Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. T.C.SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with (skin dryness and sometimes itching sensation) on my face. I used fair and lovely, otherwise fair and handsome and various creams daily since two years to get fair. I did that because my skin looks bright only on cheeks! I lost my skin colour in my childhood by playing Cricket everyday in the hot sun. Now I couldn't get my skin fairness back by using any of the creams. They are giving instantaneous fairness for only few days. I want my skin to recover from dryness and get fair. What should I do doctor?
I am Diabetic with HBP since last 3 years. I am 46 year old. Now my Hba1c=11.2, BP 150/90. Now I am taking 1) Amlodac AT- one tab. In mng for HBP 2) Janumet 50/1000 - one tab after breakfast & 3) Glycomet 500SR- one tab at evening. found sometime that my leg is swelling and I feel very weak at day time and thirsty. cholesterol level is high. Heart & Kidney is good. Pl. Advice to regulate my BP & Sugar level. Regards,
I am suffering from gastric. When I take some oily food then problem increased. I think my digestion has week so kindly prefer any syrup for making leaver strong. Like le52.
Hello Doctor, I have problem of acidity (Burning in Throat, Which come often i.e. every 2 or 3 day i will have the issue of acidity. I take the tablet Omez to reduce it. Can you please suggest how can over come with this problem
I have serious sinus issues, by last year I was able to sleep in AC but now its gone worse. Kindly suggest.
I am facing weakness since 1 year. Sleep has also vanished. Feeling sleep. What I can do in this situation?
My penis size is 5 inches when fully erectile and the penis is bent towards left. How to increase penis size and how to make it straight.
I am 22 yrs old. I have some problem in throat. After every 15 days there is irritation in throat and feels like infection. please suggests me how to get rid of this problem.
I am suffering from vertigo from last 1 month, 24 hrs I feel like my head is swinging like lil hangover, actually it started 4 months ago but I got treated by a neurologist, he prescribed some medicine which I took for around 1.5 month and I the problem completely got vanished. But from the last1 month I m feeling the same problem, shall I continue the same medicine again or shall I contact doctor?
Some red small marks on body after some days get white any problem in health my age 42 I have high BP my weight 79 kg
I have pain in head only One side so what I Do please Tell me I have pain only one side in my head So please solve my problem.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.
I spend alot time in sleeping how can I reduce my sleeping hours and let myself stay refresh through all day.
Hiii i'm suffering from very bad type of disease or not it is for 2 years that when i'm sleeping than I don't know how but I have sexually weakness like problem of nightfall. Due to this i'm very seek and too much looking weak so please give some imp suggestions it is 3 4 times in a weak.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.
My mother suffering from cough very hard cough at night last year she had TB and had medicine. BT last 3 years she suffering from cough dry cough then after cough she do vomiting and she is taking thyroid medicine 100 and foracort inhaler.
I am 23 years old recently met with an accident due to it I frequently get pain on my left side of the abdomen even there is a swollen and also having a constipation problem. Can you help me what is the actual cause of the pain?
I have tell the about cough problem but not relief and I have taken many medicine and treatments please tell me solution solve the problem.
Here are some tips to help you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
Check your risk of diabetes. Take the life! risk assessment test and learn more about your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. A 12+ score indicates that you are at high risk and may be eligible for the life! program - a free victorian lifestyle modification program that helps you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Manage your weight. Excess body fat, particularly if stored around the abdomen, can increase the body’s resistance to the hormone insulin. This can lead to type 2 diabetes.
Exercise regularly. Moderate physical activity on most days of the week helps manage weight, reduce blood glucose levels and may also improve blood pressure and cholesterol.
Eat a balanced, healthy diet. Reduce the amount of fat in your diet, especially saturated and trans fats. Eat more fruit, vegetables and high-fibre foods. Cut back on salt.
Limit takeaway and processed foods. convenience meals are usually high in salt, fat and kilojoules. It's best to cook for yourself using fresh ingredients whenever possible.
Limit your alcohol intake. Too much alcohol can lead to weight gain and may increase your blood pressure and triglyceride levels. Men should have no more than two standard drinks a day and women should have no more than one.
Quit smoking. Smokers are twice as likely to develop diabetes as non-smokers.
Control your blood pressure. Most people can do this with regular exercise, a balanced diet and by keeping a healthy weight. In some cases, you might need medication prescribed by your doctor.
Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and cardiovascular disease have many risk factors in common, including obesity and physical inactivity.
See your doctor for regular check-ups. As you get older, it's a good idea to regularly check your blood glucose, blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels.