Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T C Biswas
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. T C BiswasYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of sweating in my palms and feet which is really very frustrating. It appears to be all the time specially in the summer season. Please help with a cure to this. I would prefer Homeopathy.
Now a days he is daily drinking n not having proper, a month ago he evn reduced alot by around 8 to 10 kgs. N recently he had blood vomiting too. Am so much worried abt him, n he is not consulting a doc. Is anything serious n in wat cases blood vomiting will happen. please help me, thnku in advance.
Almond, walnut & all other nuts. Khaneka fayda & kanika procedures batao. (i mean raw or soak. Which is benefit.).
Hi sir, I am suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency mine is 111pg/ml out of 180-914 of/ml and sometimes I feel difficulty in passing stools is due to vitamin B12 deficiency.
I am having skin irritation from long time. I went to doctor he suggested me a soap that heals scabies. I am still having the same problem. What should I do.
Sir my age 25 wait 45 mujhe hamesa kamjori feel hoti hai wait bhi nahi badh raha jyada thanda or jyada garm kane par tabiyat karab ho jati hai Bukhar bhi bahut ata hai kripya koi solution de.
Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes of orgasmic dysfunction:
Here are various causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
1. Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
2. Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
3. Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
4. Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
5. Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
6. Certain prescription drugs like anti-depressants
7. Stress or high fatigue
8. Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
9. Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
1. Inability to attain orgasms
2. Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
3. Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
1. Eat well and get enough rest
2. Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs or smoking
3. Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
4. Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
5. Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
6. Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
7. Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.