Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. T.K DharYour feedback matters!
I am last 20 years doing treatment of my depression like I wash my hands legs with soap n one subject to talk many times n fight in depression. Ocn types. As not confident in dirty or leakage of confidential. Please advice. I take medicine cofranil. Trika. Amitryin. Indian drugs.
Currently I am preparing for engineering services here in New Delhi. I used to sit for 3-4 hours continuously in the same position Now my left leg is becoming senseless I can't feel my leg fingers but I can walk with distortion Any help will be very useful.
I have uric acid level 9mg and my CRP test shows reactive. I have swelling on my left leg pad pain. Treatment is going on. I have visited one orthopedics for pain but then he asked for uric acid and CRP tests. Is there any special doctor for this with specialty in this.
I am suffering with heavy shoulder. Pain from past two days I have used different pain reliefs but no use what are. Remedy.
I am 39 years old working in logistics company as a sales representative, I was travel minimum 1000 km by car or bike, last three month I have a heavy back pain, when I wake up from bed, I feel heavy foot ache with back, after 3 to 5 min only take normal, now my weight is 76 kgs with height of 164, can you confirm what treatment I want to do it?
I am 31 years male and have backache from last 6-8 months. I am using rally spray but not feeling release. What should I do?
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.