Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Unani Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Syed Farhan Husain
Submit a review for Syed Farhan HusainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Please help me I want increase my weight what I do. I eat banana daily 4 in evening. But still my weight is 52 kg.
I am a boy of 18 years I want to increase my weight and health. please consult me some diet advices.
Hello. My friend weight is approx 38 to 40 kg nd height is 4.3. She want to get her height till 5.3.nd increase her weight accordingly. What can she do to achieve this.
I want to gain weight, I always have a proper diet but if I don't do it regularly my body starts shrinking and gradually I lose weight very rapidly. I want to know which diet will help me gain weight. One more thing is that I workout on a daily basis so how much should be my food intake?
I'm of age 20 years having body weight of 50 kg and height 5'7" feet. I'm suffering from underweight since 2 years (not gaining weight) .Can you please prescribe me medication or healthy diet for my weight betterment.
Muje weakness ho rahi h cold bhi bhut loose motion hue the 2-3, day phle pet bhi thik nhi rhta age 32 years old married.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'