Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T K KohliYour feedback matters!
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
I have a little lump with redness in my breast. Now in period time. Its look like a pimple. My age is 20. My grandma passed away because of breast cancer. So that whenever lump coming I am worrying for that. Is it no need to worry about that? Can you tell me why this lumps are coming and how many days it can be there?
I am 29 year old woman. My menses last for 3 days only and the colour of it is kind off yellowish. What can be the reason and is it normal ?
Hello sir ,I want to know about a sex time. Before 2 years I got married to 1 girl . I want to know that what about to sex she is pregnant from last 7 months is that we can sex now or not?
My last period was 10th march. Still I did not get period. I consulted one gyne Dr. She suggested me to take duphaston 10mg for 5 days I started it 20th april but still I don't have period pls suggest.
Hi i am one month pregnant i was studying car driving class i completed only 2 class if there is no problem can i continue
Hi, I'm 21 yrs old. Got married on 5 October. My last periods was on 24 October. We had been trying to conceive. and today as I woke up I found bleeding! What is that? Implantation bleeding? Or what? please help. Extremely nervous.
Whenever I do sex with my bf I feel it painful. We always use proper lubrication and foreplay but during intercourse session, first 1 minute is smooth butafter thatI feel so much pain and (jalan) in my vagina. Pls suggest me some medicine or some pain relief gel which can be used during sex.
Rishis therefore organised the wisdom, which became the science of life, into three
Bodies of knowledge. Ayurveda deals mainly with the physical body, yoga deals
Mainly with the spirit, and tantra is mainly concerned with the mind. All three
Disciplines share the same philosophy; differing emphases cause their
Manifestations to differ. Ayurveda is most concerned with life's physical bases, and
Concentrates on inducing right relationship of body with mind ans spirit. Yoga
Controls body and mind to enable them to hormonize with spirit. Tantra uses the
Mind to seek to balance the demands of body and spirit.
Today after morning I am not feeling well backpain, headache from back side and my periods gone last week please tell me about it why it is happen?
Me and my wife trying for pregnancy. Her last period was delayed by 50 days. She never had irregular periods. Got after 50 days. Now we are desperately trying for pregnancy. Please help with tips.
Me and my spouse are getting ready to have a baby. Please recommend diet and multivitamin tablet for both of us. Thanks.
Doing sex before 2 days of period but periods was come on d tyme M pregnant or not? Nd today I saww blood drops when I go to toilet M pregnant? Or wht is the cause of it.
1) Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Drink juice lemon, orange, sweet lime, watermelon and muskmelon are rich in water it will help you stay healthy.
I gained 10 kgs during pregnancy. Most of it is thigh weight. I have undergone. C section and am still healing. To reduce my thigh muscles wat kind of exercise should I follow.
M planning for my baby. I want to have twins child is there any process from which I can have twins.
Hi, My wife's vagina became little wider. While doing sex we are not feeling that kind of pleasure. Is there any way or medicine to make the vagina tight to get full pleasure of sex?
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!