Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Syam SunderYour feedback matters!
I have dark circle under both of my eyes and my face is not glowing like my body. What should I do? please prescribe me.
I am 27 years old. Male, I am getting some spots on my back of shoulder. Little bit worried. Skin related problem.
Sir, I have gone through turp prostate gland surgery. Four months passed. Urine flow is very slow. Urine is not clear at a time. No sign of blood and other things.
I am 19 year old I need a solution to get rid of black lips. My skin completion is normal/fair but my lips are very dried and faded cN I know reason and solution please.
I am a salesman, My work is field work, So I spends my 3 or 4 hours per day in sunlight, That's why my skin turn dark black, I used many thinks but I haven't any solution, pls halp me out.
In patches chik skin, beneath mustache, lip base & skull-skin have developed as burning centers and itching points. On itching a transparent, salty sap start oozing out. Shortly it dries up in yellowish brown rashes. As the skin dries the center invites vigorous itching. Then the cycle goes on. What is the remedy I should apply?
I have visual snow. Whenever I see things in dark environments I see television like spots everywhere.
Hi doctor I am 24 year old girl, currently pursuing my internship after from bhopal. I am on a darker side of the skin tone, & this dark side is specially on the face as well as neck, while the skin which is not exposed and is beneath clothing is fair, which is so annoying. I religiously use sunscreen (rivela tint, hope thats a good one) and also use eukroma plus as a night cream as suggested by my dermatologist, she also suggested me vc 15 which intially gave me good result but now dsnt helping my skin. Please guide me what should I do. And one of my friend took vitamic c tablets, which drastically improved her complexion, can I also go for vitamin c tablet. And I have also heard about glutathione, does that really work? if it work den please let me know from where to purchase (if you can tell me link of the site) and dose too. Please help me want to whiten my skin tone.
What is pilonidal sinus and what's the best treatment suited" how much is cost of treatment in india and in usa.
If you are thinking of undergoing some skin rejuvenation treatment, you should consider collagen induction therapy. This therapy, also called medical skin needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that aims at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, and other parts of your body.
Who requires collagen induction therapy?
• Collagen induction therapy suits several types of skin, and it is carried out by people who want to improve their skin laxity, eliminate wrinkles, smoothen lines, and slow down the aging process.
• It is also ideal for improving your appearance, in the case of scarring.
Before the treatment
• Before undergoing this therapy, you should consult an experienced doctor to determine whether the treatment will suit you or not.
• You should also ask the doctor about the procedure, its complications, benefits, and other facts related to collagen induction therapy.
• The treatment involves the use of micro needles on a roller which is moved over your skin for creating evenly spaced puncture wounds.
• As a result of the process, the body’s natural collagen production gets stimulated by the generation of a wound healing response.
• The roller that is used is similar to a tattoo needle, and minimal trauma is caused during the creation of the puncture holes.
• Sometimes, local anesthesia is used for minimizing discomfort. The length of the needles on the roller varies and depends on how deep the needles have to penetrate into the skin.
• Your skin is damaged so that your body is encouraged to produce elastin and collagen, which helps in plumping up and thickening your skin.
• This procedure is performed on your body and face. It usually takes around an hour for the treatment to be undertaken, depending on the area that is being treated.
• After undertaking a collagen induction therapy, it is likely for your skin to be pink in color.
• Some mild bruising and bleeding are also seen, which depends on the length of the needle used for the treatment.
• It usually takes two to three days to recover after the procedure. It is recommended for you to undertake a series of 2 to 5 sittings for maximum benefits and ideal results.
• It may take around 4 to 8 weeks for you to observe the benefits. You should use cosmeceutical grade skin care at home for better and enhanced results.
The collagen induction therapy is designed for stimulating your body’s natural collagen production that helps in improving your skin in several ways. You should consult a doctor and let him decide whether you are fit for the procedure.