes the size of a 5 rupees vaseline jar. Today the cold is enough and she has a lot of pain. Does it relate to her period?
Now I am pregnant and my pregnancy is 15 weeks. I am taking thyronorm 37.5 everyday for last 2 months. Now it is found that tsh is 2.56 and ft4 is 12. My query is should I continue with same dose ?
Dangal is one of the most revolutionary movies of our times. It has received rousing reviews from critics and avid film goers alike and has been hailed as a path altering film, which has definitely raised the benchmark as far as realism in commercial cinema goes. The movie is based on the real-life tale of Mahavir Singh Phogat and his two daughters, whom he trains to perfection so that they can become international level medal winning wrestlers. Let us look at the psychological aspect of this movie.
- Helicopter parenting: In this movie, we find a helicopter parent in Phogat who wants his daughters to attain a certain brand of perfection. In many ways, his parenting style has been derived from his unattained dreams, which he also projects onto his daughters. In today’s day and age, such kind of parenting usually leads to a lack of decision-making skills as far as the child is concerned due to the excessive intervention of the parent in every decision and situation.
- Perfection: In an obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD manner, the main character of the movie also projects his need for perfection on to his children, even going as far as limiting and completely cutting off their normal childhood habits like craving for sweet and savory food, as well as TV viewing. This may be seen as an extreme measure and case of OCD as far as his dedication to his training ideals go.
- Sports pre-performance tactics: In the movie, we have been shown myriad sports pre-performance tactics that are used by the best sportspersons the world over, in order to achieve their goal. This kind of pre-performance is especially important in physical pursuits because it helps in aligning the brain with the body by removing all distractions. Most sportspersons have various routines that may involve breathing exercises or listening to a pep talk, or even a certain kind of music so that this kind of a mindset sets in and they single-mindedly focus on the music, talk or breathing in order to remind themselves of what they are to do on the field.
- Dealing with failure: This is of major importance. In the movie, we find that one of the characters misses the Olympic medal by a whisker due to an unfortunate incident. Yet, this must not be seen as a deterrent. The sports person has to remember that at the end of the day, his or her hard work, sweat and turmoil is the ultimate trophy or medal, rather than the physical manifestation of the same. The fact that he or she has managed to rise to that kind of physical stamina and endurance in the field is in itself a prize that shows how far he or she has come from all other professionals in the same field. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.