Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed. Moh'd. Zeeshan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Syed. Moh'd. ZeeshanYour feedback matters!
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid.
There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly: Smoking may increase the risk of peptic ulcers in people who are infected with H. pylori.
- Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can irritate and erode the mucous lining of your stomach, and it increases the amount of stomach acid that's produced.
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently. Peptic ulcers are more common in older adults who take these pain medications frequently or in people who take these medications for osteoarthritis.
- Production of excess acid is a major risk factor for peptic ulcer.
- Radiation Therapy also causes peptic ulcer.
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.