Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. T.C.SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having a problem with my penile scrotum having dryness and black dried spot on it I don't know may be it is due to over masturbation have any solution or cream for the same.
I am feeling suffocated after few hours. It feels that something is stuck in my throat. What should I do?
Is masturbating can affect the size of pennis? What should be ideal size of pennis at the age of 20?
I am 35 and my uric acid is close to 6.3 Can I take L glutamine after my gym workout Presently I am not taking any proteins.
I'm 30 years old male Suffering from Azoospermia. Sperm Count = 0 Testosterone = Low. Please advise.
I am do regular exercise such as dips, skipping rope (150-200) and running (1-1.5 km. And I also maintain a proper diet. So it is helpful to achieve a better height. Meant is there any increase in heights? I want to weight gain too?
I am having a severe headache since yesterday. It is just not resectable. At the top and centre of the skull, something is like killing me. And also my right leg is paining.
My wife rajni suffering anxiety mental disorder , she take psychiatric medicines regularly , she not interest in sex . Pls help about her sexual problem.
One nerve outside through my ass, I think this is piles But I am good to fresh every day. What I do of this nerve please solution provide to me.
Hi. I have problem when I pull my pennis foreskin then I feel some pain when I touch my pennis head. I want to clear that my foreskin is tight from birth.
I am uncircumcised male , but the foreskin never covers my glans completely even when my penis isn't erect, its like this since my childhood .
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.