Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.C.SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a sexual problem. I have small penis and I cannot last while having sex, for more than 1 minute. My penis is slimy and I have problem of Night fall sometime.
What to increase my height in some days and to be healthy. Sometimes headache also occur. No any result of the medicines I took. So please suggest me some drink like pediasure.
How does metabolism work in summer, rainy and winter from appetite point of view for human point of view for people aged 50+? What can we do to enhance it? Can drinking a lot of water be problematic? In summer only, based on how much one perspires?
Make a powdered mixture of equal parts of rock candy (mishri), fennel, and green cardamom. Whenever you experience heartburn, mix 1 teaspoon of the mixture in a glass of cold milk and drink.
I've indigestion problem. Whatever I eat I've to go to washroom. But my motion never clear. I ve to go to 3-4 times but don't feel tht my motion is clear.
Hii sir. Em 25 years old. I use to masturbate everyday sometimes more than twice a day. Whenever I am alone in home or stressed I do masturbate. Ma scrotum size reduce. Early ejection of sperm. One side testis hang down low. Skin of ma scrotum one side s shine. I am scared now. Last two wk I didn't masturbate. Now I feel health not tired. Very much scared of scrotum became small. Please kindly give ma some suggestions.
Give me the solution for the cold I am not getting property solution for the cold please check and help.
Hello doctor, I was masturbàting from past 10 years and after knowing the adverse affect of masturbation on body I have decided to quit this. But now I have a tension that after my marriage will I conceive the child or not because I had done masturbàting from past 10 years and daily. So please suggest me will it be possible for me to conceive the child after marriage and second is what food should I eat to boost my sex power so that it will not cause any problem for me in future.
During summer in coastal Karnataka sweating is common but excessive sweating sometimes get bruises and also act as allergic to skin. Whether such irritation due to sweating is a deficiency test of body balance or vitamin deficiency. If so what is the cure? Is this a phenomena in old ages as skin is hard and without oil? I want an answer form homeopathy because itching that I get sometimes invoke me to rub and reddish spread appear on my skin.
Have you ever come across a person with usual toes, toes that are mysteriously curled or bend upwards, downwards or inwards? As strange and intriguing as it may appear, the condition can be quite painful and is known as toe deformity. In toe deformity, the foot bone is unusually and abnormally positioned, resulting in pain and discomfort.
Toe deformity in a person can be of different types. It can be:
- Hammer toe: This is one of the most commonly observed toe deformity. A hammer toe is characterized by the curling or bending down of the second toe at the proximal interphalangeal joint (the middle toe joint). The toe may further bend up at the distal interphalangeal joint (joint adjacent to the toe tip) or the metatarsophalangeal joint (meeting point of the foot and the toe) as well. In hammer toe, the awkward alignment results in a slight elevation in the joint of the middle toe. A hammer toe is often seen accompanied by a bunion (a bony bump or a deformity formed at the joint that links the foot with the big toe).
- Mallet toe: Mallet toe mostly affects the second toe (other toes may be affected). The deformity results in bending down of the toe at the distal interphalangeal joint (appears like a mallet).
- Claw toe: The deformity affects all the toes, with the big toe being an exception. Here, the toes bend up at the metatarsophalangeal joint and bend down at the distal interphalangeal joint. The deformity results in the toes curling down towards the floor (appears claw-like).
What causes Toe Deformity?
There can be many factors responsible for toe deformities.
- Toe deformity in a person may be congenital (present from birth).
- It can also be an outcome of medical conditions such as arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis), stroke, heart attack, diabetes, an injury, an accident, or wearing wrong footwear.
- Toe deformity can also be hereditary.
Signs and symptoms:
The symptoms for Toe Deformity (hammer toe, claw toe, and mallet toe) include
- There is redness, pain, and swelling in the affected part of the toe. In claw toe, however, there may or may not be pain associated with the condition.
- A person faces difficulties in straightening the toe.
- In hammer toe, corns, and calluses appear on the middle joint (top) of the affected toe.
- In mallet toe, ulcers may occur on the toe (in diabetic patients).
Initially, toe deformity appears flexible, where movement around the affected joint is possible. However, if left unattended, the condition can become severe and rigid, thereby restricting the movement (in the affected area). Treatment for toe deformity depends on how severe the condition is.
- In most cases, the treatment involves wearing custom-made shoes, fitted with supports (cushions or pads) and wider toe box.
- Using of tapes and splints may be helpful in correcting and repositioning the deformed toe.
- Patients with excruciating pain benefit immensely from cortisone injections.
- Corn pads can be used to deal with corns and calluses better.
- Toe stretching exercises are highly effective.
If severe cases or extreme rigidity, doctors may opt for surgical treatments like arthrodesis, tendon transfer, arthroplasty, to name a few. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 38 year old and suffering from ED and PE with no any interest in sex. I taken some allopathic and Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Medicines for my problem but I nothing any result. I have not any feeling about sex and not any erection with penis and get some little erection than discharge with huge liquid. I taken one 100 mg Tablet Sildenafil for my sex desire on monthly basis but this tablet have more side effect on my body as low Eye sight and other problems. I check my Blood taste as Thyroid and other as prescribed by Doctor than all reports are ok and fine Please please suggest me the best solution my problem.
I am diabetic since 15 years and controlling/managing with medicines. Now I am having severe burning sensation in my feet. Please let me the reasons? whether this is due to any side effects of medicine (metformin) or other reasons like vitamin deficiency. How to treat this ?
I feel very tired in early morning. I also feel very energetic at night. How can I get recovery from it to sleep earlier and also wakeup?
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.
I have viral fever and cold from last 3 days. Please suggest medicines. Personal checkup is recommended.
I have pcod and last 7 month I got treatment for this and my period also regular last 7moth and Dr. took clofert tablet now I am not get period 42 days it is possible get pregnant.
डेंगू बुखार में रोगी के पूरे शरीर की हडि्डयों में ऐसा दर्द होता है जैसे कि सभी हडि्डयां टूट गई हों। डेंगू बुखार एक संक्रामक बुखार हैं जो क्यूलिक्स नामक मच्छरों के द्वारा एक रोगी से दूसरे स्वस्थ व्यक्ति के शरीर में प्रवेश करके रोग को पहुंचाता है। इस तरह का बुखार होने पर रोगी को भूख नहीं लगती है, रोगी को हर समय बुखार 103 से 105 डिग्री तक बना रहता है। एक सप्ताह तक रोगी को पसीना, दस्त, नकसीर (नाक से खून आना) आने लगती है। अगर यह बुखार ज्यादा बढ़ जाता है तो रोगी के कान में दर्द और सूजन तथा फेफड़ों में सूजन आ जाती है।
डेंगू बुखार होने पर रोगी को अचानक बिना खांसी व जुकाम के तेज बुखार हो जाता है, रोगी के शरीर में तेज दर्द होकर हडि्डयों में पीड़ा होती हैं। रोगी के सिर के अगले हिस्से में तेज दर्द होता है, आंख के पिछले भाग में दर्द होता है, रोगी की मांसपेशियों और जोड़ों में दर्द होता है, रोगी को भूख कम लगती है और उसके मुंह का स्वाद खराब हो जाता है, रोगी की छाती पर खसरे के जैसे दाने निकल आते हैं, इसके अलावा जी मिचलाना, उल्टी होना, रोशनी से चिड़चिड़ाहट होना आदि लक्षण पाए जाते हैं। परन्तु कभी-कभी डेंगू बुखार में खून भी आने लगता है, जिसे हीमोरैजिक रक्तस्राव कहते हैं। हीमोरैजिक रक्तस्राव के समय के लक्षण कुछ इस प्रकार हैं- लगातार पेट में तेज दर्द रहना, त्वचा ठंड़ी, पीली व चिपचिपी होना, रोगी के चेहरे और हाथ-पैरों पर लाल दाने हो जाते हैं। हीमोरैजिक डेंगू होने पर शरीर के अन्दरूनी अंगों से खून आने लगता है। नाक, मुंह व मल के रास्ते खून आता है जिससे कई बार रोगी बेहोश हो जाता है। खून के बिना या खून के साथ बार-बार उल्टी, नींद के साथ व्याकुलता, लगातार चिल्लाना, अधिक प्यास का लगना या मुंह का बार-बार सूखना आदि लक्षण पैदा हो जाते हैं। हीमोरैजिक डेंगू अधिक खतरनाक होता हैं और डेंगू बुखार साधारण बुखार से काफी मिलता-जुलता होता है।