Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.K. BiswasYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old boy. I am a student. Sometimes I suffer headache during study at night. What should I do?
I am having erectile dysfunction and lack of libido. I had transverse myelitis in 1988 and erection problem started thereafter. I do not suffer from diabetes but have bp for which I take medicine regularly.
Dear Sir, I am suffering Problem about piles. Is any medicine which solve my problem permanent without do operation.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Just before the urination, itching starts in right palm. Symptom correlates with which kind of disease?
My penis some time does not get to its maximum frequently as previously? Is this related to excessive masturbation?
I am 42 years old man suffering initially headache and physical weakness last 9 yrs. Now I feels always depression, as well as fatigue, lack of Sleep, lack of confidence, absent minded, low mood, poor concentration, not feel fresh, irritability, aggressive, palpitations, restlessness, felling of inferiority, sexual drive also reduced, negative thinking, idea of suicide. My physical examination is normal. I have taken regular treatment from civil doctors medicine neuro and psychiatrist at many places. But till now no satisfactory improvements. Present time I live at Sriganganagar in rajasthan. Please Suggest me what do?
Just sprinkle 2-3 drops of fresh lemon in your veggie bowl before being serving.
My mother got appendicitis problem due to that problem she is unable to eat. For that she under gone surgery and remove it. From then on wards she suffer from pain again. Is there any medicines and suggestions regarding that pain.
I am 43 years old male and suffering from chronic constipation from last 25 years. Have to take laxatives. I am also diabetic from last 7years type 2. Recently had surgery for appendix removal. Please suggest.
My sister is having irregular periods and acne all over her face (jawline basically) and she watched a video on pcod and the symptoms were same as she is suffering with now. Now she is scared that she is suffering from pcod. Please help .
I am 28 yrs old & I am facing headpain problem from last 15 days before sleeping & feeling tired. Please guide.
I am 56 year adult person. My problem is this I have urine frequently specially in night often it come out on bed just like night fall. Please suggest me some medicine. My prostrate is 26 gm.
What should I do if I am ejaculate in 15 min. What should I use to gain strength? I m suffering from ashtama.
I got eye infection due to dirty hands. My eyes got red due to eye infection. Every year in summer I got the same issue. I have used vigamox and moisal. Kindly recommend some tips.
There's a time and a place for myths - but not when talking about penis size. Just as it's important to get straight-shooting facts when locating information on penis health, so does a guy need to shoot down any myths about penis size that may come his way.
Why? Well, because society places such a disproportionate emphasis on penis size - and it does so generally for reasons that are based more on myths than on reality. As long as guys go on thinking that it takes 7 or 8 massive inches to provide proper satisfaction to a partner, they're going to have disappointment, potential penis problems and lowered self-esteem.
With that in mind, let's look at common penis size myths.
1. The average penis is six inches long. For many years, this was accepted as a fact, but some more recent studies indicate that an erect penis is more likely to be about 5.1" inches long. That means that many guys who are perfectly normal have thought they were "substandard" for not being the erroneously-reported 6" average - let along the sought-after 7" or more.
2. Women crave a man with a long penis. In fact, surveys indicate that, if size is all a person is looking at, most women (about 90%) are more interested in penile width than length. More importantly, about 85% of women report being perfectly satisfied with their current partner's endowment. (Interestingly enough, usually only between 40 and 55% of men say they are satisfied with their own penis size.)
3. Even if they don't crave it, women still PREFER a longer penis. In fact, for many women an above-average penis can be problematic. While the vagina can stretch to accommodate a surprising range of sizes, it doesn't necessarily do so without some pain. A woman who dates a man with an especially big penis may find that it can take many attempts to achieve proper penetration - and many more to achieve painless penetration.
4. Gay men are better endowed than straight men. This myth gained some scientific currency due to a 1999 retrospective study that did find gay men, on average, had larger equipment. However, that study looked at data that was fifty years old. More importantly, the data was entirely self-reported - which brings into question its validity. At this point, there is no reason to suggest that sexual preference impacts penis size.
5. Hand size correlates with penis size. Sorry, but tiny hands do not mean a tiny penis - or vice versa. Neither does foot size. Yes, in some cases a man with a large hand or foot will have a large penis, but he's equally likely to have a moderate or small one. And the same is true in reverse for a man with small hands and a small penis. Simply more myths.
6. A guy with a small penis is more likely to be faithful. There aren't really valid studies to support this myth. One study (not especially valid) found that men with a large penis were more likely to cheat on their partners, which makes it easy to infer therefore that a man with a small penis will be faithful. But there really is nothing to suggest that penis size and fidelity are correlated.
Penis size myths need to be debunked so men can get on with more important and fruitful things - such as seeing to their penis health. One excellent way to maintain penis care is via the daily application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Many men will benefit from a crème that contains two key ingredients: L arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that plays a crucial role in allowing penile blood vessels to more open and receptive to increased blood flow. The latter is a neuroprotective ingredient. If a man fears loss of sensation in his penis from rough handling, L-carnitine can help to protect from loss of penis sensitivity.